Friday, May 15, 2009

31 Weeks! - Legimitate Irrational Fears

We were 31 weeks on Monday!


All of these legitimate irrational fears are said with the background that I am completely trusting God with everything, I'm just being real with ya =)

1. I feel like my belly (and the rest of me) grew at least 3 (or 10) inches in the last 3 days... it worries me a little bit because I felt big the whole preggy with BabyBoy and then something was actually wrong, and I measured a little big at 32 weeks (I'll tell you more about it soon). Look at it, it looks like a torpedo!!

2. That our first appt. back with our old docs (who we really like) they are going to tell me I'm measuring big and send us for more sonograms. I don't know why I have this fear, I just do. Well I guess because our last two pregnancies were there and we had complications/ high risk preggy and then a miscarriage, and I'm feeling like I've grown like ca-razy in the past week. Our next appt should be late next week or the Monday the 25th. =)

3. Cankles! They just started on the trip!


Dear Ankles,

Please come back. I really miss you. I feel much better about myself when you are here and I'm ready for your return. Why did you leave me? Am I on the go too much? Do you just want to be appreciated and elevated? Am I not drinking enough water for you? Whyyyy? You never left me when I was previously pregnant, working 14 hrs a day mostly on my feet, teaching, why now?? I will try to be nicer to you and rest more. Please come soon.

Your loving owner,
NCF

We're relaxing and laughing and reminiscing with friends in St. Louis who just had their first baby girl one week ago! So sweet! And then we're heading to Birmingham tomorrow morn, we can't wait to see you Fannings!!

I hope you girls have a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!

20 comments:

Jillian said...

You poor thing with the cankles!! It will be over soon!!

jlc said...

Why are you so funny about this?!?! Haha! Love your Exhibit A.


You look BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!! And so ready to go! Just a little bit more time "cookin" :D

Miss Anne said...

you glow!
that belly is gorgeous!
embrace it! :)

your cankle picture had me on the floor!

roflmao!

xoxo

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh your poor ankles! I hope they come back soon.

Have fun in here in St. Louis!

SassyEngineer said...

I hope everything is progressing right on schedule. I know God is in control and protecting you and the little bundle, but I will keep you both in prayers!

The Farmer Files said...

Torpedo could just be the shirt. Try a different style shirt tomorrow. My belly looks different in different styles. Crazy, huh? Kinda like the girls can look different in different shirts. ;) Just think, at least you get to be irrational with a practice that will totally see you as rational, given your pregnancy history. Maybe you just need some good Vitafam medicine tomorrow. ;)

Lucky in Love said...

You are too cute!

Praying for you and your family :) It's in God's hands and he won't give you anything you can't handle.

Safe travels!

Suzette said...

Your belly is literally like a little canteloupe! It looks so fake it's so round and in place! Sorry to hear about the cankles.. You look great! I'll say a prayer for ya! I'm measuring 3 weeks small, I am trusting that it's "normal"

Have a safe weekend!

Rebecca Jo said...

Maybe because you're so small & you're just gaining weight in your belly - maybe this last part of your pregnancy, the skin is just stretching differently...

Try not to worry! And it wont be long before those ankles are back!

M and G said...

haha! I'm not looking forward to the cankles!!! oh no..

But seriously you look great!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I have big plans for you and your belly this weekend, so just shuffle those cankles on over here, girlie! Can't wait to see you all!

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for some ankle relief for you!

Jon and Steph said...

You look beautiful!
But you seriously crack me up, I just love reading your blog.

Cankles, whatever I seriously doubt you are even close to having those!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Renee said...

Chris said I had shrek feet when I was pregnant with Wesley. No amount of rest or elevation decreased the swelling in my legs, ankles, and feet. Walking for two to three miles did decrease the swelling!

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Heather said...

YAY for hanging out with friends, it's the best! I think that you look great, still praying for great and safe travel!

Newlywed Next Door said...

You are so funny! Cankles, lol!

You seriously look great! Hope you had a great weekend!

Lindsey said...

You look amazing!!!!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Aha! It was nice to meet you last Sat. at the lunch. And I spotted your blog on a link from mine, so thought I'd stop by! Hope you're having a great visit here in B'ham.

Lindsay said...

At 29 weeks now, I ALREADY HAVE CANKLES, too! Seriously - are they not the grossest looking things, EVER??? Not to mention, a bit painful at times, too! I'll pray for your ankles to return, soon! Until then, elevate, elevate, elevate.

Oh yeah....and my calves feel like sausages that would leak water if I poked them with a pin....yours?? :-)

Hanako66 said...

you are so cute!

we are trying, so your blog is really fun to read!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved