Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Great Date!!

Warning, we look like total dorks in all of these pics but you get the point, haha=)

I curled my hair all up (which you can't see how rockin' it was in the pic and it doesn't last for more than 3 1/2 minutes before it falls!! I need your keep your curls glam secrets girls!) and was going to wear some cute jeans... 'cept they were a leeettle too tight. And dinner + snacks + wanting to be comfy on our fun date I went with the stretchy-eat-all-you-want- able-to-breath-while-sitting-down black pants, haha!! Not quite as cute, but I ate!!! ('n was comfy=))

Where did we go for dinner?? Japanese Steakh0use=)!!*

We were a little worried when our chef came out and he wasn't Asian!! haha! Not Asian?? At a Japanese Steakhouse?? But he was fun. =)

AND I was "the chosen one" again, hahaha!! You know what I'm talking about. There's always one person that the chef picks to give the "extras" to. The extra rice, and veggies, a slightly bigger helping of chicken or steak, haaa! This time he said, "eating for two=)" haha, so fun!

We were going to try to get some ice cream before the next set of movies started but no ice cream places around, I know crazy!

But what did we find?! A Krispy Kreme Donut shop! It has been forever since we've had a krispy kreme or been to a shop. You could see their whole conveyor belt system of fried goodness!

I had to get an original hot off the belt, oh my gosh you guys!!! It was warm, soft, fried, doughy, with that sugary glaze...mmmm!! Hubby went with one of his favs a powdered strawberry filled donut. [Mine was better! haha!]



The movie that fit the time the best (ah hem, our old foggie too tired to stay out too late time, I know we're sad) was Star Trek. I wasn't so sure at first, neither of us knew the exact plot but it was really good. Funny and action and the story was really neat. It was like the Batman Begins of Star Trek.=) Recommend=)

[And can you go to the movies without getting a snack?? If you can, then you obviously have more will power than we do!=) We rarely go so it's fun to get the movie experience. So this time we ended up getting popcorn and a drink, both of which were size large because it was a better deal! haha! They both got their own seat they were sooo ginormous, you had to pick up the drink with two hands, haa! We didn't come close to finishing either and you could get a free refill on both! Oh and Reese's Pieces=) You have to have some sweet too!]

We had such a great time and were so thankful my Mom came and watched BabyBoy =)

I hope you're having a great week so far!!!

*We need to get a group together to go one night, it is so much fun too when you have the whole table filled with peeps you know!

36 comments:

Kristy said...

Glad you had fun!
Your shirt is sooooo cute!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such cute photos!

Tracy's Porch said...

You looks great and love that shirt! So glad you had a great night!!

*~! megs !~* said...

glad you had a good date nite!! that pic of the donut just made me salivate. i have a SERIOUS weakness when it come to krispy kreme doughnuts!

Mrs. Cup said...

How fun!! You look so beautiful. I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm pregnant!! :)

Brittany Ann said...

You look so beautiful! What a lucky hubs you have!

Heather said...

SO glad you all had a fun night out - you all deserve it what with the pregnancy, having to pack and move back to good 'ole Virginia again and your anniversary well you just had to go. So glad you liked Star Trek - told ya it was good ;).

Following Him said...

COOL...glad your mom was able to watch littledude :o
~Elyse

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm so glad you guys got to have a date night. I love japanese steakhouses!

Meagan said...

I Love date nights! PS You look awesome!

Jenny.Lee said...

You two look like you had so much fun!

Megan said...

What a fun date night! I love Krispy Kreme!

Heather said...

YAY for date nights!! So glad you got to have one!! You look so cute!

Miss Anne said...

You're glowing that beautiful glow!

(do you know how jealous i am of your krispy kreme deliciousness??)

:)

xo glad you had a great night with your Mister!

Suzette said...

Sounds like a fun date night!

Jon and Steph said...

What a fun date! How nice ;)
That donut looked amazing, yum!
And dinner at a Japanese steakhouse, those are the best!

Glad you guys had a great evening!

Rebecca Jo said...

How can a date night that includes WARM Krispy Kreme donuts NOT be perfect???? Hmmmmm...

You look beautiful as always! :)

Lauren said...

Adorable photos! So glad you got have a great date night!

THE Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a great date! :)

Lacy said...

Your date night looks like so much fun!! And you look fantastic!! The Krispy Kreme would have been my favorite part! :)

yours truly... said...

That is seriously my dream date!! LOL!!! I am SO glad you had such a wonderful time! Much deserved sweet little mama!!!

Lucky in Love said...

Oh I'm so glad that your date night was a success!! Sounds like you had some awesome food...my fave being either the HOT doughnut or the Reese Pieces! You guys are too cute :)

Lindsey said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute! Love the pics!

Lis said...

You look so so awesome!!

And I love Japanese steakhouses - and yea - we have a non-Asian guy at the one I go to as well but he is REALLY good!!!

Looks like such a great date night!!

The Shabby Princess said...

How fun!! And yes, you must always get goodies when you go to a movie!

Tara Gibson said...

love date nights and you looked beautiful! love the curls : )

LyndsAU said...

you look so pretty on your date :) and that Krispy Kreme donut has my mouth watering :) YUM!
glad yall had fun and you got the extras :) hehe

Jules said...

Aw, what a cute date night! I love going out to a Japanese Steakhouse. My fav is when they throw shrimp at people to catch.

I'm glad you liked Star Trek, I thought it was good too!

Milltini said...

so glad you had a nice time! looks like a wonderful date night ;-)

ARK said...

I love that top! You look adorable:)

Renee said...

I am glad you had a great date night.

Our kids love the Japanese Steak House and often ask to go there. It is great entertainment for them.

Renee said...

I am glad you had a great date night.

Our kids love the Japanese Steak House and often ask to go there. It is great entertainment for them.

Krystyn said...

What a great date night! So jealous!

Molly said...

You look so great! Glad you got a night out too!

Lindsay said...

Holy Moly batman - you guys sure crammed in a lot of food for the night!! I'm impressed! :-)

Glad you had a great (perhaps last?) date night before baby! Great pics!

The Farmer Files said...

Oh my goodness....had no idea you had the baby! I started to read your latest post and I thought...whoa I am going to catch up when I get home. I have an appt with the boys this morning. I am alive but buried and I just starting to see through the rubble! I posted last night.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved