Friday, July 24, 2009

Major Props and Pics

Happy Friday friends! I got some pics for you! See you ask and I deliver=)!! Here are some pics [from the past week and a half] of the loves of our lives!!!
[I can't even begin to tell you how thankful we are for these little ones! and it doesn't hurt that they're super cute and cuddly, haha!]

(please excuse my appearance in these pics, thanks, ha! =))

AND

Hubby and I have to give MAJOR props to my Mom!!! She stayed with us the week after Next Edition was born and was absolutely amazing! She...

*Provided food, cooked food, got groceries, unprompted went out the night before she left for milk and essentials bc we were almost out (huge blessing) [including ice cream - we didn't have any - she's so thoughtful=)]
*Did laundry and unprompted washed all of Hubby's work shirts, polos, and more and helped organize his part of the closet that we hadn't been able to do yet
*Did the dishes
*Prepared everything for Next Edition's Bris (First covenant w/ God dedication, circumcision, Hebrew naming, celebration) at our house this past Sunday (and threw us an awesome sprinkle/shower before NE was born by herself!)
*Took care of BabyBoy
*For a few nights took NE by changing his diaper then bringing him to me every three hrs to feed
*I know I'm forgetting even more but she was unbelievable and did more than we could have asked!


We LOVE you Mom!!!

[Hubby has always said she is an incredible (2nd) Mom to him too and such a VIP in his life!!]

I hope you are doing great girls!!! and have a fabulous weekend!! Are you doing anything fun?

35 comments:

Heather said...

These are great pictures, your boys are cutie pies! You look great and YAY for moms, they rock!

Kristy said...

You look great!
Both boys are darling!!!

Rachel said...

Great pictures!! I think NE looks like you! You look great!!!!

Shannon said...

So cute! All of the pictures! And way to go mom!

Tater Mama said...

Mmmmmmm! What a sweet baby! So bright-eyed and cute! And Baby Boy is simply adorable! You look great; like the proud and happy mama of two boys!

Our older son's birthday is Sunday, so we're having his party tomorrow. Woohoo! Cake!

Lauren said...

What a beautiful family & thank goodness for wonderful Mom's!!!

Lucky in Love said...

Your children are just too adorable!! Congrats Mama! And you look GREAT!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Aren't moms the absolute best! My mom stayed with us for several day after Carter was born to help us adjust. My husband didn't like the idea at first but I insisted. He was so sad to see her go because of all the help she was.

Tara Gibson said...

beautiful family! love the pics!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You have such a beautiful family!! And way to go Mom! Aren't they lifesavers?!?

Rachel said...

What a beautiful family you have! Great pictures :)

LyndsAU said...

Beautiful boys :) Such sweet sweet pictures girl! And you look GREAT!!

Isn't it wonderful to have such a giving mom!! I have one too and am so blessed! :)

hugs

a H.I.T. said...

Those pictures are so great! Thank you for sharing. Mom's really are great that way.

Rachel H. said...

You have such a gorgeous family and you look great in the photos! What an awesome mom!! My parents live so close that I feel like my mom won't stay constantly for a week or so, and I'm scared about it. I'll have to ask her about it. :)

Miss Anne said...

YOU My dear glow with newmomminess! :)

your bundle is precious.

so is your family.

:) keep on keep'n on with the love.

xo

Molly said...

He is perfect! What precious boys they both are. You look fabulous, too! Moms are amazing...how do we do it without them??

Lindsey said...

Aww love the pics! Both boys look so cute and you look great!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love all your photos!

Brittany Ann said...

What a precious gift! Congrats again!

And girly, you look awesome!

Gwen said...

The boys are so adorable!!! You look fabulous!!!! And YAY for having a fantastic mom!!!! I hope you and the family have a great weekend!!! XOXO

Jenny.Lee said...

ADORABLE pics! That was so sweet of your Mom. :)

Jon and Steph said...

What a beautiful family! The pictures are so gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys!

And your mother sounds like she did a wonderful job!

The Farmer Files said...

Aww you make me so excited to have my 3rd boy! It is almost here and I cannot wait! Love how NE looks like he is smiling. I am excited about his bris and to see the pics.

Lianna Knight said...

Two little cutie patooties :)

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I LOVE the pics!!! NE is such a cutie and it looks like BabyBoy is super excited about his new little brother!! How fun! You look amazing by the way! So happy for you all!

Brett Alexandra said...

He is a cutie and moms are surely the greatest:)

Jillian said...

Moms are great during these times! They are both such cuties!!

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures. I just want to hold and cuddle that little adorable baby. His older brother is also very cute! You look great.

wow, your mom is amazing. I am so glad she could bless you like that.

Lane said...

YAY!! Congratulations! He is so cute! I have been gone for so long that I didn't know you had him! And what a blessed labor you had! :)

Melissa said...

Oh! Those boys are precious!
This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! I saw your link on Chic&Pinks sidebar.

We have two little boys as well! Our second was born in January. I just adore little boys! They are so fun!

You have a beautiful family.

THE Stephanie said...

Such cute pics!! And what a fabulous mom!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Your little guys are soooo cute!

Krystyn said...

Everybody is looking so good. The boys are growing so much.

Heather said...

Loved the pictures! What a bunch of cuties you all are :).

My name is Megan... said...

I love these pics...you guys look so happy and he is SO ADORABLE :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved