Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall Sales

Thank you so much for your comments about your cameras! Keep 'em coming if you haven't seen the post yet! I'll tell how Operation Ramen for Rebel plays out=)!!

I love fall clothes. Jeans, cute long sleeve tops or sweaters, scarves, love scarves, cute boots, cute coats (fall dresses and skirts that aren't in my wardrobe yet=)). I would love to dive into these yummy fall sales but I won't be making many purchases until I am back to (around=)) my pre preggy weight and when our budget hasn't been hit by a meteor of insurance bills=). But for our viewing and drooling pleasure...

BR. If you have a BR card, you can get 1o% 0ff on Tuesdays, use the c0de TUESDAY10, through the end of October! (and any of the partner stores I think=))




Gap. It's been so long since I've been there but they've got some cute stuff. I think some other bloggettes might have posted a couple of these, but I can't remember (I'm sorry, I'd love to give you credit! I think Erin posted about the long sleeve comfy top on the right=)) Try EXTRA15 for 15% 0ff when you use your Gap, ON, or BR card expires Monday.



Ann Tayl0r L0ft. Most of their pants aren't the best fit for me but they have cute stuff and great sales and coupons! Try 104002172 code for 15% 0ff over $75 online. I'm not sure about the shirt dresses but I think they're kind of cute.

JCrew. We luv JCrew. Comfy, great quality, great fit, their pants are usually a good fit for me, and cute, but they can be so expensive. We each have a few things but would love to expand our JCrew repertoire. When we go we head straight to the sale section (for every store really=)) and with their coupons in hand. We really want to hit the outlet that's a little over an hour away soon. Maybe after 10 more lbs=).

I am obsessed with dresses or skirts with pockets. Love them! I think I only have one dress and one skirt, but I think they are so cute!

And you will not see me in the bikini but I like the pattern=)



Target always has cute tops to choose from and some pretty good prices too=).

And the fun and gorgeous mama-to-be Lyndsey from All Things Fluffy Fashionable and Famous posted some super cute items from Old Navy! Including this cute jacket that was not only on clearance for $11.25 but I also had a 1o% coup0n and a $10 cash back, so I got two tops and the jacket for just over $11!!! All of the clearance items are an additional 5o% 0ff in stores! And/or use the code SAVE20 to save 2o% 0ff women's orders over $1oo online.

Now I would love to find the perfect Fall and Winter boot (for an NCF kind of deal=))! If you found "the ones" share me a link or a site! =) Happy Fall shopping!

19 comments:

Kristy said...

I want some good boots too... but refuse to pay Ugg prices! lol.
I love fall clothes- I'm ready for my sweaters to come out!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Such cute stuff! I'm making a little list of fall/winter weather clothes I need (I haven't even been in the Midwest for year!). A black pea coat, brown boats and a few more sweaters are on my list!

Tiaras said...

oh I luv JCrew too!!

Meagan said...

Such cute clothes!!!

AO said...

I've always said that I would buy out jcrooooo's inventory if money were no object. :) But...it IS a major object right now. If you need to borrow any clothes for transition purposes until you get to your goal, my closet is open to you!

As for boots, the Swede once bought me a pair of Tommy Hilfiger brown leather knee-highs at the Potomac Mills Stride Rite store for $60 - orig. ~$200. They've lasted years!

Shannon said...

I love fall clothes too! Long sleeves, sweaters, jeans... Makes me smile. :)

Lauren said...

I'm totally with you on J. Crew--love their stuff--can't afford it all the time!

Keep us posted on the boots...I'm currently on a search as well!

Heather said...

oh how I love J. Crew but still need to lose some more weight!! Love these styles!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

You got some great deals at Old Navy!! Wow! I am so ready to go shopping for all things Fall!

The Pink Chick said...

Wow! What a great deal at Old Navy! I am in love with that jacket!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I so want to go shopping!! I hate bills and being a grown up.. =(!!

Gwen said...

That's a fabulous deal at Old Navy!! I'm with you on the waiting for clothes. I think I'll finally be able to shop for clothes around Christmas time. Here's hoping for some good sales. :) XOXO

amywelborn said...

Time to shop!!! thanks for all the codes!!

Rachel H. said...

I want to go shopping too!! Unfortunately, I'm way to big to even think about going shopping, but I hope to lose weight quickly and be able to go!

Lane said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall fashion!! Too bad I'm huge-o prego and then will have baby weight after! But a girl can dream! :)
LOve that jacket!

a H.I.T. said...

Just what I didn't need! I've been itching to go shopping lately.

Saskia said...

Love your fall picks!! I too am on the hunt for the perfect boot... I'd like flat knee high casual boots but the only ones I can find so far are £200!!! Not spending that...

Saskia x

LyndsAU said...

oh i love this post and not just because you mentioned me :) hehe!! i am so jealous you got that and 2 shirts for $11-crazy!! love all you picked-good taste my friend :)

Jules said...

I love shopping for fall clothes. It is so fun to layer and get cute jackets. I recently got some things from the Gap when I had a coupon. I have that ruffle tee that you posted and it is very nice.

I really like the bow blouse from BR.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved