Thursday, June 11, 2009

Raandom=)

*When we eat pizza at home we drink a nice cold glass of milk. Pizza out, prefer soda. Anyone?

*I drink my coffee pipin' nearly burn your tongue hot and my milk crisp cold.

*Our family room walls are finally naked! The blue green yellowish plaid wallpaper with a town border of horses, buggies, buildings, and townspeople, seriously people, is officially gone. Yay! Now onto the touching up of the wall, sanding, and painting=)*

*(just as I tweeted last night) I have made a decision. I'm want to train my buttooocks off and try out for SYTYCD next year!! =) How much would you love to do all of that amazing choreography?! And hip hop, come on! Pop and lock baby! I did a hip hop dance work out class when we were a part of a gym for a little while, LOOOVED it!! It was sooo much fun!!!

*I just received a $25 gift certificate to 0utback... for free!!! We did cur b-side takeaway, my order was two Blue Cheese Ch0pped Salads (only $8 for 2 instead of $13 for another salad=)!). We got home and they were sans blue cheese!! You can see my devestation. That's why you order that salad! For the crumbles.** I haven't called about other wrong orders (bc they weren't that bad) so I did this time. I so very nicely explained to the manager, she was soo nice, completely understood the grave importance of the situation, and said she'd have something in the mail to me the next day to make it up!! Cheese fries all around!!=)

*I'm so excited about our next appt for Next Edition on Monday=) and every week now=)

*Our fridge comes tomorrow!!! Now I won't have an excuse for not cooking everyday=)
*and by the implied "we" I mean Hubby=)

**i know i'm not supposed to have blue cheese while preggy, but i really wanted it, and we just prayed against bacteria, i mean how many people get a bacteria from blue cheese=)??
Happy Thursday blogettes!!! Thank you for all of your encouraging comments, they all bring such a big smile to my face, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!

ETA: Though Hubby is totally encouraging me to do it, tis just a dream of mine to be on SYTYCD =)!! But thank you for your encouragements so far=)!!! You guys are so fun!

26 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

love random posts : ) i love SYTYCD!

Lindsey said...

So excited about you trying out for SYTYCD! How awesome!!!!! Great post!

Stephanie said...

$25 for no blue cheese?! Wow, you totally scored.

Miss Anne said...

i'm going to sign up for a hip hop dance class i think!

kudo's to YOU for tryin' out!

pop and lock mama!

LyndsAU said...

Good for you for calling then about your salad!! And a free giftcard is AWESOME :) whoo

jlc said...

Care to share a free Bloomin' Onion with me?!


Cute post!

Lauren said...

Woohoo for free Outback!!!

a H.I.T. said...

Yeah for free money! What a nice way to make up for the inconvenience.

Rachel said...

Great post - now you have me craving cheese fries!!!!!

WhisperingWriter said...

Yay for the $25 gift card. That would totally excite me.

Following Him said...

What a SCORE :) Love SYTYCD too :)
~Elyse

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Great post! Love all the randoms. Glad everything is going so good!

And I am right there with you on liking your milk ice cold...I actually put ice in mine! HA I know that prob sounds gross, but it's so cold and I love it!

Nancy said...

You should try out! That would rock! Go you!

Jenny.Lee said...

I love your random posts! You totally scored over the bleu cheese!

Our Story said...

Don't worry, my mom said she realized she liked blue cheese when she ate it while she was pregnant! I think I turned out o.k. (why the giggles?!).

Our Story said...

p.s. I had to google "sytycd" because I had no idea what you were talking about!! Way to go!

Renee said...

I love blue cheese and I ate when pregnant.

yeah for the new fridge!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Milk and pizza? Very random!

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh, I love Outback! Ugh, my mouth is now watering and it's 8:30 a.m. my time ;)

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I totally drink my coffee the same way. It has to be hot, hot, hot to the point where it is almost going to burn my tongue. I don't know why...

Team Clancy said...

Hubby drinks milk with pizza and I make so much fun of him. He'll be glad to know he is not alone.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Great random stuff going on - good for you for complaining about the Outback order. Enjoy those cheese fries - yum!

Krystyn said...

Love the randomness.

So glad they righted their wrong about the cheese.

Good luck at the doctor Monday.

Lucky in Love said...

You should SO try out! I would even watch.... :)

And very exciting about the gift card! Yeah free Outback. Their cheese fries rock!

Jules said...

I love this post! I have to have my pizza with soda always and I think it's so funny you do milk at home and soda out :)

So happy the dreaded wallpaper is gone and that the fridge is coming

Love that salad from Outback. Shame of them for forgetting the most important ingredient, but glad they're fixing it for you.

I am so with you on SYTYCD. Shows like that didn't exist when I was growing up or I don't think I ever would have stopped dancing. Week one was an amazing show this week. I loved it! I think it’s going to be a great season.

The Shabby Princess said...

Ha! Love that you ate the blue cheese!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved