Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Big 3-0

This weekend is Hubby's birthday! Friday Oct. 30! He is an amazing man, husband, daddy, and best friend! The most amazing!

I could not have asked for someone more caring, more selfless, more loving, or a more doting man. I could not have asked for a better gift-giver, a phenomenal jewlery picker outer, or a bring me flowers just because he knew I needed them that day kind of guy. I could not have asked for a sweeter Hubs who tells me I'm beautiful all the time, even though I don't believe him. I could not have asked for a more fun Hubby. One who you can go for hiking adventures with, have fun playing games with, or just watching tv or movies with. He's always up for anything. Even if it's just because he thinks I want to do it. I could not have asked for a more sensitive Hubby who listens to me complain about silly things and gives me sympathy, or rubs my hair while we watch a movie. I could not have asked for a more amazing father to our little ones. One who could quite possibly win the title of changing more diapers than I do. =) One who takes the big little one outside everyday to give him his border collie run around use tons of energy time. One who acts so goofy just to get smiles out of the teeny tiny one. One who wrestles with, teaches new games to, runs around the house with, cooks for, feeds, bathes, sings to, cuddles, has that look in his eye when he looks at, our babies (and me)... I couldn't have asked for a more incredible God driven leader of our family who always puts us first even when he's had a long day. The best.

Happy Birthday "B"! I love you soo much!!!


We gave him gifts tonight, we're having a family dinner celebration on Sunday with our fams, and then I get him for a night in a few weeks... I have something planned/in the works ;-) (due to unforseen circumstances I've had to change the date of said fun evening)! And we're taking a weekend fam vacay to the beach this weekend! AND I get to meet some great girls at a bloggy meetup!! And BabyBoy is so excited about getting to see the ocean and go in the sand and and and=)! And I have a wonderful Mama's Sprinkle on Sunday too before the arrival of her second little sweet one. It's going to be a great weekend! I hope you have a fabulous one too!! To the Hubs, the love of my life!

16 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday to a great hubby and daddy! Mine is the big 3-0 next year!

Have a wonderful beach va-cay!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to him!

I cannot wait to have dinner tonight. Have a safe drive!!

Rachel H. said...

So sweet!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!! :)

Shanny said...

Happy Birthday to him!!!!

Michelle said...

Well, happy birthday to your hubs!! You are truly blessed!

Travel safe & I'll see you tonight...I'm another local blogger who is coming along for some girl's night fun!

And, what a perfect weekend for a little trip to the beach. It's supposed to be near 80 degrees & sunny tomorrow! :-)

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! What a great weekend you have planned!

Meagan said...

This was so sweet. Happy Bday to your Hubby!!! He sounds like such an amazing guy!

Casa Cannon said...

Happy Birthday to Eugene!!

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Have a wonderful weekend!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

happy birthday, naturally caffeinated hubby!!! :) i love your boys! so precious! have fun with the bloggy girls-- did i mention i'm jealous?!

short southern momma said...

you are one lucky gal!! Hope your hubs has the best birthday ever!! And your meet up sounds like so much fun! Hope y'all have a great weekend! = )

jlc said...

Happy Birthday to the hubbs!!! What an adorable fam!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Hope your hubs had a great birthday!!!

pocket full of pink said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby! What CUTEEE pics!!

Jules said...

Happy 30th Birthday to your husband! You are blessed and have a beautiful family. I loved reading all of the reasons that you love him :)

I hope you had a nice weekend!

Heather said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! Hope you guys had a great weekend, can't wait to hear about it!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved