Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Thankful

for...

1. M00setracks Ice Cream!! oh yeah! Peanut butter cups, fudge, sweet ice creamy goodness, need I say more?!

2. That Hubby has been praying every night (unprompted) for a smooth, wonderful, delivery for me. I love him!

3. BabyBoy breakin' out in "Jesus Wuvs Me" as we walk through a store=) [oh it warms my heart and i can't stop giggling because it's so cute! yes I'm a proud Mama!=)]

4. Friends who are real, non-judgemental, understanding, and who care.

5. Bursts of nesting energy!! Next Edition coming soon, enjoying the rest of the pregnancy, and not worrying if things don't get done... I have to keep repeating that to myself=))!!


I hope you are doing great!!! I'm still trying to catch up on all your posts, you guys need to slow down! I won't blame it on wallpaper [but it's the wallpaper, haha! and the other 1543 things on the to do list=)]! But Hubby keeps reminding me, friends are more important than getting every detail done on the house, and that is so true. I'd love to hang out peeps! Really! Call me, e-mail me, send a plane with a message in the sky. Let's hang out! =) [did that sound desperate, because it was, hahaha, seriously!]

Giveaway tomorrow!!! Think red... puppy... bullseye... are you getting excited?!

ETA: We did get to go to a playgroup today with a bunch of great girls (and their kiddos)... you all are still included=)

23 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

Oh my gosh,Moose Tracks ice cream is my hands down all time favorite. But I can't buy it because I will literally eat the entire thing by myself. I am NOT kidding. My step mom got me addicted to it when she had surgery a few years ago and was laid up--ooohhh mama that is soooo good.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

You made me want some ice cream!!

Miss Anne said...

I'm excited!
:) glad you're having a great couple of days too!

d.a.r. said...

OMG little kiddos singing "Jesus Loves Me" totally melts my heart. So sweet!

Brad said...

Hey girl, want to hang out next week sometime? Any day works for us . . . it's the one wide open week of our whole summer :) E-mail me . . . we don't have the same phone # now that we've moved!

Meredith

jlc said...

Amen to real friends!! Non judgemental people are so hard to find and when you do find them.. hold on tight!!



So cute that Hubby prays for you -- i love it!!

Brown Girl said...

I love ice cream, I could totally eat it every single day! Yum!

Lindsey said...

Awww how cute is "Jesus wuvs me" so presh!!!!

alyssa said...

and i'm with ya on #4!! they are hard to come by!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Yum, ice cream!! I would have loved to see your little guy belting out Jesus Loves Me in the grocery store. so cute!

Gwen said...

YAY for wonderful a Hubby, adorable boy and bursts of energy!!! I need 2 out of the three myself. LOL!!! Have a fabulous evening! XOXO

amywelborn said...

Mmmmm, Moose tracks is GOOD!

Yes, I did tag you!!:)

Megan said...

I'm sure bursts of energy are much needing in this stage of your pregnancy! Keeping you, next edition, and your family in my thoughts!

Jon and Steph said...

Love the list. And it is so precious that BabyBoy sings Jesus Loves Me in public for everyone to hear. AWE!! That would definitely warm my heart too ;)

Lucky in Love said...

I'm sending you relaxing vibes for your last few days!!

And of course...moosetracks....genius.

Coffee with Cathy said...

I love Moose Tracks, too! Sounds as if you're creating a wonderfully loving and relaxed atmosphere for your pregnancy, and that is so important. Continued good luck and best wishes to you.

Lacy said...

Sounds like everything is going well!! You made me hungry for some Moose Tracks! Thinking of and praying for you!

a H.I.T. said...

I absolutely love moosetracks. love it.

praying for a safe delivery too!

Krystyn said...

That's a great list! Mmmm...ice cream.

Lianna Knight said...

Great list of thankfuls :) I think I smell a Target giveaway!!!

*~! megs !~* said...

Keep up your energy girlie!! I honestly don't know how you do it!!

AK said...

It's great to be thankful. :) God is good.

The Farmer Files said...

LOL Moose tracks has been my best friend!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved