Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun, Yummy, and Just Cute! Ah the Memories

I had a post all ready about how we are sans a refrigerator and washer and dryer for almost 3 more weeks!!! 3 weeks!!! I will currently refrain from my rant to the store about how I am 8 months pregnant, need to nest, have so much to do, and am going a leeetle crazy!!!!

[but a huge thanks to our incredible friends who live 1 mile away for letting us launder at their house=)!!!]

For now, I needed something lighter. So, just before we moved I came across some old pics of me my man=)

This is from Hubby's 21st b-day! Almost 9 years ago!! Look how young we were! I took him out to a great restaurant for dinner and dancing with a live band! We had a great time=)


And this was from our honeymoon from almost 6 years ago! A sushi restaurant overlooking the water! Gorgeous, yummy, and so much fun! Ah the memories!

Besides the light lighting, I was going to say this must have been towards the beginning, before we got our awesome tans, but really, who gets a great tan on their honeymoon, haha?! This could have been the last day=)


And the goofy guy!!!=) who resulted several years later, hee=)!

I hope you're having a great week so far!!! [Erin, I'm praying for you, Hubby, and sweet Baby Boy, you're going to do great Mama!!!]

28 comments:

Following Him said...

Sweetness...loved your comment about Boy a few years later! Glad you have peeps close so you can launder too!
~Elyse

Miss Anne said...

yay for big love and the sweetest boy made from that love!

Emily said...

ahhh I love this post! what a lil cutie... that came from your love! love the lil picture of him!

Lis said...

LOVE this post - love seeing old pics! :)

Sandy Toes said...

Perfect little person to represent such strong love!
sandy toe

d.a.r. said...

So adorable!!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, I love flashing back! What cute photos!

Brett Alexandra said...

awww, I love looking back at old pictures:) Your son is so cute. He is cheesing hard in this picture!! I love it:)

Amber said...

Love the pictures! You and your family are so cute!!

Jillian said...

I love old pictures!!

♥Brandy said...

Aw how cute to see the old picture. I don't think you have changed much. :)

Jules said...

I love the old photos and I think both of you still look the same! Your son is so adorable :)

Thank goodness for friends letting you use their washer and dryer.

Jenny.Lee said...

Old photos are great!

Hollie said...

aw, i love old pics! so cute!!!!

1 Hot Dish said...

Awww!! You and your husband are super cute & your family is just beautiful - what a great post!!! :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Loved the photos!

Jon and Steph said...

I loved seeing your old photos! So precious!

Krystyn said...

Great pics of the two of you...they are almost identical.

Megan said...

You guys are adorable!!

Lucky in Love said...

Those pics are too cute :)

The Pink Potpourri said...

GREAT post! i love those pictures from your earlier years in your relationship. makes me want to reminice in my scrapbooks :) you two are such a cute couple and have a precious baby boy!

Tara Gibson said...

3 weeks girl! you are a trooper! wish we lived closer and i would go eat ahi with you with lots of wine after you have the baby : )

Nancy said...

Awww...sweet pictures!!

amywelborn said...

Thanks for you comment...much appreciated!
Your little guy is SO adorable!!! Hope you get those appliances fixed, or new, soon! Thank goodness for good friends!

Stephanie said...

Great pictures. Your little one is absolutely adorable!

We are without a washer and dryer right now and it is driving me CRAZY.

pocket full of pink said...

Great pics!! You two are SO cute together. Ah, I'm getting anxious for you to have your little one, I can't imagine how anxious you must be!

yours truly... said...

These are precious pictures, such a sweet post! How is the moving going?? The sweet baby?? Natural birth...I'm anxiously awaiting this story girlie!!

My name is Megan... said...

so sweet! you two are adorable! i love how y'all are holding hands :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved