Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend In Pics and AccBLOGability!

`We walked and played tennis! Court pics below!
` We played more violin=)! ` Grandma (my Mom) came over! We love when she comes! She is always soooooo helpful, she brings us fun stuff like fruit, brown rice, and seaweed wraps for making homemade sushi. She takes care of the little ones and let's us go out to lunch or or or. And we always laugh. And most of the time try to find a reason to go shopping=) Until I get the bebe weight off, it's just been for the house, lucky house, or just looking, sigh, haha, but still fun!
` We watched tennis (the US 0pen)! (and some football too)
and I tried to be good for AccBLOGability! For those who are new, please feel free to join in any time or just say good job girls! We are helping each other out and encouraging each other in any or all of the three areas listed below. How did you do this week??

Reading The Bible
Oh friends. Friends. It is so easy when you haven't started a routine to let other things get in the way from starting one. Being a liiittle (ok, pretty) tired with a super cute sweet newborn and a super cute sweet energetic 2 year old. I'm only feeding Next Edition once throughout the night, but his last feeding is between 10:30 and 11pm and takes about a half hour plus diaper change and bath. That's late=) Don't laugh at me. At this point it would definitely be tough for me to wake up before the kiddos to read, whew that's too early. So I'm going to aim for before bed. I also want to do Bible time with BabyBoy in the mornings. We read, but it needs to be consistent=)

Eating Healthy
Right now it's all about quick and easy! There have been some more intricate meals since our newest little edition, but the sleepiness is catching up with me a little, so it's got to be easy, quick, and healthy. Here are frozen turkey burgers, potato rolls [w no partially hydrogenated junk] they come in whole wheat [we usually always do whole wheat but they didn't have them when we bought them and these had the healtiest ingredients!]. And if you buy the 12 pack then you get a smaller bun with 50 less calories and then you have a big burger on a liiittle bun instead of a liiiittle burger on a big bun=) I'm just trying to save a few calories=)

Jennie0 Turkey Burgers - 1 Patty is 160 cals, 80 cals from fat, 9 g fat, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein. Martins P0tat0 R0lls - the 12 pack! - 1 Roll is 90 cals, 1 g fat, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein (whole wheat ones even better for you). And M0ntreal Chicken Seas0ning is great! We put it on everything. I mean everything. Chicken, steak, burgers, salmon. It's not just for chicken people.



Exercising
Walking and tennis! We've been almost every single day with the exception of "walking" around the mall instead of our neighborhood=). Didn't run away with any fun purchases but it was a different exciting venue, haha. I have lost 1 or 2 more pounds! But I really need to exercise more to offset the ginormous amount of calories that I'm eating. Seriously. I can't stop eating.
And this one slept (most of the time =)) and just looked cute! As you can see he got in a fight with his fingers and the finger nails won. Don't worry I took care of them. Those suckers grow like weeds. Luckily their young soft little skin heals soo quickly. It is amazing! If you didn't get a chance, check out the post below for lots more pics!

14 comments:

Gwen said...

I love all of your photos (especially the last one of NE). Go you on losing some more pounds and for keeping up with your walking. I know its hard but once we form habits it's so rewarding!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! XOXO

Brittany Ann said...

Quick and easy are my meal mantras, too! If they aren't, I just won't eat healthy. Hey, whatever it takes, right?

Tara Gibson said...

Love the tennis pictures! : )

Jon and Steph said...

You guys are so cute! Glad you had a great weekend.

Rachel H. said...

You look like you are doing great! Congrats on staying healthy and exercising this week!

Meagan said...

you are doing awesome!!! I almost died when I saw fall leaves in your front yard...LUCKY!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

That violin pic, wow, SO CUTE! Sounds like you are doing great things for you and your family. And the leaves made me jealous as well! Wow, fall already in your area!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Such fun photos! :)

The Pink Chick said...

What precious photos!!! Your little one is growing so fast!!

Jenny.Lee said...

I love those turkey burgers. I've never tried the buns but at 90 calories I'll take them!

Megan said...

I would love to play tennis sometime, I never have! Cute pics!

Krystyn said...

You are doing great! Keep it up.

Heather said...

Love the pics, what a great weekend! I so want to go play tennis now!

The Shabby Princess said...

Shush, you look GREAT, girl. I love that picture of you all in front of your house with the fabulous fall leaves--ahhh, I want fall leaves! It's still 85 degrees here!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved