Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hangin' Out With...

Ma boys! We've been hanging a little low and going out for some outings here and there! In between eating and napping, here's what we've been up to!

`Smiling=)
`Who let that 15 year old cutie in our tennis court?! He's huge! And looks way too mature in that hat=) We've gotten in a tennis groove. We walk to the courts during Next Edition's naptime, stylin' with our double stroller, park NE in the shade and then let BabyBoy loose on the court. Luckily most of the time we've been the only ones on the courts. BB chases balls in the open court, hits a few with us so he can play "tennis racquet ball" =) so cute!! sits and eats a snack, and just walks the around the other net or fence checkin' it all out. Some sessions are shorter than others but we usually get in at least 30 minutes. Then either the little one starts crying, and we don't want anyone to call s0cial services bc we're playing tennis and letting him fall back asleep on his own cry in the corner =) or the big one is "done." =)

`Playing the violin! [I was an orchestra director (conductor) and violinist!] BabyBoy loves playing his violin. He doesn't always love being instructed =) he's a don't worry Mommy I've got this kind of little guy a lot of times but he's doing so well. He's really learning how to hold the bow and the violin, and I'm teaching the strings and different parts of the violin. So much fun! Then he asks me to play my violin and he sings while I play. We LOVE it!!

We begin with the goofball smile!

`We all went to playgroup (yes he was the only Daddy there=))! BabyBoy had so much fun. He played with Daddy on the playground and the other little ones, and I was able to keep my eye on NE and play a little too. He was pulling himself up and hanging, so much fun! I love this pic!!

`Outlet malling (it is now a verb=))with a friend and her little one. It was so nice to chat, and walk, and browse. I left with three shirts for BabyBoy for $8. That was it... I'm going to have to wait to splurge on some new threads until I'm closer to gettin' my old bod back.

`I LOVE watching Hubby play with both our boys! It still feels so funny to say that. I keep saying to Hubs and my Mom, can you believe we have two babies! Two boys! We're loving it and can't wait until they can really start getting into massive trouble playing together! =)

`Some fun with academics of course (I'm a dork=)) - abc's, phonics, numbers, shapes, colors, memory, songs. Went to a story time at the bookstore, unfortunately not so sure about this one. And books and lots of talking and sounds with the little guy too=)!

`We love to laugh any chance we get=)

And keepin' it real for you =)... Do we occasionally have our two little rascals cryin' or fussin' at once, yes. Or two waaaay stinky diapers to change at the same time, oh yes. Or BabyBoy meltdowns or "teaching" moments, haha, yes. Or little ones that wake up early from their naps, yeppers. Or a super tired Mommy and Daddy, whew, yes. Or an emotional Mommy that keeps tearing up when she merely looks at the sweet ones or hears another story of other sweet ones, oh yeah. But our sometimes overtired little selves are so thankful and are reminded so often to stop worrying about nonsense (ok that's mostly me=)) and be so thankful for everything He provides for us.

I hope you have a GREAT Lab0r Day weekend! We're thinking about driving a few hours south to go to the beach for one night (if I can find a good deal=))! And just walk the beach, and boardwalk, let BabyBoy play in the sand, and relax and gaze at the ocean (we ain't goin' in, too cold=)). I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

20 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

He's the cutest violin player I've ever seen!

Brown Girl said...

Oh my your little boys are just so handsome and they always look so happy! I love that your hubs is such a doting father, awesome! Hope you have a wonderful labor day weekend!

Renee said...

Those are great pictures! Your babies are so cute!

Rachel H. said...

Such cute boys! They are so sweet! I can't wait to experience that with my sweet little boy!

Shaina said...

So adorable! I started playing violin at age 3....and I have some photos like that! I hope to get my kids interested in music like that someday...it was such a huge part of my life!

Lucky in Love said...

Your little boys are the cutest things! I can't believe he is already learning the violin! Ah, child prodigy on your hands!

And great job on all of the tennis playing! You'll have your body back in no time woman!

Amber said...

Such a cute post! Looks like y'all have been having some quality time together, I love that. Oh and I love that blue-gray color on your walls!

Meagan said...

Both of your boys are so dang adorable! It sound slike you guys have a lot of fun and have a really happy family!

Rebecca Jo said...

those faces are just precious...

am loving the little violin!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you have the happiest looking babies! they are always smiling!! hope you have a good weekend sweet girl =)

Rachel said...

You have SUCH cute boys!! I love all the photos :)

Are you going to Virginia Beach? That's where I teach...either way, have fun wherever you go!

Aly said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend! I love BB learning how to play the violin, that's great!

Jen Clark said...

That violin is so cute! Your double stroller is cute, what brand is it?

Jenny.Lee said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are so precious! Your family is beautiful!

Annie said...

super duper cute family you have!
love all the adorable photos :)

In this wonderful life... said...

pretty much the cutest family ever!!! you guys look so happy with big smiles!! looks like your up to a great time :)

Megan said...

What a cute family! And I love those violin pics! So cute!

Lianna Knight said...

Oh my word!! I can't believe how big BOTH babies have gotten!! Where has the time gone????? Precious little smiles on both boys too :)

Jon and Steph said...

Your family is just so precious! Those pictures are adorable.

Suzette said...

Looks like life is going pretty great! You look great too! I love all the pics!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved