Wednesday, May 6, 2009

30 Weeks!! Confessions of an Uncontrollable Belly

We were 30 weeks Monday!

Time is really flying now!!! We are so enjoying feeling Next Edition kickin' and wigglin', he is still head down and his little butt and back just round up my right side! He pushes out all the time and we can soo clearly feel his cute little baby butt or back, or a leg or foot too. It is still amazing!! I sometimes have to catch my breath he pushes so hard=)

He kicks and pushes up under my right ribs, so I gently nudge him down=), it is such a funny feeling having someone push your ribs from the inside out!!! BabyBoy did it too, it eventually felt like my ribs were broken they hurt so bad, but I have to say I still loved it=) I'm a sap.

(excuse the absence of a super cute outfit, you're just gettin' a more comfy one=))

Confessions
1. I may have eaten my entire Chick-fil-@ lunch and some of Hubby's... he was done and the baby was very hungry... he's a growin' boy =)

2. I had no idea what I was makin' for dinner one night... so did a, quick what's in the pantry/fridge/freezer?? I found... potatoes, beans, ground turkey, cheese, salsa, 1/2 an avocado, 'n a dab of sour cream... loaded baked potatoes!! So yummy, easy, and healthy! [season up meat and beans and just wrap the taters in a paper towel and cook em up in the microwave, saves so much time and still yummy=)! ]

3. I made my first lemon squares (made w/ fresh lemons from our neighbors yard!) for an Idol 'n game night, somethin' wasn't quite right (had a little soft crust on top), but they were so yummy, I may have eaten most of the leftovers myself. Only most and not all in one day! I spread it out. I do have a tiny bit of food will power=)

4. After helping empty the fridge of a couple said lemon squares after lunch, had ice cream after dinner...we cut up bananas for the bottom! That's health right there people! [you know where healthy eaters! most of the time=)]

5. Feeling large, like my face, bootay, and thighs have at least doubled in size since... last week=), getting more difficult to heave myself off the couch, ha!, a few more restless nights of the funny slow move this belly toss and turn or sleeping for a bit on the couch till I feel a little better=), I feel like I'm sweating all the time!, craving sweets like a maniac. A maniac. tearing up every week at church bc of a song, video story, or a clip from the movie Firepr00f=), or just watching BabyBoy play in the dirt outside!

And trying to enjoy all these precious moments, stop thinking about what isn't perfect, and thank God for his crazy abundant blessings!!!

I hope you are having a fabulous week so far!!!

34 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I think you look great! :)

Rachel said...

Cute post - I think we have the same shirt on =)!

You made me so hungry =)!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! You're coming near the end!! (o: That potato looked delish - what a great idea!

And just for the record, you don't look like you've doubled anything in size. You're all belly girl - you look fantastic!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

You are getting close and are looking so cute!

Now I think I need to go find a mid-morning snack!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

There's no way you have doubled in size! You are teeny!

The lemon squares sound sooo good and that baker looks delicious!

Jon and Steph said...

You are just adorable!

Rebecca Jo said...

Girl... from the front view.. you dont even look pregnant!!!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Hey. Lookin' good. A. said we would totally be back on Sunday if that's the day y'all want to come by. We DEFINITELY want to see you.

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

LOVE IT! YOu are adorable!

How fun you made that potato into the BEST dinner!

Brittany Ann said...

You look so beautiful! Hang in there! You're in the home stretch!

Jenny.Lee said...

You look great! Not long now!

Krystyn said...

You so aren't large! You look great!

And, I think people eat like that and aren't pregnant (not pointing a finger at myself of course...but at least I'm nursing)!

Molly said...

You look really great!

SassyEngineer said...

I can't believe you are at 30 weeks! You look great :) Also, I LOVE lemon squares. They are my favorite dessert ever. I think I might have to make some now!

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous! I totally eat off my hubby's plate and I don't have an excuse, ha!

Becky said...

Not too much longer now :)
You look great by the way...very very cute Mommy!

Sandy Toes said...

You look great!
sandy toe

Lucky in Love said...

You are so cute! You're getting so close :)

Megan said...

You look so cute in those pics!

Jillian said...

You look great!! I hear you though about everything doubling in size!! I feel like a house at almost 33 weeks, I don't know what 40 will bring!!

Masker # 7 said...

Lemme just say that I thought Lemon Squares are supposed to have the little crust on the top! :)

Emily said...

well first off.. i think you look amazing! amazing! Secondly... i cry at random stuff too and I always crave sweets.. pg of not pg! third.. i love your outlook on it... enjoy al these precious moments and stop thinking about what isnt perfect and thank God for his crazy abundant blessings! Well said my friend!!!

Lauren said...

You look fantastic & Chik-fil-A can bring out this problem in anyone! I love it!!!

Brett Alexandra said...

that loaded potato looks so good! I might have to try that out sometime. I also LOOOOVE lemon squares! You are looking great!!

Newlywed Next Door said...

You look fantastic! Hilarious about getting kicked in the rib from inside out. That spud made me hungry!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

You are too cute!

Renee said...

You look great!

M and G said...

You look amazing for 3o weeks!! Sheesh I hope I look that good!!! PS I love lemon squares!

*~! megs !~* said...

But you still look so cute!!!

Q. and La. said...

You look fabulous! I gave up on cute clothes and went for comfy around that time too! I adore lemon squares!

The Pink Potpourri said...

you look so cute! i hope i look that great in a few months!

Jules said...

You look so cute and from the side it looks like a little bowling ball and all baby! I wish I had your genes. I think I'll be one of those people that expand all over.

The loaded potatoes look so good and I heart lemon squares!

Lindsay said...

You look great! Isn't it amazing - the difference between just two weeks - especially towards "the end." I'm 28 weeks tomorrow and feel like a TANK! LOL. It's all worth it though - even the 3x/night potty breaks.

LOVE all your confessions!

Saskia said...

You still look absolutely fantastic!! I just hope I will look as wonderful as you when (hopefully!!) I'm pregnant :)

Saskia x


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved