Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3 Months Old!

This sweet guy is 3 months old! We are not sure how this happened! He was just born! =)

Here is what Next Edition, aka Little Boo, aka Little Big, aka Sweet Guy, and many more =)... we try to use his real name too so he knows what it is and when asked doesn't tell someone his name is LittleBig!... is up to:

*He is such a smiley happy [and laid back] guy. Sometimes he'll evade your efforts to get him to look at you, but once he makes eye contact, smile and say hello, he shows his sweet dimply little smile. And we melt. We just melt. Butter on the floor. =)

*He started giggle laughs over a month ago. Love love love it! We say, ahs, ohs, guhs and more to him and he tries his little darndest to say them back. You can even see the shape of his mouth change. Just like his big bro did. So cute! We act like goofballs to get those sweet smiles and giggles. But oh is it worth it. I really need to record Hubby one of these days!=)


*We think he might be a superhero because he has super sonic hearing. And he didn't even pass his first hearing test! [common for little ones born so fast, we had to rub his ears a certain way for a minute almost every hour for the next day until they redid his test] He'll hear a the tiniest pin drop and jump =). We look forward to seeing how he uses his powers to fight evil. He's going to be the newest Incredible. =)

*If he hears a sound or something he's not so sure about, he gets his super cute sad face. We can't help but smile and laugh because it's just too cute. I caught the end of one here!

*He is such a strong little guy. He loves to stand or sit up. He does a great job at tummy time, holds his head up so high looking around and checking out the world [then starts burying his face and saying he's all done=)]. He rolled over at 4 weeks old but decided that was good for now. I love this pic!! This little face just cracks me up!

*He's been a great little sleeper overall. He still eats every three hours during the day. At night he's been going 12 hours!!! He'll occasionally wake up during his nap or at night, but we've been teaching him to fall back asleep since the beginning, we just go in, quietly comfort him in his crib and tell him it's still sleepy time=), and he goes back to sleep. Sometimes it takes a little longer than others but he's doing great and is doing better and better.


We are so in love!! Every smile, every laugh, every cuddle, getting him out of his crib every time, his just chillin' happy face, they never get old and they're new every time. It makes any worries, stresses, or complete nonsense worries fade away. To Little Boo!

34 comments:

Gwen said...

He is so adorable!!!! I can't believe it's been 3 months already either!!! Give him big hugs from me. :) XOXO

Shannon said...

He's so cute! Those faces crack me up!

Aly said...

Look at those smiles too cute!

Renee said...

oh my! He is so cute! I love the smiles! (Keep up the tummy time!)

Kristy said...

What a handsome boy!!

pocket full of pink said...

PRECIOUS!! Happy 3 Months, little one!!

pocket full of pink said...

PRECIOUS!! Happy 3 Months, little one!!

The Pink Chick said...

I love the pics! He is so, so cute!!!

Lis said...

Oh sweetie! He is SO cute!! I cannot believe he is 3 months!! He is so wonderful and woo hoo for sleeping 12 hours through the night! That rocks!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

So handsome! you guys are doing great!

MOMSWEB said...

A true picture of a bundle of joy!

Lindsey said...

His smile just melts my heart!

Rachel H. said...

He is TOO cute and growing so big, so quick! :)

Lauren said...

sooo cute! He's just precious!

Jillian said...

He is so cute!!!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big so fast!!! He is just precious! I love that smile on his face :)

Brittany Ann said...

That has to be the most precious lip-out, about-to-cry sad face I have ever seen! Oh. my. precious!

Lianna Knight said...

What a precious little baby! I can't believe he's 3 months alreayd EITHER! It seems just like yesterday that I was guessing his due date, weight, length, etc!!!!

Meagan said...

OMG I love him..he is so adorable!!!

Tater Mama said...

Awww....that little sad face is more than I can stand! Bless his heart!:) Don't you love the 3-month age? They're so happy and their personalities just start to pop! What a cutie!

Suzette said...

Oh my, he is just perfect!!! That pouty face just gets me! Kyah has one similar to it.. It gets me everytime! :) He's just a sweetheart! Love all the pics and update!

Saskia said...

I can't believe how quick these 3 months have gone!! Are you sure he's 3 months old?!!

The photo of his sad face made me laugh and be sad all at once. His little face is SO SO SAD!! He looks heartbroken! Awww.

xxx

Lucky in Love said...

Can I just tell you that he is the cutest thing on the planet?? And you are looking awesome girl! Way to go :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Could he BE any cuter????

I cant help it - I love pictures of frowning babies... they're the only ones who can get away with it& still look precious!

Rachel said...

He is so darn cute!

Molly said...

I can't believe he is 3 months! That mad face is hilarious! Such a cutie.

Lucky in Love said...

Tagged you!

Courtney said...

You have a beautiful family!

Jules said...

Time just flies! He is so adorable and looks like such a happy little baby boy. That is awesome that he has been sleeping so well for you.

Heather said...

happy 3 months to your little guy!! He is precious!

Krystyn said...

Awww..he's so handsome. And, I can't believe he's already 3 months old!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a happy happy baby!!

Abbie said...

What a cutie!!

Lindsay said...

I love that you said you've been "teaching" him to fall back asleep because it's SO true! Many people think you (those whose babies sleep through the night so fast) are "lucky" but you really do have to TEACH them how to sleep. Kuddos to you! We are enjoying long nights around these parts, too - what a blessing, huh?? Now if I could only get myself to bed before 1am...

Oh - and yeah....not holding our head up during tummy time...MAJOR difference b/w boys and girls. :-)

He is SO adorable - does he ever stop smiling? ;-)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved