Monday, June 8, 2009

6 Years and 35 Weeks Today!!

My best friend and I have now been married for 6 years!!! Today! I am so incredibly thankful for the amazing (and hot) husband that God has blessed me with!!!

Yes, all of that may sound completely cliche, but it really is clicheically =) true...

We talk about everything, we share all of ourselves, we cook together, we eat together, play together, explore new adventures together, love sushi together, and tennis together, getting in shape together, being parents together, eating ice cream together, traveling together, enjoying everyday life together, learning from each other, growing spiritually together, finding our way as parents together, participating and finding joy in each others interests, hiking together, learning how to be better people from each other, being drawn closer to each other and faith in God through difficult times like high risk preggy and miscarriage and moving across the country (twice=)), playing games together, laughing together...

[some wedding proofs/negatives are not where I thought they were, please please please pray that i find them very soon!! that's why I took pics from our album, cheesy I know, just pray=)!]

Here are some pics from our amazing day!!! We had so much fun! I'll have to do another post too, we had all of the Jewish traditions in our wedding too and LOVED it! The symbolism is just awesome, I'll have to tell you more about it! The seven blessings, the chuppah, the breaking of the glass (and everyone yells La Chayim!), the chair dance at the reception! Oh we had so much fun! We danced all night long!




This morning we had our 35 week appt for Next Edition!! I'm measuring right on!! That's right. Although almost nothing (seriously... almost nothing) fits me anymore. Clothes from last week! And because I'm measuring right on, I will disregard being told that I look huge and the baby's gotta be more than 7 1/2 lbs when he's born (from my MIL!) and the young preggo at the doctor office, 30 weeks pregg who said, everyone keeps telling me I'm small and then when I saw your belly, I'm only a couple (uh more than a couple girly) weeks behind you and I really am small. It's partly the shirt I was wearing! Partly the shirt! There is still zero concern about my quite impressive weight gain, I almost turned backwards when she weighed me this morning!! And the doc had a hard time getting a good heartbeat for a while because he was moving around and kickin', it was so funny! So we're doing great! Thank you so much for your continued prayers!!!

I hope you're having a great Monday girls!!!

41 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad to know everything is still right on track!

Jon and Steph said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you sweet friend! I didn't realize our anniversary dates were so close! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Glad to hear that everything is going well with the baby!!!!

Shannon said...

Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Jules said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! I love that you and your husband have such a strong and loving relationship. The wedding pictures are simply beautiful. You were a gorgeous bride.

I am so happy that all is well with you and the baby. You're almost there :)

Jillian said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous!! Timelessly elegant! Happy Anniversary, hope it is a special day :)

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!! I loved seeing some of your wedding pictures too!

Just a few more weeks to go and your next little one will be here! I'm so excited for you! I'm getting to the stage where things are starting to not fit me either and I still have about 8 weeks left! Ah!

Team Clancy said...

What fun pictures! happy Anniversary!

Gooch Family said...

Happy Anniversary! And clearly it must be that girls first baby and 5 weeks at that point makes a HUGE difference in size. I have a picture of my belly every 3 weeks when I was prego with Bella and I can't believe the difference from 30 to 35 weeks. I hope you told that girl, "well give it a few more weeks honey and then talk to me!" haha

Suzette said...

Glad your appointment went so well!

I love that you are still so in love! You two are inspiring!! :)

Jenny.Lee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

that was a rockin' party you threw 6 years ago. happy A-day y'all!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures!

jlc said...

You are glowing in every single one!!


Happy Anniversary love!!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary!! Ur wedding pictures r beautiful! I can't believe that girl said that! I would of knocked her out! And furthermore... The last pregnancy pic I saw of u.. U looked amazing and I'm sure u still do!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! You were a BEAUTIFUL Bride!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You were a stunningly beautiful bride!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Anniversary! Praise God for a healthy baby!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

awe, glad the baby and mom are doing well!

Mrs. Cup said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Yall are the cutest couple!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to hear more about your wedding. It looks like it was such a fun, beautiful day!

*~! megs !~* said...

Happy Anniversary hon!!! I love the pictures!

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! And happy 35th week! You are so close!

I love the third pic from the top, definitely my favorite!!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 6 years?? How exciting! And can we talk about your arms?? Seriously, they look amazing in your wedding pics!

So glad everything went OK today at the doc :) Pay no mind to comments on your size! You look great and you have a healthy baby and that's all that matters!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

And don't listen to a thing that other people say about the weight. Your dr. says you're fine...you're fine! And your pics look adorable!! =)

Brett Alexandra said...

aww. congrats to you and hubby:) you guys are so adorable! great wedding photos:)

Lucky in Love said...

Hope your anniversary was fabulous!! Your pictures are fabulous...I love the one where the bridal party is holding you guys. That is so neat!!

So glad to hear that your 35 week appointment went well!! In no time you have your happy and healthy baby and I can hardly wait!!!

Megan said...

What a beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Hope you had a marvelous celebration yesterday my friend. I remember your wedding well, the ceremony was so neat, you definitely need to explain all the symbolism... and if I remember right I cried like a baby. What can I say, I was still postpartum from having delivered Zach a mere seven weeks prior to your wedding. I'm still bummed that we couldn't make it to the reception, as I had to get home to breast feed the baby. If I knew then what I know now after having two boys, I would have risked it and lugged Zach with us to the wedding. Here's to many many more years of wedded bliss :).

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Such beautiful pictures!

And happy late anniversary! :)

Saskia said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding photos are just beautiful! What a happy day it looked.

I hope you celebrated in style yesterday!

Saskia x

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding photos!!!! So beautiful!

Mandy Rose said...

Happy Anniversary!! You make an adorable couple!

I can't believe NextEdition is going to be here so soon! I can't wait to meet him!

a H.I.T. said...

Happy Anniversary! What fabulous pictures :) Happy to hear things are going fine with the pregnancy...keeping you in my prayers!

yours truly... said...

Happy Anniversary sweet girl!!! What a wonderfully blessed life you have been given!! Hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating and you know you are always in my prayers!!!
p.s. We need to see belly pictures!!

alyssa said...

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!!!

Renee said...

You were a beautiful bride (still are).

The New Black said...

Congrats! I love the kissing picture...cute!

LyndsAU said...

happy anniversary! you look so gorgeous!! i love your dress and those pics are awesome!

Faith said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love these pics....what a gorgeous wedding!

Juliana said...

Oh my gosh...that picture of you guys kissing as your party hold you up is one of the cutest I have ever seen!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved