Friday, June 12, 2009

Way Past Due! Thank You!! and A Date?!

Seriously!!! You sweetalicious bloggettes have given me awards or tags and I have been so sidetracked I haven't posted an official thank you!!!

Every single one of these girls are so fun, funny, talented in different areas, and are so much fun to keep up with!! So check 'em all out=)!

*TheQueenofALLThingsAww-SummAward from Lucky in Love n Saskia!!! Here is my list=)

7 Things That Make Me Awe-Summ:
1. I was on a jump-rope demonstration team in elementary school!
2. I can out eat a lot of men!
3. I always try to think of others' feelings/wants before my own =)
4. I performed for 6 or 7 years (until we moved) with my own string quartet for weddings or any type events!
5. I (we) want four little ones and hope to adopt one day!
6. I love to bake and cook=)
7. I love to host get-togethers of any kind, dinners, games nights, snacks and shows, anything!

*The Adorable Blog Award from Saskia!!
*The Lemonade Award from Living Our Own Fairy Tale and USCEmily!!
*Neno's Award from Lucky in Love!!
*One Lovely Blog Award from Amber!!
*Your Blog is Fabulous from Shannon!!
*Most Wonderful Favorite Blog Award from Simply Me!!

You girls are soo sweet and I am so thankful for your thoughtfulness and FUN!!!

and...

We get to go on a date tomorrow night!!! For our 6 year anni!

I have no idea what we are going to do, where we are going to go, def dinner (ooh maybe fajitas, or even better a japanese steak house!), maybe a movie (recommendations??), probably no putt putting or bowling will be involved this time, especially since I waited for Hubby to get home from his meeting this morning just to pick my shoes up for me so I could take them upstairs, hahaha!! Sad, I know. Bending over, highly overrated. Highly.

I hope you have a fab Friday and wonderful weekend!!!

19 comments:

*~! megs !~* said...

Congrats on all your awards! And have fun on your date!!

Sandy Toes said...

Congrats on your awards...happy anniversary to you both!
sandy toe

jlc said...

Have a lovely weekend!!! and a fun date night!!

:)

Heather said...

You should totally go to Jackson's at Reston Town Center... if you like Mikes, Coastal Flats or Sweet Waters you will love this place as well! Just remember to use their call ahead service so you don't have to wait as long. Here is their link http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/gar/

As far as movies go if you are a fan of Start Trek the newest one rocks! Angels and Demons is pretty good as well - there is much more action in this one than in the last. Terminator Salvation is pretty good too but I would recommend Star Trek first. I also took Zach to go see Up last weekend which I do declare is one of Pixars best movies to date! Night at the Museum is cute too but more of an afternoon showing if you ask me. My life in ruins looks great but since I haven't seen it yet I can't really give you my opinion on it yet. Hope that helps!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have fun!

Lianna Knight said...

I am SO hungry after reading your ideas for date night...I could use some Japanese or Mexican food RIGHT NOW !!!

Lucky in Love said...

Have so much fun on your date night!!! You sure do deserve a night out!

And by the way, we totally need to go out to dinner (and dessert) together because I can eat with the best of them too!

a H.I.T. said...

Wow! Congrats on all the awards :) And have so much fun on your date night. Six years! Wow!!

~Holly~ said...

YAY!!! Date night!! Love those!! Congrats on all of your awards...you are truly loved!!! Have a fabulous weekend!! :D

DocE said...

I love anniversaries! Yay for you guys!
Congrats on your well-deserved awards as well - honestly, there is no one more awesome to receive them!
Have a great weekend!

Jillian said...

Happy six year anniversary!!

Molly said...

Have a great night out and Happy Anniversary!

amywelborn said...

Happy Anniversary! We're 6 years in December! Have a great date night!

yours truly... said...

Is it any wonder why we all love you so much!??! YAY for awards!!

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a wonderful date night with the hubby!! You deserve it!!

Jon and Steph said...

Woohoo, congrats on all of your awards!!!

I hope you had a wonderful date night! 6 years!! Congratulations girl!

Hope you had a great weekend.

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Congrats on your awards! =)

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the awards and YAYAYA for 6 years!!!!

LyndsAU said...

I hope your anniversary date was amazing! :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary date!! We want to adopt too! We don't even have any children of our own yet, but I've been having the strongest feeling that we need to look into adoption soon... Hmm...

Hope you're having a lovely day!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved