Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vacays!

Vacation #1
I'm so excited!!! We're going to Arizona! To visit my family and some of our friends!! And introduce Next Edition for the first time =)! We leave soon and we're going for just over 2 weeks! My Aunt Dottie planned a big family pool party and bbq at her house and we are so excited! I can't stop talking about it! Yaaaay! We're going to fly with two little ones=)!

Vacation #2
My Dad is in town=)! So far we've playing, and laughing a lot, getting our tennis on, taking walks to the courts and playground, and we went for sushi, of course!! We had to go, this place [I've raved about before=)] is amazing, he said he's never had salmon nigiri that just melts in your mouth like this! We found out his plane was late after we got to the airport so Hubby had the great idea of going to a park nearby to let BabyBoy run around and we got watch the planes take off too! It was so much fun and it was gorgeous!


Hubby, the little ones, and I went to our old friend's little girl's Bat Mitzvah on Saturday! Her reception was a Luau. The big boys were (unintentionally) matching (BabyBoy got dressed first, ha!), they looked sooo cute!



Lots of laughs and smiles!=)


I am so incredibly behind on your blogs! I have hundreds and hundreds to read. Hundreds! I can't wait to catch up on you soon! I hope you're doing great! AccBLOGability back next Monday. I hope you're doing well, keep up the good work! And slow down on the blogging, I can't keep up with you=)! Have a great day girlies!

15 comments:

Saskia said...

The happiness shines through these photos!! I'm so glad you're having a great time with your dad. Exciting news about your Arizona vacation too!

Saskia x

PS I'm also so behind with everyone's blogs... how does so much happen in my 12 days away?!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, such great photos! Have a safe trip!

Renee said...

Your babies have the best smiles! I am glad you had a nice visit a d that you get to go to Arizona.

Suzette said...

Girl, you look Great! Love the pics of baby boy watching the planes! You have such a precious fam! And that is just so wonderful that you're dad came to visit! :)

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous!! And these pictures are just adorable - cutest. family. ever.

Lauren said...

I so love looking at your photos! Yeah for a vacation...of course I'm just glad to be home for awhile!

Brittany Ann said...

So fun! Look at those smiling boys you have!

And look how good you look in those pictures, Momma! Go girl!

a H.I.T. said...

What fun! Are you headed to AZ soon?

Heather said...

So many fun things happening!! Love all of the pics and yay for you getting to go visit family!!

Annie said...

AW!!! look at your adorable boys!!
you have a lot to look forward to! seeing family is the best :)

Lucky in Love said...

My favorite pictures is when you little one is in the stroller holding your Dad's hand. How sweet is that!!

And a 2 week trip! That rocks :)

Rachel H. said...

You guys are so lucky to have such fun vacations! I want a week-long vacation, but I have a feeling that it might be awhile. Grant hates vacation!!

Jenny.Lee said...

Ok, the third picture just made my night. Ohhh that smile!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

For real, your boys are sooo cute! I have a huge fear of having sons (ok, let me re phrase that--of course I would be thrilled and happy with anything God blesses our family with--but boys full on scare me!) and your cutie cute boys make me not so scared! And yes, I realize this is crazy because when the time does come and we have kids, obviously, I'll be thrilled with anything! But still. Boys = scary to me.

Joelle said...

the boys are getting so big!! hope you guys are doing well!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved