Monday, April 6, 2009

What To Wear??

Ok girls, I need some help!

Hubby has something planned for Friday night (someone's b-day, it might be mine =)).

I have no idea what it is. I am led to believe he even got someone to watch BabyBoy too!

I was told wear something cute but comfortable... jeans work, a cute short sleeved shirt, maybe bring a sweater... and comfy (but we all know they have to be cute too) shoes.

So what do you think about something like these? I only own the jeans so far, ha. I haven't used any of my shopping money from our budget this month yet!

I have my own jewelery, I don't think I can upload to p0lyv0re (this is my first time using it=)) either pretty red necklace and bracelet my aunt made for the first one or cute bracelet and little subtle necklace to go with the second.

b-day outfit 09?


b-day outfit 09?

All of the items chosen are from your "less expensive" stores, I don't have that much to spend =) And I just did a super quick search=)

Ok, fashion mavens, be truthful, don't laugh behind my back, and say NCF has no style! I can take it. Do the shoes work (or something similar) and which ones... I also have a pair of cute but comfy red sandals that could go with the first one... I was also thinking of a cute spring thong sandal too but they may not be "comfortable" enough...

It got me thinking...what's your fashion philosophy on matching accessories (color)... handbag vs. shoes vs. necklace/accessories vs. top?

Or if any of you cute preggies have found any super cute shirts, help another preggy out =)

Thanks girls! Everyone weigh in, you want to see cute pictures right?

24 comments:

♥Mrs. V said...

Tough choice... I like them both. I think you will look super cute in it. Make sure to take pics.

yours truly... said...

How exciting!! You will be precious no matter what!! The second outfit would be cute with a scarf too.... :)

can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

Renee said...

I really like the second top.

Becky said...

I love the white top with the white flats :) Just my little ole opinion though!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I really like white.

Milltini said...

I like them both, but I think I would go with the first. They are both cute though!

mandy rose said...

Wow, this is a tough one...both are adorable. I mean, I saw your cute little belly in the park yoga pictures and I am pretty much thinking you can pull of either outfit with lots of hottness!

Jon and Steph said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear about the surprise..... and he even got a babysitter, that's awesome.
I love my April birthday girls ;)

I like the second outfit! I guess because of the shirt, it's colorful and I think of Spring. But either will look great on you.

Megan said...

I'm really into white right now so I really like the first outfit, but I also really like the second outfit. So basically I'm not help, except to say I think they will both look great!

parkaveprincess said...

I like the second one, but both are cute :) Have fun!

Emily said...

if you go with choice one I say wear the brown shoes with the red purse and white top and choice too is way cute too.. lil bit more color.. please do tell where you found these cute inexpensive clothes.. I need some:)
happy early birthday.. what a fun surprise nite:) Ur hubby is good to you:) Yeah for that!!

Tara Gibson said...

the second one! love the color of the top!

The Pink Potpourri said...

you seriously would look super cute in either outfit, but if i had to pick one, i would go with the second top! the color is so bright and pretty! add a pair of sparkly earrings or a colorful bracelet and you'll be set! have a great time!

The Shabby Princess said...

Both are super cute!! I like the first top because you could pair it with a lot of different color options in the future--I'm all about the basics! Either outfit is super cute!

Lindsey said...

How exciting! I like both outfits, you would def look great in either one!

The Farmer Files said...

I am going to offer you this....I am returning my secret fit be11y pants by m0therh00d because I ended up with plumbers crack. I got them in a medium. I don't think I am a small. LOL. I am not buying any of these anymore and hoping to get over to Gap Maternity. LOL.

Lane said...

Definitely the second choice for me! Love it! Your'e going to look too cute! :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I vote for option #1. For some reason I just love white shirts with fun colorful necklaces. I think that sounds adorable. But either way I am sure you'll be so cute!
Carrie

Gwen said...

I love the 2nd outfit!!! You'll have to post photos after so we know what you decided. :) XOXO

Ashley said...

I like both of them but I think the white shirt is really cute!

My name is Megan... said...

I like the first outfit!! you will look great and you always do!

*~! megs !~* said...

I like the first one.. but not with white shoes! i'm so old fashioned (& southern!) and I just can't encourage wearing white shoes before Easter!! But I love both outfits!

Britni and Justin said...

Love them both! I think you will look great no matter which one you choose!! Have fun!!!!!

misty said...

both are super cute. it makes me wish i was prego again!!! have fun on the date/birthday celebration & don't forget to post pictures :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved