Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He's 2 Today!!! and BabyBoy's Birth Story Preface Part 2!

Our BabyBoy turns 2 years old today!! Two! Today! He is a miracle, an incredible blessing from God, we are so thankful He entrusted us with this sweet guy, we love our little goofball!!!

We're celebrating as a family today and then we'll have the big party at the end of July! We walked in his room this morning together singing Happy Birthday, he loved it! He loves the birthday song=) (whether it's for him or not=) so cute)!

[I feel so bad not having it within a week or two of his b-day but Hubby's whole fam is out of town, we essentially just got here, my Mom is having a shower/sprinkle for us on Sunday=), and then Next Edition could come anytime...=)]

And I have to have time to make a cake like this one that I made for his 1st B-day!!!

[I couldn't choose between all of these fun goofy pictures! Each one show his sweet, energetic, and fun personality! Itty bitty pics to come=)]

BabyBoy's Birth Story Preface Part 2...

...At 12 1/2 weeks we had our next internal sono. The clot was gone! Gone! Dissolved, reabsorbed! Praise God!

From 13-32 weeks I measured right on (even though I felt very BIG=))

Everything came to a grounding halt. At 32 weeks I, all of a sudden, measured a couple weeks ahead.

We were immediately sent for an ultrasound. Like, grab your purse and your husband and go to this location...

We nervously sat there, holding each other's hand, while the technician checked out our sweet little bean. He said only a few things, they are not supposed to say much at all, they're supposed to let the doctor come in, review the stats, and give their analysis. You try to read their faces, is that bad, what does that mean, asking as many questions as you can for an immediate answer, wanting to make sure everything is ok. But he couldn't give us much of anything.

So we just kept looking at each other, wondering and anxiously awaiting the arrival of the doctor into our room to tell us his findings on our sweet little bean...

to be cont. ...!!!

22 comments:

Jenny.Lee said...

Happy Birthday to BabyBoy!!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Man! Celebrating with you!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby boy! He is so adorable!

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to your big boy and soon to be big brother!!!

Lindsey said...

Awww he is the cutest!!! Happy Birthday to him!

Jillian said...

I can't wait to hear the rest of the birth story!!

Shanny said...

Awww Happy Birthday to your lil man!!!

Mrs. Buck said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy!

Brittany Ann said...

You are totally leaving me on pins and needles!

jlc said...

AHHH Happy Birthday SWEET boy!!!


:D

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday cutie!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Happy Birthday to your precious little boy! Those pictures are adorable, he is such a happy guy ;)

Lucky in Love said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Baby Boy!!! Now quit teasing me with your stories! :)

Rachel H. said...

Happy Birthday to your Baby Boy! He is too cute! And I'm anxious to hear the rest of the story!

Rebecca Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!!! I still cant believe how fast he's growing!!! Just following you on your blog, I can see such a change in him... it goes so fast!

Mandy Rose said...

Happy Birthday BabyBoy! Sorry I'm a day late! He is just a doll! I so wish him and P Man could play together. They would have a blast!!

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy!!!

Tara Gibson said...

happy birthday to your handsome little man!

LyndsAU said...

happy birthday to your sweet little man :) he is adorable. that smile is contagious :)

Emily said...

happy birthday baby boy:)
Ahhh yay cant wait till the rest of the story)
I have missed you my friend

Mrs. Cup said...

Those pictures are so precious!!

Lindsay said...

Yay for 2 year olds!! I love this age - you'll have a blast.

And I can't wait to hear more about his birth!! :-)

Oh - and you're lookin' great!! And don't worry - I don't have any clothes that fit me, either...


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved