Thursday, June 4, 2009

Work or Play???

We really want to plan a quick trip here!!! This is just 3 hours south...

[Hubby's family beach trip is at the end of the month and we can't go! We are just too close! I/we really contemplated it but thought if I go into labor there almost no way that we'd make it back in the 7-8 hours it would take! And I do not want to be in the news for having a baby on the side of the road by my husband (though he is awesome) and a 23 month old, haha!!]

In a cute suit! Although there are almost no cute maternity suits!! Especially that don't cost... way too much!! Girls we could make so much money designing maternity swimsuits!!


And maybe read a classic like...

but... we have... ROOMS of wallpaper to remove!!! Nooooo!!! Two WHOLE rooms and several borders!!! I will show you pics of the "who in their right mind would wallpaper an entire room in this" rooms!

Pick paint colors! Why is it sooo difficult?? If only the colors looked the same on the walls as they do on the color swatch or online!!

and I don't know about you, but this is how we always paint!! hahaha=)

And by the time we're done with just those basics, we'll be almost ready to have a baby=)!! So maybe a beach getaway should happen next weekend...

Happy (thurs night and) Friday girls!!!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

23 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

That would be so awesome for you to get away right before the baby comes! Hope you get to go!

jlc said...

you are too funny!!


i hope you get a chance to squeeze in a vacay!!

Jillian said...

I just bought a regular suit in a larger size because I think almost everything maternity is UGLY!! Good luck getting everything done you are a saint moving that far along!!

Renee said...

I am looking forward to seeing the before and after pictures of your house.

Jules said...

A beach weekend would be fantastic! You are getting so close to the end of your pregnancy, so I can understand wanting to stay close by. I like the blue maternity suit.

The wallpaper sounds like a nightmare! Good luck picking out paint colors. It will all come together :)

Jill said...

This post had me cracking up!!
Maybe a weekend away would do you some good! LOL!

Brett Alexandra said...

AWWW, how tempting that is:) I am so excited for you! I

P.S. I also love how you two paint.

Picking color swatches stresses me out a little too!

Gwen said...

We paint like that too. LOL!!! Good luck with the wallpaper removal and enjoy picking out paints!!! XOXO

Jon and Steph said...

This was such a cute post, you crack me up! I think guys deserve a nice beach weekend! Especially with all of the hard work you'll be doing ;)

Have a great weekend!

a H.I.T. said...

A quick jaunt to the beach is just what the doctor ordered!

Shannon said...

You know, while we were in the Bahamas, I saw atleast a dozen of VERY pregnant ladies in - bikinis!! Seriously, I never really thought of it before, but it kind of freaked me out! I thought it was too intimate for me to see...If that makes since.

AO said...

Judging by the couple painting the wall, they are thinking about having babies, too. ;-)

LyndsAU said...

Girl, I feel you on the wallpaper removal!! It SUCKS!!! We have lots of house renovating to do before baby girl is here! oh my! good luck lady!!

Jenny.Lee said...

Go!!!! ;)

Amber said...

If you can squeeze it in, I say go!! You deserve it before baby #2 comes!

Lindsey said...

That would be amazing to be able to get away for a vacay!!
Yeah, that's how Garth and I paint too, NOT. He critiques every stroke I make, ha!

Lis said...

I hope you squeeze in a quick get away - you totally deserve it!! :)

And I HATE painting. I do it because the hubs and I are way too cheap to hire painters - but it seriously makes me exhausted just thinking about it!!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!! :)

*~! megs !~* said...

I definitely think you some how have to squeeze in a vacation!! I mean duh!! I can't believe how close you are to baby!! Wow!!

Lindsay said...

Um, seriously - who has thighs like those while they are preggers?? I kinda wanna go throw up now.... :-)

Oh, and I totally "get" you about the wallpaper....ugh!

My name is Megan... said...

you have a lot going on!! i wish i had a beach that close! those swimsuits are super cute! :)

Hollie said...

that pic of the couple painting is hilarious. sooooo cheesy!!! who paints like that?!?!?!?!!!

no one.

Heather said...

Hopefully y'all can get away for a mini vacay! Picking paint colors stressed me out too!! I love that brown and blue swimsuit, it's cute!

Suzette said...

Yes, I think you should go on the trip!!!

Oh and that is exactly how we paint at our house.. HAHAH!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved