Monday, May 4, 2009

Some "Work It!" Inspiration

Sometimes the toughest part about working out is just getting up off my bootay! So especially during those dark, difficult to get off ma bum, times, I have to "inspire" myself to work out!

You know, once you put on some [cute] workout clothes, you just automatically feel a little more inspired! Ok, I do!!=)


(i want all of these and they're clearanced at nike.c0m PLUS 20% 0ff!!)

Is that tennis dress not so cute??? I don't have one=)

Our first date was Hubby teaching me how to play tennis!! He is a rockin' tennis player! I tried to get him to play on the tour, he could have rocked it!!=)

After we got married we started playing more and more and it was soo much fun!

We started playing doubles with a couple of our friends. These guys played really competitively but one (6'5") was super competitive, it was actually hilarious. His sole goal in anything we played - cards, pool, tennis - was just to beat Hubby! He would cuss (not us=)) at Hubby like crazy because he ran everything down and killed it at the net! We can't wait to play them again!

[we had different views but have a great time together=) eventually they started asking us about church bc they saw we stuck to our values and led very happy lives]

We always played with them at the Army/Navy Club so you have to wear white! I didn't mind, I thought it was cute and I had to get a new outfit (my first tennis skirt, so fun=))!

For some new inspiration and to have a chance at getting into a tennis dress (i don't know if I would actually wear one, but they are cute!), I want, umm, need, some new shorts, a cute running top, and def some new cute kicks (and that jacket is just cute)!

26 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my gosh, I often get myself some new workout gear to make myself more excited to workout! You are not alone! And I love that tennis dress!

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

New workout clothes definitely inspire me to get into gear! :)

jlc said...

Wow!!!


These are all things I wish I had in my closet right now!

And now you are motivated to run!! If for anything else just to look cute! :D

Renee said...

Those are cute! Since I am usually just working out in my basement, I wear the worst stuff - sometimes even my PJs with a sports bra if it is first thing in the AM.

Abbie said...

New workout clothes inspire me to get moving, too!

I wanted to tell you about a giveaway-- a stroller!
http://strollerpatroller.blogspot.com/2009/05/heres-how-you-can-win-toro-stroller.html

Becky said...

I don't wear shorts or anything LIKE that for fear I might blind people with my white-ness! ha..ha
They are very cute though :)

Gwen said...

I am no good at tennis but I love playing for the fun of it. :) And I am in love with the cute gym wear but I would have to lose 30 pounds just to be brave enough to put my happy butt in them. LOL!!! XOXO

Brett Alexandra said...

Umm those shoes are sorta kinda amazingly cute!

Sometimes I put on my cute workout clothes and feel satisfied. I forget about the actual "working out" part. Sad, I know.

Jon and Steph said...

All of those clothes are adorable! If I had some cute outfits, I would definitely be more motivated to work out!

Sandy Toes said...

Very cute tennis outfit. I played tennis but never wore an official tennis dress...I don't know why!
sandy toe

yours truly... said...

I have a major spending problem when it comes to workout clothes!! This post is so true!! Love the outfits!!

Jillian said...

hey, so I have been on bed rest since 25 weeks http://itallbeganwithamaninablackjeep.blogspot.com/2009/03/thursday-that-changed-next-ten-weeks-of.html (this link will send you to my blog on what happened, it is a long story) I am on bed rest as of now until 36 or 37 weeks, it has been a long haul. I love to work out and I think that has been the hardest thing for me since being on bed rest!! hope that link works!!

THE Stephanie said...

I have to agree - those shoes are way cute!!

Emily said...

I have those shoes and I LOVE them:) So FUN! all such cute stuff:)

Lucky in Love said...

My hubs plays tennis too...but I totally blow. He tried to teach me once and it was really just him running all over the place chasing the balls that I hit....never where they were supposed to go.

You guys are really lucky to be able to do this together!!

Krystyn said...

That is some pretty cute tennis stuff indeed!

Q. and La. said...

I can't even think of buying inspiration until this baby is out. I can't even window shop without tears welling up that my body is not my own - albeit blissfully - but still...

I really like the pink shorts!

The Pink Potpourri said...

i love those outfits! i love to play tennis. my husband plays a lot, but its hard to keep up with him!

Lindsey said...

Ooo love the tennis outfit!!

Lauren said...

Adorable clothes!!! I only wish that would motivate me to work out tonight rather than sit on my butt and watch the Biggest Loser contestants workout! ;o)

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love new workout clothes!! Definitely a good motivator :) And yes that tennis dress is so cute!

Jenny.Lee said...

I could use the motivation! Hmmm tennis shoes...:)

d.a.r. said...

I totally bribe myself with cute workout clothes. Is that wrong? :)

Oooh and I know you asked about my shoes the other day. They are Mizunos :) I adore them!! They are really light and cushy! Feels like running on itty bitty pillows.

Kristen said...

New and cute workout gear is what makes me workout, haha. Sadly, I don't know if I'd do it any other way!

My name is Megan... said...

The tennis dress is cute! You should see how SCARY I look when I work out!! haha

Tara Gibson said...

I am all for cute workout clothes! IF you feel good (and pretty) you will want to work out! : )


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved