Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick Musings

1. 3 rooms de-wallpapered and painted! Before and afters to come! The DR is next, the wallpaper must have been put up in 1857 bc it does not want to come off! Contemplating knocking the whole room down and putting up new walls, haha!

2. My Mom is having a sprinkle/shower for us on Sun=)! It was kind of a quick plan bc we just moved but several friends so far who we haven't seen in a while are coming, soo sweet! We're just excited about getting to spend time with friends and family before the baby comes! And my Mom always does an amazing job hosting partays=)

3. Have you seen this movie?? We (not "we", Hubby too!=)) think it looks so cute and funny!!

I (and Hubby) am usually not the biggest chick flick watcher, I always feel like a big goofball crying while we watch. GNOs (girls nights out) were always dinner, chatting about... well everything, coffee and nails, and lots of laughs. But I have always liked Sandra Bull0ck. She just seems so down to earth, and funny, and I think she's beautiful=) And Ryan R is funny too!!

4. I've gotten tons done off the to do list today so far!! But is just keeps getting longer!!! There's so much to do before Next Edition arrives! And we're told we should rest before he comes, haha! We really are going to try to stop this weekend, yikes.=)

5. Oooh get ready for a giveaway!!!! I hope you're doing great!

ETA: I am craving (and eating) sweets like caraazy!! It's a good thing he's coming soon, ha=)!

[rest of bb's birth story to come=)]

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

I cannot wait for the before and after pics!! You guys have been busy!

~J~ said...

What a beautiful blog, you guys must have so much energy.....keep it up and do try to rest before the new little one comes. Congratulations!!!!

The Pink Chick said...

I agree with Lindsey! I can't wait to see the Before and After photos!

Kristy said...

I want to see this movie too!!
It's so hard to slow down when you have so much to do, right? Then after the baby comes, it's like, "Wow, I really should've taken a break!" LOL

Amber said...

I want to see that movie too! Everyone who's seen it says it's really cute. Hope you're able to get everything done and rest a little too!

jlc said...

She's gorgeous and OMG that movie was SO SO SO good. funny and sexy!!

you are gonna look fabulous!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

We saw it last night. If you're a die-hard Sandra chick flick junkie, I'd say it wasn't as good as Two Weeks Notice, better than Miss Congeniality 2. The characters were fun, but I don't think they gave them enough time to really get to know each other. And there were some pretty cheap jokes which were funny, but, well... not as sophisticated as I hoped. All that said, it was enjoyable, we laughed, and I was impressed with Ryan R in this. He was really funny.

♥Brandy said...

We watched the movie this past weekend and loved it. I am huge Sandra Bullock fan, and Ryan was great to look at too!

Jenny.Lee said...

I thought The Proposal was hilarious. Zane and I saw it last night with my parents and we all loved it. I love Sandra Bullock too and she did a great job imo.

a H.I.T. said...

you really have been rockin and rollin!

Jon and Steph said...

Ooooh how fun, I definitely want to see the before and after pics!

And I am dying to see this movie. Everyone keeps saying how hilarious it is!

Saskia said...

I would also love to see the before & after photos :)

Have a GREAT time on Sunday!!

Love from a beautifully sunny London xx

The Shabby Princess said...

The Propsal is SOOOOOO funny. It's def. a comedy more than a "chick flick". You will LOVE it. It's a great date movie--the hubs and I saw it last weekend and loved it. Funniest movie I've seen in AGES.

Heather said...

I haven't seen The Proposal yet but am planning on doing it soon! Let me say this... if you haven't seen My Life in Ruins it is really good! The same gal who wrote and starred in my Big Fat Greek Wedding did this one too and it was great! Now that you've got me talking about movies I can hardly wait for The Ugly Truth to come out with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler (from 300 and Phantom of the Opera) man he's dreamy! Unfortunately we have to wait until the end of July for it, but as the saying goes, good things come to them...

alyssa said...

i want to see that movie too! i love her!!

Krystyn said...

You are leaving us hanging....

The Farmer Files said...

haven't seen this...catching up on your blog from backward to forward...but I HEART Sandra Bullock and her hubs Jesse James. I think he is a FAMILY MAN!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved