Monday, August 31, 2009

AccBLOGability Monday!

Hi friends! Here we go, let's get this started! Remember you don't have to participate in every area, just the one(s) that you want to focus on! Share your awesome strides this week, how you've been unstoppable in maintaining, or you're stuck in a bowl of lime jello and it's been a tough week. But through sharing we can encourage and support each other! Or you can just give an encouraging comment too.
How did you do this week? Here's how I did:
Reading The Bible
I Fail. Oh that is tough. I hate failing. First, it's God's word and I'm supposed to read it. Boo for me. I pray throughout the day especially with the little ones thanking God for everything that He does for us, but... it's no sit down, be quiet, and read His word time. Second, I liked school. I said it. I enjoyed learning. Not the drama of cool and not cool (still can't stand that!) but I could also organize a notebook like nobody's business and I loved it. In high school and college, in most cases, if I got an A- (or below), I had to know why (if it wasn't obvious), and most likely talk to the teacher or professor about how that would could be changed to an A. We will not even get started on the Ge0l0gy course that ruined my GPA, my only C+, I'm not bitter. I'm not. sigh. But I should be spending just as much time worrying about my failing grade here. This week I will start to read again. Not sure what yet.

Eating Well
Oh I'm doing so much better again! No more excuses of eating what I want because my body needed it for the pregnancy=) Darn! But we do have desserts, and for now that won't change. Something bad might happen. I don't want my non-sweet-eating self to come out on my family. See it's for their sakes. I'm just too thoughtful. The exercising is so the desserting can still occur. But I do need to turn the munching into more healthy munching. We're trying to eat in as much as possible, for budget's sake (hrmph =)) and our belly's (and booty's, oh the booty) sake. Super easy and you can get all on sale!: Rotissserie chicken, bag of salad, bag of easy steam veggies (like pop it in the microwave in the bag and done!). Cut chicken, steam veggies, pour lettuce and instasalad. And it tastes good because the chickens are well seasoned. And you can only slightly ruin it with light Ranch=) I know there are healthier dressings. But I have to be in the-healthy-dressing mood. ha.

Exercising
Yay for me! We've been walking everyday for the past week. Sometimes even twice a day. And tennis most days too! We walk to the courts, play, and walk home. I love walking as a fam because as the little ones are strolling we all just chat and talk about anything and everything - and listen to BabyBoy sing and talk. Love it. I've lost a couple pounds in the past week! Now, I need to keep it up so they keep coming off!

15 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like you are doing great, and you'll be losing all the weight that you want to before you know it. Good Luck! I'm going to look back on all your advice in February when I'm ready to start losing some pounds. :)

Shannon said...

Great job!!

I love salad dressing too - esp Ranch..but recently, I tried some Honey Mustard (like the kind that is in the mustard aisle, not the actual dressing) and my oh my that is good!!!

Lindsey said...

Well done! Sounds like you are doing just fabulous! Keep up the great work!=)

pocket full of pink said...

Good for you!! I loved reading this. I am so encouraged and definitely want to step it up in my daily devotional times too.

The Pink Chick said...

You did awesome this week! You should be very proud! This is such a great idea! It is very inspiring to me!

Gwen said...

YAY!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! You are doing fabulous and I think it's wonderful that you aren't forcing your family to diet with you. LOL!!! Ranch dressing is my favorite too but have you tried the Salad Spritzers? I love the Italian one they have. So yummy!!! Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing your progress next Monday!!! XOXO

Lauren said...

Sounds like you're doing just fine! Keep it up & I know the devotional times will come--I've just started back and the biggest thing with me is to not focus on doing a huge, long daily study--just 10 min. or so and God has been teaching me lots!

amywelborn said...

I'm terrible at quiet time. It is my goal to get better! I'm working out lots...and started tennis lessons today!

THE Stephanie said...

Good for you! I'm pretty lax about actually sitting down and reading The Word as well, and I need to be better. Sometimes I find a devotional online and use that, since I'm on the computer A LOT!!!

Been working out (at the gym, lifting and running)generally 3 times a week. Watching what I eat most days as well.

Good idea!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Keep it up girlie! You're doing great!

I snack constantly. But I hate healthy snacks!! I so need to work on that!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Look at you go! I have been oh so bad this past week!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

This is a really great idea! My girl is 3 months old, and I finally found a time (every day) to grab a cup of coffee, during a nap, and just BE with Him. I'm working out every day and TRYING to do better with my portions.

Brittany Ann said...

Two of three, that's excellent! Good work girly!

Lucky in Love said...

It sounds like you are really making strides in the right direction!

I bring my Bible to work and read during my break times. It has really helped me carve out a specific time of the day to do this. I will say, though, that sometimes when there are other people around it is hard to concentrate.

My eating has improved tremendously! I'm trying to stick to the program and lose this stickin' weight! But...the exercise is another story. I start off the week well and then I don't do anything. But I'm determined to turn that around this week!!

Good luck to you sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved