Monday, July 6, 2009

Before and After Family Room!

Hi friends!!! We're still here! With baby in belly=) I'm really hoping he comes as. I'm. typing. haha! We are so ready to meet him! It's not because I'm feeling bad, I feel great!! I'm just so ready for him to come. [and our next appt is tomorrow and they're most likely going to schedule an induction date, but i really don't want to be induced again. of course #1 is healthy baby but i would love to have things a little different this time =)]

To "help him along" I've been:
*Eating lots of pineapple
*Eating some eggplant w/ oregano (first time in forever! eggplant parm, and a dip, we're usually not eggplant eaters, texture funny, fried better, covered in cheese helps too haa, makes hubby queasy =))
*Some walking but lots of work around the house
*Spicy food
*Accupressure points
*some ice cream=)
*Practicing pushing (teehee, just ask if want to know)
*and Yes to your other question =) (ha, that's all i'll say=))

*We can't find red rasberry leaf tea in any store near us!
*Dancing to music with baby
*We decided on his name=)!

Come on baby!!=) But all in God's timing of course=)

Ok, how about some before and after pics of the Family Room!!! The entire room was wallpapered! Entire. Room. Wallpapered. With a border! Ridiculous=) Take a look at the pattern and the scene! The border was a town, horse, and buggy, townspeople scene=) And all of the trim was peach! Peach!

BEFORE


AFTER so far=) - the color comes out a little diff in the pics and the lighting isn't the best but you'll get the idea=)!

Love the callalillies=)


I can't wait to get new pillows for the couch and loveseat, my Mom had given us these years and years ago=)


We love candles! They're everywhere=) Love the scents, love the ambiance, it is so fun to light 'em and get the house smelling and looking gorgeous when guests come over!

We love flowers and plants all around too. And every single one is fake (and was purchased on sale or clearance, but you're not surprised at that=))!! haha! Everyone says they look real! That's the goal peeps, that's the goal=) haha Love 'em!

And there's a toy corner that's hidden even when you're sitting on the couch! It's perfect!


Hope you enjoyed the family room tour! Can't wait to show you the rest. And this baby! Praying somehow it's today! Come on more regular and stronger contractions!!=)

[i am sooo behind catching up on you! we've just been working like crazy to get the house and everything ready before baby comes=) i look forward to catching up on ya girls!!]

36 comments:

jlc said...

Ouuuuuuuu ahhhh! Lovin it!!!


You did a fantastic job woman!!

Lauren said...

Looks great...thank goodness the wallpaper is gone!

Tara Gibson said...

looks awesome girl!!!

Jillian said...

Love it!! Who has peach trim? GROSS!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Much, MUCH better! I am loving that color. I hope that Next Edition makes his appearance soon!

LyndsAU said...

girl, these pics are great :) and i can't wait to meet baby boy 2 :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Very nice!!! I love the pictures too of the flowers... beautiful!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh that looks SO great! I love the colors and your flowers-it's all so relaxing and peaceful! praying that baby comes soon!!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

The room turned out great!! I love the wall color!

Lis said...

Y'all have seriously done an amazing job!! Your family room looks so serene and relaxing now!! LOVE it!! :) (Love to toy corner too - VERY smart!)

Brett Alexandra said...

aww, it looks fabulous!

Jules said...

The family room looks fantastic! I cannot believe it's even the same room. The color you picked to paint the room is so calming. I'm a huge fan of candles too.

I'll be saying a prayer that baby boy comes soon! That is awesome that you picked out a name.

Jon and Steph said...

You are so silly, your list cracks me up ;)

And I LOVE the color of your walls! Well done! You guys did a great job!

Gooch Family said...

Here is something you could try, my sister in law said she started pumping and the baby came that day. She really thinks that is what started the contractions so maybe you could try that :) Also the family room looks GREAT! I can't believe you had to take all that wall paper off, what a job, especially being 9 months pregnant!

Tater Mama said...

Wow! The room looks great! (I'm surprised staring at all that wallpaper didn't send you right into labor! Yikes!) Y'all did a great job!

Here's hoping the baby is on his way!

Krystyn said...

Oh...that looks so much better. I'm with TaterMama...how did that wallpaper not make you go into labor?

Come on NCF edition 2!

Mrs. Buck said...

The new room looks so great! I love it! and you've inspired me to be on the lookout for a few more candles to add to the atmosphere of our place. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

WOW, and I thought our house was bad before we got to work on it. It looks great!!!

Crossing my fingers that baby boy decides he's ready to come out today.

Rachel said...

When I saw you updated, I thought, I bet she is sooooo ready to have him =)!! I am thinking about you!!!

Love the make over - looks great!

Following Him said...

LOVE the new look of the family room!
~Elyse

Brittany Ann said...

Love the room! You did great!

Praying that baby comes out and joins us soon!

a H.I.T. said...

What a great job! I'm guessing all those foods help the baby come faster? I hope he joins us all soon :)

Gwen said...

It's look fabulous in there!!! I think you'll get him moving on along with that diet. :) XOXO

Suzette said...

Love the after pics!!!! Hope you're in labor as I type this! :)

Lianna Knight said...

What a total transformation!! I LOVE it!!!

Jenny.Lee said...

Your living room looks great! You did a great job!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

that looks a million times better!! what a great job you did!

we had wallpaper that we tried to pull off in a couple rooms. we got most off in most of the rooms but a couple rooms had multiple layers. so we painted over it! gonna suck for the next owners!!

Meagan said...

The house looks awesome! What a difference!!!

Also, I heard that eating lobster helps speed labor up! Try it!

Lindsay said...

LOVE the color (I'm VERY partial to blue/blue-grey,too!) and LOVE the fireplace! So romantic :-)

Here's to praying that pushing thing works! LOL.

Joelle said...

the new room looks awesome! i love the couch and the exposed brick! looks great!

Lucky in Love said...

I cannot even tell you how awesome your room looks now! You guys put in so much work and it really shows! Gorgeous :)

Now have that baby so I can see his pretty face...and know his name!!!

Rachel H. said...

The Family Room looks SO different, and I think it looks great now! I love it!

And hopefully he comes soon...how does pineapple help to induce labor? I need to read all the wives tales that I can, so hopefully Baby Harvey will come early or right on time when it's time.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Everything looks great! Hope your little one is on the way very soon!

Jen Clark said...

Looks great, you're doing a nice job!

The Farmer Files said...

Hope you are getting your rest, too!!! I always wish after I deliver the babies that I would have slept more in the last 24 hrs.

The Pink Chick said...

Your living room looks great!!! What a beautiful transformation!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved