Monday, June 1, 2009

I've decided...

again, to be more decisive.

Ok, there are some things that I can make a decision about right away, I'm sure, I'm confident, I know.

And then there are things that just take me forever to decide!

It drives me crazy. (and possibly my sweet husband sometimes) I always want to make sure that I make the best decision, that I won't regret it, that I've done all my research, get the best deal, and def not step on anyone's toes.

My aunt always made fun of me, so a while ago I made a great push to be more decisive! And I was. And it felt good.

Although sometimes it still comes back...

We went to a yummy burger place, Red Robbin, this past week and I could not decide for the life of me which burger I wanted!

Hubby said, "I missed this on my road trip."

Me, "what?=)"

Hubby, "I just ran into a gas station and grabbed any sandwich off the shelf, I didn't even look to see what it was."

Me, tilted head while smiling

Hubby starting to laugh, "you would have still been back in New Mexic0 deciding on which sandwich to get=)"

Me, "haha! very funny"

I got the five alarm burger for anyone wondering. It was yummy but actually not that hot. And I made the decision to take the restaurant up on their bottomless fries=) It was a good decision. They really didn't give that many to begin with and hot n spicy food speeds up the metabolism, I'm just saying.

[I'm sorry I haven't been in blogland very much, or commenting, we're moving in and unpacking like crazy! But I'll catch up with you soon, I promise! I hope you're doing great!!]

17 comments:

Brett Alexandra said...

That is hilarious because I do the same exact thing!! It drives my husband crazy sometimes. I am trying to be better at it because I can drive myself crazy sometimes too:)

Jon and Steph said...

I'm the same way, but so is my husband! So if we were on your road trip, I guess we'd both still be back in New Mexico picking out sandwiches!

Glad you're back ;)

jlc said...

Aw that's so me!! Cause I can hardly decide a thing. Major life decisions sure! Things on menus? Not so
Much!

Saskia said...

So funny!! I'm the same as you, and so is my husband!! I'm surprised we get anything done!!

xx

Lucky in Love said...

Yum! That sounds awesome!!

Tara Gibson said...

haha i can be the same way.. hope unpacking is going smoothly!

a H.I.T. said...

Decisions like that are important!

Lacy said...

I am so indecisive too!! Sometimes I'll make my hubby narrow things down to like 2 or 3 choices so I don't have to choose from as many things. LOL. Good luck with the unpacking...you have my sympathy with that one!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I struggle at restaurants. I have to know what everyone else is ordering before I can make up my mind. :)

Lindsey said...

I am the exact same way!!

Jillian said...

My husband always gets that burger and he loves it!!

Heather said...

Me too!! And the one time that we have been to Red Robin it took me forever!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I can be SO indecisive, I hate it! That's a great thing to work on, totally need to do it myself! And yes, spiciness is totally a metabolism booster, so eat away, haha!

The Pink Potpourri said...

yum! i have always wanted to eat at red robin...haven't had the chance to try it out yet. and i'm greatly looking forward to the bottomless fries :)

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Yes...got to love the bottomless fries at Red Robin.

I am a really bad decision maker...it takes me forever to decide on pretty much everything! :)

Jules said...

Hubby has bigger problems making decisions that I do, but I totally know what you mean. Red Robin sounds yummy!

I'm happy to hear that you're doing well and getting all settled in :)

Megan said...

Oh I'm the same way! I hate it!!!! And I love Red Robin!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved