1. I "tried" to speak with a customer service rep. from our bank and had to go through the dreaded automated "man"! He asked me to say what I needed to accomplish. I said, "Stop payment," and he said, "To send money to mexico press 1." What??? hahahaha!! Nooo!
2. The yoga pants came off and I took both boys to a playgroup last Thursday!! It was great to get out and see some of the girls and BabyBoy had a great time too=)! NE and his little 1 1/2 week sweet self slept the whole time and then I fed him before we left, right on schedule (becomes a flexible routine once established). =)
3. One of these days I will measure and see what a real half cup serving of ice cream looks like! For now, I will live in denial that my serving is really only equal to one... ok maybe one and half servings... ok or two on those "I need some ice cream" days. ha.
4. Next Edition is doing great on the schedule! He eats every three hours during the day and now after our bedtime routine I let him go as long as he wants at night (I was letting him go 3 - 3 1/2 hrs). He's been going over 3 hrs - 5 hr blocks! This is how it usually goes during the day: he eats, then has his awake time for about an hour from the time he gets up (including whether he partially falls asleep while he's eating or not =) - I usually change his diaper between sides to wake him back up =) and use other tricks if needed=)), and then naps until it's time to eat again. =) Since he's doing such a great job, it allows us to spend one on one time with BabyBoy for playtime, dinner, etc.. We had BabyBoy on the same schedule and he was sleeping through the night around 5-7 wks, and 12 hours all the way through the night, by 12-15 wks old =)
5. I have decided I want to have lunch with Neil Patrick Harris. He's cracks us up. And he seems like he'd be so much fun to hang out with. Have you seen him on H0w I Met Y0ur M0ther or on Re gis and Kelly? So funny! Under normal circumstances we don't have lunch with the opposite sex but I have discussed it Hubby and it's ok in this case, partially because well you know, haha. And he would come anyway! =)
Happy Tuesday friends!!! So who would you want to have lunch with??