Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vacay! - Relaxing Workin' It, and San Diego?

Hi girls!!! We're in AZ and we're having a great time so far! We're told we brought some cooler weather with us so it's been in the 80s and 90s, and it is absolutely gorgeous!!

We've been relaxing and hanging with the fam, and loving it! We miss them soooooo much! The babies (and we) are having such a great time with everybody, they just can't stop smiling and laughing!


Work it! You all know I'm working and wishing away the last 20 pounds of sweet little cute guy baby weight! Well my Aunt has a friend who is also her personal trainer. He was over the other day to do a pool workout with her and I got to tag along, yay!! He told me that he was running a special for 10 personal training sessions for $100... wow, but he would do it for me for $50!! 50 bucks for 10 sessions! I, my thighs, bootay, tummy, and flabster arms could not turn it down! I've been twice already and it's been great=)! I'm sore, yaay! I love being sore. That's one way I know I'm woooorkin' it! Melt away pounds, melt away!

And I've been doing a little cooking since we've been here too! Scones, I'm on my second batch of chocolate chip cookies=), avocado sushi (I even brought my sushi making tools from home, haha!), breakfasts/pancakes, and I'm going to make the Strawberry Shortcake again (my Dad and I [and Hubby=)] LOVED it!), Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken (Aunt Dottie tasted it when I made it once and has requested it, I made it while my Dad was visiting and he loved it and he normally doesn't like crockpot or shredded chicken=)), and who knows what else!

We have lots of fun things planned, seeing a bunch of friends, more fam, the zoo, children's museum, AND I think we get to go to San Diego!! Hubby's company's corporate office is near there and he would meet and chat with the CEO and then we'd get to visit some friends! If you have any suggestions of anything we should do or check out, please let us know!!

Here are some fun pics from the trip so far=) We start at the airport and on the plane=)



I hope you're doing great!!! And I look forward to catching up with you soon!! Happy blue skies and sunshine to you!

17 comments:

Renee said...

I am glad you are having so much fun! Your boys looks so happy! Are they always that happy?

Brittany Ann said...

You guys have to the cutest, happiest traveling family ever! So sweet! And you have to post your scones recipe. I've been meaning to learn how to make them.

HisTreasuredPossession said...

Um...

MEET UP WITH THE FARMERS IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!

'nough said.
love,
rach

Jen Clark said...

Good for you for working with the trainer! That sounds like a great plan. You're an encouragement to me...I haven't been so good about working out this month (and eating a lot of junk) so I wasn't too happy this week when I stepped on the scale.

Have fun and we'll see you when you get back!

The Pink Chick said...

What precious pics! Your little boys are so cute! Glad you are having a great time!!

Suzette said...

Sounds like things are going fantastic.. Thats awesome about the trainer! I'm jealous, I need someone to get me back in shape. I'm struggling!

Jon and Steph said...

How fun! Visiting family is the best ;) hope you all enjoy the rest of your trip!

Love all of the pictures, you're family is just precious!

Rachel H. said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time so far! Can't wait to see more photos throughout your trip! :)

Lucky in Love said...

So glad you're doing well my friend!! You little boys look just precious!! Enjoy your vacation!

Lindsey said...

Look at those happy boys! Love it!

Heather said...

What great pictures!! So glad that you are having a good time with family!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Your boys always look so happy!!

Lis said...

What wonderful pictures!! I'm glad you all made it safe and sound and are having a great time!! I'm loving that you are going to SD and have so much fun stuff planned!!

Molly said...

Cute pics! You got some great California weather this week!

Jules said...

I’m glad that you and the kids are having fun and the photos are adorable!

That is awesome that you got such a deal on a personal trainer. I wouldn’t have been able to turn that down either. You’ll lose that last bit of baby weight in no time!

It sounds like you’ve been doing lots of fun things and having even more planned. The food you’ve been cooking up is making me hungry! I need to look at that crockpot recipe. It sounds delicious!

Saskia said...

Just looking at the airport & airplane photos of you two and your boys make me smile... what a gorgeous happy family :)

x

The Shabby Princess said...

Ok, you have the cutest family! And look and everyone smiling even while traveling--that's impressive!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved