Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow!! 37 Weeks and Almost 2 Years!

We had our 37 week appt this morning!! This is new territory, we've never made it 37 weeks before! Everything is looking great and we're right on track, thank you God! Here are the dets!

* Measuring 36 (i still gained about 2 1/2 lbs!! in one week! yikes!)
* 1-2 Centimeters Dialated
* 50% Efaced (and very soft)
* -1 Station
* My BP (just systolic-the top # ) was a little high for me but no worries. I have been doing a lot this past week=)
* Next Edition's heartbeat a little higher than usual but prob just because he was just moving around our doc said=)

We've been staying up pretty late every night trying to get the house ready before our next sweet guy comes! I'm feeling great overall and have had a little burst of nesting energy but I am pretty tired this time around=) Little back pain but we did sleep on the couches for two nights because Hubby painted our room=) And little belly pain I think because I've been doing more but the chiropractor helped a lot with all of that today! We have so much left to do!! (well that we'd (I'd haha) like to get done=))

[yes this is the same outfit i had on last week!! i told you i was running out of clothes that fit=)]

BabyBoy's B-Day is tomorrow!!! So before I can tell his birth story I have to give you the preface!! So here it is...=)

We were more than ecstatic to take that fourth preggy test (haha, the first "we" may have had technical difficulties with, the second and third were just too unclear, is that a line, it looks like a line, we don't know!=)) at the grocery store before we had to get to work. We couldn't stop laughing and crying and hugging in the parking lot! That was the day that I missed the visit from Auntie P. We were 4 weeks on the money. =) And couldn't wipe the enormous smiles from our faces! [It was our third month of trying=)]

*5 Weeks - Blood test to confirm pregnancy =) More smiles!

*4-7 Weeks - Saw a little bit of blood... hmm.

*7 Weeks - First internal sonogram. We could barely contain our excitement! We saw that sweet little bean BUT our doctor also found a blood clot, in my uterus but outside of the baby's sac. Pretty rare! Not the biggest clot they'd ever seen but not the smallest either = Immediate bedrest. Oh boy.

Why? The prayer was that the clot would get absorbed or dissipate and no matter what not get bigger. Otherwise it might compromise room for the baby's sac to grow with him. The clot could also pass little by little but if I was too active and the clot passed all at one time, it could take everything including baby bean with it, causing a miscarriage. That was a scary thought.

The beginning of A LOT of prayers... [and a lot of sub plans, I was a high school orchestra director =)]

to be cont. ...

I hope any of that made sense, I am sooo tired =)! I can't wait to catch up on all of you!!! I hope you're doing great!!

[ooh craving something fried... I haven't had fried zucchini in a long time=)... and a small ice cream cone from Mickey Ds =)... maybe that is part of the reason for my ?? weight gain!!! Don't worry I'll tell you but I bet you couldn't guess how much I've gained so far! Oh my gosh, it's a ton you guys!]

31 comments:

d.a.r. said...

You look FABULOUS!!!!

Kristy said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to see the little one. =)

Lindsey said...

You are the cutest, seriously!! You are just glowing!

~Holly~ said...

You look so cute with that baby belly!! Eat what you want...you can work it off later! :)

Nancy said...

You guys must be so excited! What a fun time!!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Glad that everything is going well!

Miss Anne said...

you glow my dear!
praying for a healthy baby
and a smooth delivery!
xo

Lauren said...

You look fantastic! So glad to hear everything is going well!

Tara said...

you look so great! happy birthday to your baby boy!

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! You look TOTALLY incredible!

I will pray now about the clot... I'm the ever, eternal optimist... SO, I believe for the best! :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Oh my gosh, you look great! Don't worry about eating fried food and an ice cream cone--you're growin' a little boy in there!! And seriously, do you look gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Don't you even worry about those ice cream cones! Eat up - you only have a little bit left to go!! So excited for you!

Tater Mama said...

You keep saying you've gained a ton of weight, but I just don't see it. You look great! Eat that fried stuff and the ice cream. Apparently, the baby wants it!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Your bump is awesome! You look so great! Congrats on 37 wks!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

you are so cute!

Krystyn said...

You look awesome! Congrats on making it to this point.

Way to keep me on edge! (BTW, I hope this time you bought the tests with the words...that makes it a lot easier.)

Krystyn said...

You look awesome! Congrats on making it to this point.

Way to keep me on edge! (BTW, I hope this time you bought the tests with the words...that makes it a lot easier.)

jlc said...

hmmm i crave something fried ALL the time... i hope this doesn't mean something...


YOU ARE LOOKING FAB MAMA!


:)

Brittany Ann said...

Seriously you are all belly! Not a bit of fat on you but just that baby out in front! So jealous!

Can't wait to hear more of Baby Boy's story!

Molly said...

Ahhh, you left us hanging!!
You look great and are ALL belly. Good luck in the next couple weeks! Can't wait to see Next Edition!

Jon and Steph said...

You look amazing! and Soooo happy!

Lucky in Love said...

I can't wait to hear the rest of the story...I am in total suspense!!!

You are looking so fantastic!!

Rachel H. said...

You are too cute!! I can't imagine what I'll look like at 37 weeks! I came over to your blog from Tales of the Trees. And it's great!

LyndsAU said...

you look absolutely precious!! so so cute! i am so glad everything is ok!! 37 weeks...getting so close!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

You look beautiful and so happy!! :)

Hope you get the fried food you are craving... ;-)

Heather said...

YAY for good news at the doctor!! You look great! Can't wait to see pics from your little boys birthday!

Mrs. Cup said...

I can't wait to read the rest of the story! Hurry up before he gets here!! :)

You look beautiful! You are all baby!

pocket full of pink said...

Aww, the story of you two finding out is so precious!! It makes me so eager to find out with my hubby too some day. I pray every day that God will bless us with children! Thanks for sharing! Excited for part 2.

You are GLOWING!!

Suzette said...

You look awesome! cant wait for the rest of the story!!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Doesn't matter how much you gained...you look awesome and baby is healthy!

Jules said...

You are so cute and have that pregnancy glow! I am so happy that you and next edition are doing well and that everyone is healthy.

I think an ice cream from Mickey D’s would be just what the doctor ordered ;)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved