I was going to pick out cute stuff but I just don't have time =), you know I love you, but I thought you'd love a gift card anyway! How about a $25 to T arget??? What do you think?
$25 T arget G ift C ard
So here's how to win! It's Next Edition Poll time! All you have to do is guess when Next Edition is going to come and what his stats are going to be [I know I should have started this earlier!=) but time got away!]!! Sooo...
1. Leave a comment with your predictions on these fun stats for Next Edition
- Date he's comin' - i haven't packed my bag yet and we still have some things to finish up, but i really want him to come, we can't wait to hold him... and smell him=)! does that help?
- Time - i would prefer to get a nights sleep but you don't have to let that sway you=)
- Weight - guess what you want, if you say anything over 7 1/2 lbs I promise I won't disqualify you=)
- Length - go for it =)
2. For an extra entry - that's an extra guess!! just blog about this giveaway=) [leave the link in your comment=)]
Enter by midnight Thursday July 2nd* . Winner announced after NE arrives and must claim prize within 24 hours or the next closest guesser will be snag the prize!
Here's some background information that will probably not aid in your guessing powers at all but here ya go=)
- Came at 36 1/2 Weeks (i was already about 3 cm dialated and 50% effaced)
- Weighed in at 6 lb 5 oz (yes at 3 1/2 weeks early!)
- Was 19.5 inches long (he might end up the tallest memeber of NCF so far)
- Came at 7:42 pm (we had an emergency induction that morning starting at approx. 8am. I know, story still to come!!)
- Almost 38 weeks along
- 1-2 cm dialated
- 50% effaced
- Next Edition is at station -1 (stations go from -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, hello baby!)
Good luck!!! You better get to guessin', we're 38 weeks on Monday!!! Don't be shy!
*Entries will have to end if I go in the hospital earlier than the 2nd (that is not a hint, haha) =) so guess away!
ETA: ** Your extra entry is an extra guess!!!