Sunday, September 27, 2009

Par-tay and AccBLOGabili-tay

What up girls! I hope you're doing great!

We went to this cute girl's 30th B-day party (the cute one on the left) on Saturday night and had such a great time. Her Hubby did a fabulous job! She even got to ride a motorcycle for the first time! We got to see so many old Bible Study friends we haven't seen for too long. And the cute one in the middle, Ms Joelle, holding our little bundle of sweetness. =) I always have such a great time with that fun girl. I wish we got more pics, we were too excited to share lots of laughs with friends. We had so much fun chatting and catching up and look forward to seeing everybody again soon!

[oh boy not a good angle for me=)!]

I'm sorry I didn't post AccBLOGability last week when I said I would, it turned into a bit of a tiring week (I know you're sad, stop wiping your pretend tears).

I am on a mission. Next Edition just came out of the shoot 11 weeks ago and I gained 50 pounds during the preggy. =) So I'm trying to melt it off through eating well and exercising. I've lost about 28 pounds so far! And we've been in transition from moving and having a baby recently so I need to get back to having consistent quiet times and reading again!

I have to do it to stay accountable and would love for you to join me in any of the areas!

Reading the Bible
I haven't started back up yet... I know... We pray pretty much all day, each time we eat (which is a lot ha!), naptimes, bedtime, snacks=), and it is more than just thanks for the food=). I'm trying to figure out which Old Testament book I want to read again along with some Proverbs too. And I want to get the Power of a Praying Wife! What are you reading?

Eating Well
We're doing pretty good peeps. Trying to cook and eat at home as much as possible for our thighs, bootays, and to save moolas=) If you like cod let me know, I'll post a super easy recipe next time! But how about boosting our metabolisms! I'm no health expert (so please share if you are!) but found several sites including this one on ways to boost (click for how)!

[1] Grapefruit [2] Green Tea [3] Yogurt [4] Almonds [5] Coffee (not toooo much=)) [6] Turkey [7] Apples [8] Spinach [9] Beans [10] Jalapenos [11] Broccoli [12] Oatmeal [13] Soymilk [14] Curry [15] Cinnamon [16] Salmon, Tuna

Exercising
We're still walking or playing tennis almost every day! And we found a beautiful state park to go for a hike along the river last weekend. I've lost 3-5 pounds since last we spoke!! We need to get a digital scale, I try to trick myself by not zeroing out the scale, I put it a couple pounds up for further motivation (if I don't have enough already=)!) ha!

[oh I look so short, squatty, and my eyes are closed, but look at the background=)!]

How are you doing?? Happy Week Blogettes!

23 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

You don't look squatty! You look beautiful!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, love the place where you guys walk!

Joelle said...

it was great to see you and catch up! you are WAY too hard on yourself. I saw you in the flesh and you looked as tiny and pretty as ever. you just moved and had a baby,. give yourself a break! :)

Gwen said...

Girl I am so proud of you!!! 3-5 pounds is awesome and you are doing such a great job!!! Keep up the awesome work!! XOXO

Meagan said...

Good Job!! The scenery is gorgeous!!!

Shannon said...

Great job! I need a digital scale too! I just can't make myself buy one!! ha!

Lucky in Love said...

You're doing great girl!! Keep up the good work :)

Rachel H. said...

Congrats on the great weight loss! Sounds like you are doing well! :)

Lauren said...

Oh seriously...I'm so jealous you go to spend time with Joelle--we met in college & are still friends but I haven't seen her in years! What a fun time!

Megan said...

Yay! Way to go on the 3-5 lbs! You are doing great, and you look great! So fun that you got to hang out with Joelle. I met her when I went to DC, she is just the sweetest girl!

Lindsey said...

WOW, way to go on the weightloss! You rock friend!!

Jessica said...

You have a beautiful family! :)

Jenna said...

Thanks for finding me!!! I love your blog and you have a beautiful family! I love meeting/finding new 'bloggers'

Jenny.Lee said...

Your weight loss so far is AMAZING! I'm not sure who you are looking at but YOU do not look squatty!

Rachel said...

You look GREAT! Congrats on the 3-5 lbs. That's no east feat!

PS - I am really hoping you can come to the VA blogger meet up!

Molly said...

You are doing a great job! Love the pics.

Shannon said...

Wow! I haven't been by to see you in awhile either! Congrats on your newest addition! Last time I was here you were about 8 months along. :)

a H.I.T. said...

Congrats on your weight loss! That is great!!

Heather said...

Good for you on losing the weight!! YAY!! You look great!

pocket full of pink said...

Ah, I wish we lived near a river to hike around! What gorgeous pictures and what a neat thing for you to all do as a family! Good job on keeping up the exercise! K, now it's my turn to keep it up.....

Perfectly Imperfect said...

umm.. you do not look squatty!! keep up the good work girl!

Lyr said...

ok, I think this is so cool! AccBLOGability! That is so awesome! I think I might do this! :)

Sandy Toes said...

What beautiful pictures of your family....I love the lake!
sandy toe


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved