Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random Thursday Fodder

*I needed a munchie (at my Mom's) while Hubby was driving across the country. I found Fr0sted Mi ni Wheats, which I have not had for soo long. I admit that I searched for the ones that were the most heavily frosted. Yes I did. =)

*I love watching Hubby with BabyBoy. He is such an incredible Daddy, better than I could have imagined, and I imagined he was going to be amazing=)

*Our washer and dryer came early!!! Two steps closer to normalcy. Who gets excited about the need to do 100 loads of laundry?? Um, right now, that would be me. =) Nesting!!!

*Hubby works with lots of Marines and military guys who are pretty fearless when it comes to not getting stressed over... well pretty much anything. They say once you've been shot at (or deployed) you just don't sweat the small (or big) stuff. Thought-provoking!

*Cute summery bag*? Target. Discount. I can take it back if we don't like it, haha!

*Hubby is back!! He was out of town the past two days! We LOVE his job but it is really getting in the way of getting the house ready!!!=)

Happy Thursday girls!!!

*I had bigger one picked out but i think need one that's not too big this time since I have a diaper bag on the other shoulder=) Although it can't fit my water bottle, but the other one is now sold out of...uh oh=)

16 comments:

Stylestance said...

Thanks for sharing such sweet thoughts about your hubby. And I totally understand your excitement about the cereal AND the laundry ... it's the little things that can totally make our day. BTW, great little summer bag; a girl can't go wrong with Target. :)

Lindsey said...

LOVE that bag!!

Lauren said...

Mmmm...I love frosted Mini-Wheats!

Megan said...

I really like that bag, perfect for summer! I tend to gravitate towards bags that I could fit myself in. (okay, not really, but they're at least twice that size!) I should go to a smaller bag, I keep a lot of junk in the big bags that I totally do not need.

Yay for the laundry machines! I think when we are without we realize how much we take for granted! Speaking of... I'm going to do some laundry now!

Lucky in Love said...

So glad you can do laundry now!! I would be in heaven after how long you guys have done without!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Water bottle is SO important. I'm breast feeding and had NO idea how thirsty I would get...

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I love that bag!!

Becky said...

Very cute bag and I love TARGET! You eat the frosted mini wheats plain? I have gotsta have the milk LOL!

a H.I.T. said...

Love Target and the purse.

Jenny.Lee said...

I always pick the heavily frosted ones too. ;)

amywelborn said...

Love target too!

And recently, I've been into Frosted Flakes! Yum!

Brown Girl said...

I am obsessed with Target. I NEVER, ever, evah, leave without spending at least $100, swear. Good find on the bag!

My name is Megan... said...

very cute bag!!

Jon and Steph said...

Love Frosted Mini Wheats.... yummm! Hope you had a fabulous Thursday ;)

*~! megs !~* said...

cute bag! i have been looking for a white purse.. hmmm..

The Shabby Princess said...

It's OK, I search for the most heavily frosted --frosted mini wheats too!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved