Every single one of these girls are so fun, funny, talented in different areas, and are so much fun to keep up with!! So check 'em all out=)!
2. I can out eat a lot of men!
3. I always try to think of others' feelings/wants before my own =)
4. I performed for 6 or 7 years (until we moved) with my own string quartet for weddings or any type events!
5. I (we) want four little ones and hope to adopt one day!
6. I love to bake and cook=)
7. I love to host get-togethers of any kind, dinners, games nights, snacks and shows, anything!
*The Adorable Blog Award from Saskia!!
*The Lemonade Award from Living Our Own Fairy Tale and USCEmily!!
*Neno's Award from Lucky in Love!!
*One Lovely Blog Award from Amber!!
*Your Blog is Fabulous from Shannon!!
*Most Wonderful Favorite Blog Award from Simply Me!!
You girls are soo sweet and I am so thankful for your thoughtfulness and FUN!!!
We get to go on a date tomorrow night!!! For our 6 year anni!
I have no idea what we are going to do, where we are going to go, def dinner (ooh maybe fajitas, or even better a japanese steak house!), maybe a movie (recommendations??), probably no putt putting or bowling will be involved this time, especially since I waited for Hubby to get home from his meeting this morning just to pick my shoes up for me so I could take them upstairs, hahaha!! Sad, I know. Bending over, highly overrated. Highly.
I hope you have a fab Friday and wonderful weekend!!!