Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pics Catch Up, 38 Weeks, and Happy Toes!

Hi girls!!! I've missed you! I've been away from a computer pretty much all weekend until now! I can't wait to catch up with you! It might take me a while but I can't wait to see what you've been up to=)! I hope you're doing great!!

A catch up post in pics!

*Cupcakes and ice cream for BabyBoy's B-Day=) He was so excited when we brought it in with his #2 candle lit singing Happy Birthday!! It was so cute! Big partay to come end of July/early Aug=)


*Playgroup last Thursday! [pic missing several other rockin' Mamas and their little ones]


*38 Weeks Belly Pics=) He is just growin' away (and so am I, wooo =))!

Our big happy boy!


*GNO (girls night out) last night=) I had a great time! It was soo nice to see these girls that I haven't seen for so long (or just met=)), catch up, share great laughs, and fun conversation (and yummy [mexican] food)! [several girls weren't able to make, I can't wait to see them soon too!]


*And I got my pedi! I needed one before the bebe comes so I can look at ma bright happy toes during labor=) [i know, it's no epidural, but doesn't it just make ya feel good!]!


Ok you wimps, put in your guesses for the GIVEAWAY, it ends Thursday!!! For a $25 g ift card (there's always something at Target, haha!) and I would love to say thank you to one of my loyal (and sweet!) readers! And thank you so much for all of your super sweet well wishes in the previous post too! I can't tell you how much your prayers, happy thoughts, comments, and sweetness mean to me! It means so much to me that you take the time to comment, that's why I hope you to win a $25 G ift C ard=)! So don't be shy! Guess away!!!

Blog ya soon blogettes!!!

29 comments:

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Fun pictures! :)

Gotta love those Pedi's!!

Lindsey said...

Aww you are sooo cute!! You look gorgeous and I love the nail polish!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

ugh so jealous of GNO. miss everybody!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I wish my feet looked that cute when I was pregnant! They were so swollen and gross! You look just adorable with that baby belly!

Gwen said...

You are so adorable!!! And your feet don't show that you are preggers at all!!! I finally made my predictions!!! Can'w wait to find out who is right and meet NE!!! XOXO

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Cute pics! You look great! :)

Jules said...

Aw, I am so happy that you're doing well. Baby Boy looks like he really enjoyed his b-day! It looks like you have been having lots of fun too. GNO looks like a blast and that is awesome that you took some time out to get a pedi!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the photos!

Lis said...

Seriously you look so amazing!!! I love the pictures from Baby Boy's bday!! He looks like he is having an absolute blast!!

And yay for girls night out - there is nothing better sometimes!! :)

I'm glad you got a pedi - and the color is super cute! Do you know what color it is?

LyndsAU said...

you look great :) can't wait to meet your sweet little one :)
that food looks YUM! :) haha

The Pink Potpourri said...

you look great! love all the pictures. so glad you got to enjoy a wonderful GNO and pedi :)

Lauren said...

Seriously, you look fantastic!!! Hope you enjoyed your pedi...that's such a fun summery color!

Miss Anne said...

you GLOW.
love love love the belly pics
and your toes are fab!

:) xo

Lianna Knight said...

Love the pretty toes!!!

And you better get busy...my guess was that New Edition would be arriving TOMORROW!!! :)

Becky said...

Your feet looks so good for being pregnant-most I've seen are swollen! But you look good ANYWAYS!

Lucky in Love said...

You are looking so great! And your toes are too cute :)

Meagan said...

Dang! I hope I look that good at 38 weeks!! I always hear horror stories about swelling, but you look so great!

My name is Megan... said...

you are looking great girl!!! cute pics :)

Savvy Mode SG said...

my nephew smashed his 1st b-day cake. : )

Jon and Steph said...

You look so incredible happy! and adorable!! I seriously hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant! You look great!

Lucky in Love said...

I left you something on my blog :) XOXO

Jillian said...

love the belly photos!!

Heather said...

You look so cute!! You are so close to meeting your little boy! Woo-Hoo!! What a great time with girls, that food looks yummy!! And your feet look fabulous!

writing4612 said...

I bet you're uncomfortable. Whew!

Glad you got to get a pedicure and relax for a bit.

a H.I.T. said...

You look fabulous at 38 weeks! So close...

Brown Girl said...

You look great and so do your pretty piggies!! ;)

Rachel H. said...

Cute pics and a pedicure is a must before giving birth! :) You definitely deserve it.

Suzette said...

You look so great!!! I am wondering if there is a baby in there or a little basketball... :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

First of all, you look great!!! Not much longer, huh? Secondly, the pedicure looks fabulous! :)

Finally, you asked me awhile back about my spice tins, and I am just now getting through all my comments and responding. I am pretty sure they were 4 oz. spice tins. Definitely no bigger than that. But any smaller and you might not be able to empty a whole spice jar into it. I hope you find something that works...but you might be busy for awhile and not get to it until the new baby is sleeping through the night! :)
Carrie


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved