Friday, August 7, 2009

This Called For A Shower and Smiles

If you follow me on twitter, you saw... "Hubby said we get to go out to dinner 2nite=)! He stated n I agree, we all need to get out of the house! woohoo! This calls for a shower.=)"

[we are trying not to eat out in an effort to save moola in our current power save mode, hence my even greater excitement to go out=), more on that in another post.]

We headed to Outback (we weren't fans for a long time bc Hubby could make better steaks at home but we're back on board; yummy salad, cheese fries, I usually get salmon) but before we left, BabyBoy came over and started holding his little bro's hand! Then without us saying anything, knowing we were going out, attempted to pick him up to help Daddy put him in his carseat =). Then wanted to hold him =). So precious!



BabyBoy shared our salads. He loves him some salad, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, he'll even eat onions!! =) [we, especially Hubby, worked heavy on the you will eat what we put in front of you=) when he was younger and he does great job with eating pretty much anything, some things need more coaxing=)] And if he eats something with a lot of spices or a little spicy, he just makes a cute little face and says, "That was spicy, I'll take a drink of milk." Love it!

Snapping some pics at home=)!


A smile!!! A real for real smile, it was not gas people, it was not gas. I was talking to Next Edition, yes with the happy I love you, Mommy voice trying to get him excited (Hubby does it too, so cute) and well you can see in the pics (well the end of the smile bc of our camera=)). You can't see the enormous smile on my face in these pics but believe me it was there=)!

Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! We're going to try to go for a hike and then start getting ready for BabyBoy's B-day party for the next weekend! I need to make a practice cake!!! I hope you have a great day lovely ladies!!

29 comments:

Gwen said...

How sweet that Baby Boy wanted to hold NE. He's such a great big brother. I love the smile photos!!! He's getting so big but still so precious!!! XOXO

Megan said...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! How cute is BabyBoy to say "that was spicy..I'll take a drink of milk" --I would be cracking up.

Kristy said...

The boys are soooo cute!! =)
We are the same way with food... I heard stories about moms making 3 different meals to accomodate husband and 2 kids. OH NO- I am not going there! So everyone eats the same thing- or they don't eat! LOL! So my girls are not picky!

Lauren said...

Aww...they are so cute together! Good job on the food with Baby Boy...my nephews are super picky & it drives me crazy!

Lucky in Love said...

I love Outback! There salads are the best!

Molly said...

How cute! I love the little brown sweatsuit. Baby boy looks like he is doing a great job.
I need to work on that, "you eat what's in front of you thing". Bleh.

pocket full of pink said...

YAY! How fun!! Loveee your pink top! And that last picture is a FRAMER!!!!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are precious! I remember the joy and excitement of that first real smile! Amazing memories! That's neat that you caught it on camera!

Your two little ones are going to be best buds! That's really cute how your oldest helped you get ready to go out!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love all the pictures! they are so beautiful!

Becky said...

He is just the cutest little bundle of love! I'm sure it was so nice to get out of the house and have some good quality time together :)

Lindsey said...

YAY for a night out! It looks like you guys had a blast! Your little boys are just so stinkin' cute!!!

Tracy's Porch said...

That is just tooo sweet. I hope Ashley is as sweet with her baby sister!

y'all are an adorable family!!

MOMSWEB said...

As always, I enjoy my pop in visits to your blog home. You have a great weekend, also!

Mrs. Cup said...

Those pictures!!!! Oh my gosh!! Three precious boys in your life! :)

By the way, you look amazing!!!

Stylestance said...

Such a sweet family night out!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Look at that baby!! He melts my heart!!

So glad you guys got to have a nite out. Much deserved!!

Lianna Knight said...

What a sweet sweet family :)

Shaina said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family is so beautiful - and congrats on your brand new addition! :)

Aly said...

Those pictures are great! Your boys are just too cute!

Brett Alexandra said...

Babyboy is SO cute! Looks like a great weekend.

Love the smiling pic:)

Rachel H. said...

Looks like you guys had a great night! :)

Megan said...

What a fun night out on the town!

Heather said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Love them and you look fabulous! What a fun night with your boys.

The Shabby Princess said...

Ummm, I pretty much love that your little one cools off his mouth with a drink of milk!! He's so cute! And your newest one is just precious--love the smile.

Glad you got to have a nice night out!

Jules said...

The last pic of NE smiling is the cutest! I think it is really sweet how Baby Boy wants to help out.

I am glad that you had a nice dinner out with the family!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Awe, that is so sweet!! :)

Trina said...

Aww, those are the sweetest pics!!

In this wonderful life... said...

Baby Boy is going to be SUCH a good big brother!!

writing4612 said...

Baby Boy is so precious. Love those pics!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved