Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ca-razi-ness but Thankful

Ya'll know I like being so positive but to be real with you sweet girls, I had a bit of a tough day yesterday and am feeling the time crunch.

There is soo much to do, I'm pretty tired, I need to be eating better but that is so hard when we are still without a refrigerator!, I need to exercise but it's a catch because I'm so tired ahhh!, one day I'll be over my lack of self confidence and not care that there weren't more of the words looked and beautiful (I know, it's stupid, and if my Hubby says I'm gorgeous (and my creator) than that's what should matter)[and i am not looking for pity you're gorgeous comments=)], there is so much to do around the house and Hubby is now slammed at work again and I can't paint or move heavy boxes around or pretty much get anything else done at this point, I can't unpack BabyBoy's room because he has no furniture because we haven't been able to get the toddler bed from Hubby's aunt and uncle, so I don't know what kind of dresser to get him (while trying not to spend too much money), I can't put any of his clothes away well because there's no where to put them, I still have to wash all of Next Edition's clothes but our washer and dryer will not come until June 20th!, feeling a little lonely and wish we were hanging out with friends for playdates and/or dinner dates, I don't think we're going to get to go to the beach this weekend, we might able to celebrate our 6th year anni if my Mom spends the night next Sat because she doesn't want to drive home at night, we were even hoping to get away for a couple days with just Hubby and me but can't (i wish i could give you more juice on that), my Mom is going to throw us a shower (we still have to register!) that sounds like a lot of family won't be able to come, there are a lot of unexpected expenses that we are having to or going to have and ultimately might have to buy lots including the bigger ticket items for our sweet Next Edition and BabyBoy, I have to get my car inspected and registered because we are currently by avoiding and outmanuevering c0ps like crazy haha, and I look like a hillbilly because none of my clothes fit...

But I am so thankful for... my healthy and rockin' Hubby, BabyBoy, and Next Edition, a house (even though not our perfect house) that God has provided us to live in, some first time help for a couple hrs from some family last Sat, my Mom for some help for a couple days and watching BabyBoy while we got stuff done and bringing fruit and few things to stash our mini fridges with, the support of the incredible Olsons and you very sweet blog friends, feeling great overall, and for an amazing God who always provides.

And this smile!!!

[at Grandma's, for some reason he was given a big plastic spoon to eat spaghetti, haha, he's normally such a clean eater and despite the large spoon, still did a great and cute job =)]

Thanks for making it all the way to the end if you're still here=) You know I appreciate you blogettes!! Oh I would love to take you out for a relaxing cup of coffee!! Happy Wednesday sweet ladies=)!

ETA: Wait! I was so not dissing any of your sweet comments yesterday, I am sooo thankful for every single one!!!!!=)

27 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh Honey you're certainly in my prayers. I have no idea what you're going through but I'm certainly thinking about you! Hang in there!

Jon and Steph said...

Goodness girl, you have so much on your shoulders! I can understand why you had such a hard day! I hope things getting better soon!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ;)

Becky said...

You know I'll take that coffee any day! LOL! And you still look beautiful no matter what-pregnant women looks pretty to me :) I love the messy face pics...so cute!

Jules said...

First of all, you were absolutely beautiful in your wedding picutures!

I know there is a ton going on right now and the timing couldn't be worse, but it will all work out! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

The pics of baby boy are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, lots of frustration right now at a time when you just want to be settled because those hormones are just going crazy! IF it makes you feel any better, our baby's #2 room is currently our "junk room" and I have no desire to even begin to go in there to work on it:) we don't have a dresser yet either, and the clothes are still in boxes:) Not to mention my house is messy and I am too tired to clean it:) I am just banking on that energy/nesting time happens soon but if not, I really don't think our babies will care:) They just want to be loved and I know you are a loving mom so just concentrate on your little man and that beautiful spaghetti face:) That gets better, Amanda was finally allowed to order it out and did an excellent job with it-no messy face or anything. The whole spinning it around the fork trick really works:) I am sure others around us might not have enjoyed watching her eat but you know the good thing about hormones is you really get to the point where you really could care less what anyone thinks) Just enjoy the moments in life, it is so precious and so fleeting. The rest of the stuff will get done and if not, the new one won't know. Focus on just having some laughs with little man:)It is the best medicine for stress and frustration:) It will get better:) I will say a prayer for ya:)AmazingAmanda

Tara Gibson said...

oh girl, i will be keeping you in my thoughts in prayers.. try to keep you head up!

Following Him said...

Ok pretty lady...you are pregnant and have a toddler...of course you would be tired. Praying that you get some rest and relax just a wee bit before Newedition comes to town! Hang in there!!!
~Elyse
PS-YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Saskia said...

You are beautiful!!! I hope you manage to feel better today. Thinking of you hunny!

Saskia x

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

i think you need to cut yourself some slack. and quit trying to work out at this point in the game. just staying upright is enough exercise. (i speak from experience.)

love and hugs!

Rachel said...

Praying for you sweetie!!! Just think very soon, it all will be done and a new baby boy will be here!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh hun! Hang in there! You're doing great! You have a lot on your plate and no one is perfect and it's totally understandable not to have everything, considering all of you've got on your plate! Praying for you.

And FYI: You totally looked beautiful in those wedding photos, and if I didn't use those words, I'm sorry. I really meant to, and I should have.

Lindsey said...

Hugs and prayers friend!!! And would you look at that smile?! Presh!!!

Miss Anne said...

This is your blog/space, vent, rejoice, ask for help, etc.

We're here for you!

I'm sure you are going through alot of feelings right now... it's natural... and esp with the environment that you're currently venturing through on your journey!

Many prayers for ease, and relaxation for you!

xox

yours truly... said...

thinking about you pretty mama!!! And having a cup of coffee just for you too!!!

Love that sweet smile, he is too precious!!

Amber said...

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all that right now :-( Praying for you and hoping things settle for you soon!

LyndsAU said...

hey sweet and BEAUTIFUL mama :) we all have these downer days--you are allowed them... hormones are rough :)
Just know that I am thinking of you sweet girl!
and those pics are precious--he's so sweet!

Lucky in Love said...

Girl, you have a ton going on right now. No one can blame you for being a little stressed out. But look at that little face! He is just the cutest thing...and in no time you will have another one!

Everything will get done...and so you store clothes in a box for a little while. Who cares. As long as they are happy and healthy, that's all that matters!

Heart you!

AO said...

If it makes you feel any better...the preggo hormones have left me a recluse at home this week due to the LARGEST nose zit I have ever had...even since high school (sayin' a lot). I'm afraid this thing is going to register to vote soon. Actually picked up pore strips and salycilic acid face pads at WalMart today for the first time in a loooooooong time. I thought that by now my skin was supposed to glow, not blow! lol At least you're just a few short weeks from freedom from pregnancy wreaking havoc on you physically and mentally. ;) Hang in there and come do some laundry if you want!

Jenny.Lee said...

Sending prayers your way...hang in there! Those pictures are ADORABLE!

Brown Girl said...

Oh, what a pretty family you have! Hang in there, lots of well wishes from a brownie in Dallas!! ;)

Gwen said...

Think of you and sending positive thoughts your way!!! The photos are adorable!!! Remind me of the Capital One commercial. Keep your chin up!!! XOXO

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

hang in there girl, I can relate to being tired and I am not pregnant!! Your boy is so cute I love those pictures!!

pocket full of pink said...

AH, I am praying for you!! I can only imagine how stressful of a time it must be right now. And PS. I didn't even get to post on Monday, but I just had the most wonderful time looking at your wedding pictures. You are STUNNING! Beautiful doesn't even cut it. :o) And guess who got those beautiful eyes, that handsome boy of yours. How cute!! I know we're all praying for you as you near the end/beginning! Hang in there! PSS. We live in PA. Come visit! :o)

USCEmily said...

I'm so sorry everything is so stressful right now! I can't imagine living without a refrigerator or washer & dryer! YIKES!! If you lived closer, I'd offer mine up for you :-)
Hang in there- there's a pot of gold somewhere at the end of the rainbow!!

*~! megs !~* said...

gosh you sure do have a lot on your plate!! keep your head up pretty girl.. it will all get better!

Abbie said...

Those are the funniest pictures!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved