Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Do Before and After

I got my hair done just before we left on our trip!

I debated and debated whether to do it or not because I've only gotten my hair highlighted a few times and I just don't keep it up because I usually use my budget money on other things=) but since I'm not buying many clothes at all or anything else really, I went for it =)!

When you're feeling like your love handles are taking over the world, like nothing fits well, and you just don't look the way you want to, sometimes you just need a little pick me up =)

BEFORE


AFTER


Just excuse how dorky I look and just focus on the hair people, just focus on the hair=) I took this right after I got home so it's not exactly styled pefecto but you get the idea!

I hope you're having a great week!! I'm still catching up your posts, I'm sorry I haven't been commenting well at all!!! You know I love ya all though!

I actually took a nap today, not like me! I'm feeling really good though just massive, a little slow, and like I really need to exercise and lay off the sweets!

We have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 11am! I've been trying to reschedule it for weeks but they are so busy. We didn't know our exact schedule when I made it because we hadn't heard about the house yet, so this will be the second appointment Hubby has ever missed in all three of our pregnancies. But if I don't go then we'd have to wait until June 4th and that's just not a good idea at this point=) So if you'd like to send out a little prayer that everything is still going well that would be so great! And thank you so much for your prayers for Hubby, you girls are so sweet and wonderful!!!

28 comments:

jlc said...

Sending prayers your way ~~~


And your hair looks SUPER cute with those highlights!! I'm lovin' it!!

Brittany Ann said...

Your hair is gorgeous!

Praying for you!

*~! megs !~* said...

cute, cute hair!! i really like it!!

i'll be praying for you =)

Becky said...

Looks great, it's a good look for summer time :)

Renee said...

Looks beautiful!

Following Him said...

Your hair looks great...I agree with Becky too (a great summer look)! Good luck at the doctor tomorrow :)
~Elyse

The Farmer Files said...

post after your appointment.

~Holly~ said...

Your hair is beautiful and it looks so healthy! :) Praying for you & your adorable family.

Jules said...

I love it and think it looks fantastic! You have gorgeous hair and the highlights look so nice. I think it's perfect for summer :)

Sending prayers for hubby your way!

Jon and Steph said...

Just said a little prayer for you.

Love your new haircolor.... looks very springy and warm ;)

Lucky in Love said...

Your hair looks so awesome!! I love it!

I hope your appointment goes well!! You're getting so close :)

Joelle said...

welcome back to VA! the hair looks great! really love the cut! (and color)

Lacy said...

Your hair is really pretty!! Glad your trip went well and you made it the 3000 miles!! Praying for your appointment!!

Liz said...

Your highlights look great, especially for summer!

Simply Me said...

oooooh!! Love the hair!!!!
I left you a little something on my blog!!! :) from yesterday.... HAppy friday!!! :)

The Pink Potpourri said...

so pretty! i love your hair!!!

Molly said...

I love it!

Jillian said...

I love it!!!

The Pink Chick said...

Love the hair! So cute!

Rachel said...

The highlights look WONDERFUL!

Mandy Rose said...

Love the highlights!! Very good choice!

ARK said...

You hair looks beautiful! Will be praying for your man as he travels:)

Lindsay said...

I like the new-do!! I did the same thing...something about having nice hair that makes up for the extra "handles" we've got going on! :-) congrats on making the big move - road trips are actually pretty fun, just daunting at first.

Heather said...

Love the highlights! Isn't it amazing how such a little thing can give a much needed confidence boost ;).

The Shabby Princess said...

Love the hair!!

misty said...

i like the highlights!!!

My name is Megan... said...

your hair looks SO pretty!! love it!

Trina said...

The new hair looks fab!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved