Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some Must Haves - A Cow That Laughs?, Say no to spatter, and Punky!

I loved hearing what you had to say about Tvs in the boudoir! I'll let you know what we decide=) Now some must haves!

1. Are you looking for some more cheese to get addicted to? You know we love us some cheese. Here it is. So smooth. So light. It just melts on the cracker and melts in your mouth. Hold on to your curds friends, it a mere 35 calories! 35. I know! My Mom picked some up and we had it for the first time last night. Mmmm. And if you don't like swiss (I did not used to like swiss but it's growing on me) no worries, it is so light and refreshing, I don't even think it tastes like swiss and you can't smell it from across the room. Get some. I think I should get a free lifetime supply now, yes?

source

2. Microwave spatter c0vers. Who wants to clean dried spatter off the top of the microwave. I don't have time or a crumb of a desire to scrub that. haha. ha. h. I'm sorry, I told you I was a dork. These are great! You're going to want some - I propose at least two so if one is in the dishwasher you've got your spare - if you don't already have any. And I'm going to want some of those tortellini they're makin' on that red plate. Yuuummy!

source

3. A Punky t-shirt. Ok, I don't have one, but I should. Do you remember Punky Brewster? She was adorable, spunky, funny, and just so dang cute. She always knew what to say. She made me laugh, she made me cry. She could always score a laugh. I wanted to be like her. I was obsessed with her cute scruffy voice and her adorable freckles. Anyone out there with freckles... embrace them. They're so cute! I almost bought a volume of Punky yesterday at B0rders. It was just laying there in a small sale bin for $5. I might have to go back. =)

source

source

Happy Wednesday friends!!! Ahh it's Thursday isn't it. Happy Thursday friends!!! =)

21 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

I just bought another microwave spatter cover the other day! I used to have one but it managed to disappear during one move or another.

In this wonderful life... said...

I love LC cheese! I had it in a post a while back..so yum :) I need one of those dish covers! I HATE cleaning splatters! I was a HUGE punky fan! Wish it still came on... Happy Thursday! :)

Molly said...

Laughing Cow is delish! We had light havarti last night and it is really good. You should try that one!

Tara Gibson said...

love laughing cow! and that punky shirt is too funny!

THE Stephanie said...

LOVE me some LC cheese!! It's so yummy!!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh I love Laughing Cow! The creamy Swiss is my favorite on crackers and I also use it on sandwiches.

Krystyn said...

Totally need a microwave cover here!

Rachel said...

I loooooove LC cheese! It makes for a great snack on long road trips!

Lucky in Love said...

I love that cheese...yum!

Jules said...

Laughing Cow cheese is a staple in our home and I buy in bulk at BJ's. It is so good with everything. I even add it to recipes to make them creamier and cheesier!

Lindsey said...

LOVE Laughing Cow cheese! Yummo!

Lane said...

Oh I LOVED Punky!!!
I have not tried the laughing cow yet...not a fan of swiss. Wish they had cheddar or something! :)

Brittany Ann said...

I was just telling the hubs I need/want one of those microwave spatter covers!

Megan said...

That shirt is too cute!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Where do I get the splatter plates...I have to have those!

Saskia said...

YUM, laughing cow cheese is delicious!! I haven't had any for YEARS!! I might just have to add it to our shopping list for next week :)

xx

The Shabby Princess said...

Oh my gosh I loooooved Punky!!

Meagan said...

mmmmm! I love laughing cow cheese! And I was obsessed with punky brewster!

Heather said...

I love punky, I need some of those microwave covers, and I those cheese commercials make me laugh! MAybe I should try it!

Morgane said...

hi , i just discover your blog and the label "laughing cow" ( vache qui rit in french ) made me smile : i love them when i was a child ! Do you know that you can put it in a zuchini soup it's oh so yummy !

You have a nice blog and a nice familly : feel free to visit mine ! you're welcome !
ps: no problem to give you my zuchini cheesy soup!

Trina said...

I love Laughing Cow cheese, it's so yummy and creamy! I try to just buy when it's on sale tho cuz it's expensive.

Punky (Soliel) is on Twitter too, I follow her (not in a stalkerish way...)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved