Thursday, August 27, 2009

All In A (Great) Week

`Got out for sushi lunch and walking around the mall last Friday! What what!! Hubby pretty much took the day off. Yay! Salmon (especially) and tuna nigiri* are our faves. Yuuummy!! What's your fave?
`Got a few new tops (to cover ma belly) from 0ld Navy. This one (I'm branching out again, I haven't really been a purple wearer) is on sale for $10! It's soft. And we had a coupon!

`Played tennis 4 times in the past two weeks! Hello getting back in shape, it's nice to meet you. I think we're going to be good friends! We are! It has felt so good and Hubby and I love playing together. It's 2 minutes from our house, yay! Took the little uns with us one time too=), other 3 times - thank you Grandma! Didn't have the camera these times [I may have been what I consider "unpresentable"]... it won't happen again. =) But here is our sweet laughin' guy from last week in his tennis pr0 shirt! `I am bribing motivating myself with a few new workout clothes (that fit=)). Sale and coupon! Would you expect anything else=)? I put them on - instamotivation - and I have to exercise! ;)

[these clothes in those (below) colors, you can see the styles better on the invisible manequins=) ha.]

`We love getting this sweet one to smile! We say, "say ahhhhhh" and "ohhhhhh" and he tries his little darndest and gets the cutest coos and smiles out! We're not biased at all.

We went to playgroup this morning which we were so excited about. Socializing is to Mommy as Playing is to BabyBoy as Sleeping is to Next Edition as Amazing HubbyDaddy is to the Hubs! I was so excited that Hubby came =) His first question was - are there going to be any other guys there... My answer - a smile. ha. I love him!

*Sushi source

28 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I have yet to try sushi... kinda scared! :)

I love Old Navy & everything they have... its always so comfy! Purple is a great fall color!

Shannon said...

I have those exact same running shorts! Love them!

THE Stephanie said...

Cute shirts and cute, cute, cute boys!! :)

Lindsey said...

Very cute shirts and running shorts! I want them and sushi now, ha!

Rachel said...

Very cute tops! I need to get out to Old Navy for some back to school shopping!

Abbie said...

Love myself some sushi... and I always feel more motivated if I have new workout clothes.

Brittany Ann said...

That face! How do you not kiss him all day?

Renee said...

That is a great smile!

Kristen said...

those tops are adorable!!

Jenny.Lee said...

Tuna is definitely my fav! Love the pic of NE!

Sandy Toes said...

What a sweet baby smile...
sandy toe

Lane said...

Yay for getting motivated again!! And yay for coupons and sales...I don't do it any other way! :)

In this wonderful life... said...

that smile is JUST precious!!!!

I am loving the tops and workout clothes..very cute!

Now, I really want some sushi!

Saskia said...

Perfect smile!!

It's so lovely that your husband went with you to playgroup!! Was he the only guy?

xx

Rachel H. said...

Cute workout clothes...that's always a motivation! Love it!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I couldn't even tell you how long its been since I've had sushi =( I do so miss it!!!

Cute workout clothes! That's my kind of motivation!!

And what a cute little couple of guys you have there!! =)

Shaina said...

I just started salivating when I saw that sushi photo! The salmon is my absolute fave. Mmmmmm mmmm mmm! Okay, now I am really hungry! :)

Your children are just so, so beautiful!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Old Navy is the best and thankfully they ship here! I don't know what I would do without a little Old Navy goodness sometimes ;)

And your baby boys are the cutest things ever!

Trina said...

I love sushi, my favs are any roll with cream cheese, because cream cheese makes anything better :)

Such cute boys!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Aw, baby!!! So cute. What a happy boy!

Sushi looks delish - I think my fave is tuna, but I love the crazy rolls with crunchies on top or asparagus or whatever else they can come up with, ha!

Hope you have a great weekend! {and I love your workout clothes!}

Lucky in Love said...

Your week sounds perfect! I kinda want to crash a play group just to hang out with the kiddos :)

Jen Clark said...

He was a good sport for coming to playgroup...at least we were outside and he was able to (somewhat) get away from our socializing!

Hollie said...

new workout clothes def motivate! love the last pic!

Beth said...

I tried to get Christian to come - but he didn't want to be the only guy. We'll have to coordinate better next time since Christian is on a flex schedule right now :)

Heather said...

Oh girl, I am not feeling ya on the sushi and neither is my stomach! You are a tougher woman than me! Good for you on playing tennis and getting back in the swing of the things!! No pun intended there! ha!!!! Cute cute boys!

Molly said...

Can't believe you are working out already! Good for you!

Tara Gibson said...

love the workout clothes!

Lindsay said...

1. I NEED those Old Navy shirts!

2. Working out? Yikes. I should get on that, too.

3. That's the most adorable little baby smile! I just wanna squish his cheeks!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved