Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What A Great Weekend

I tried to make this post shorter...but there was too much fun to not blog about!

In Jewish culture, holidays/days are sundown to sundown, so Hubby said we should start celebrating on Thursday night with some Dairy Queen =) I didn't object. I rarely do. I have a problem.

On Friday...

My Aunt Dottie took me out for lunch and a pedi=)

We had such a great time and ended up spending most of the day together! We went in search for some cute maternity clothes. No luck. But I did get to look through her jewelery to borrow for my hot date!

Hubby was sooo sweet and watched the baby while he worked =)

(Aunt Dottie and me, she laughs at how many pics I take=))

Time for my hot date. I still have no idea where we're going!

He had instructions and phone numbers all written down for her already=) I didn't have to worry about a thing!

We put the baby to bed early and thank goodness had time for some self pics =)


On the way we talked about how we love the tradition that my family cooks favorite meals on birthdays. And restaurants, I said well since I can't say sushi right now, I guess I'd have to say I love Japanese steakhouses.

My Hubby knows me! He took me to a famous Japanese steakhouse! We had so much fun! I even got a fun virgin fruity drink. It had an umbrella and everything. It was very festive.

Next destination...Mini-golfing! It's been so long and we had a great time. This is what a 7 month pregnant woman looks like mini golfing.=) I rocked it.

And in case you were wondering who won...I did! =) He's an awesome golfer but I kicked his bootay! Ok by four strokes but I have to claim victory when I can.

Self pic! Say goofy=)


We came home and tried to watch the new B0nd but since we're old foggies, didn't make it very long. I know for sure I made it through the previews.

Sunday, Aunt Dottie, Uncle Paul, and my Dad took us out to dinner for my birthday!


Hubby made me a fun cd and is sending me for a preggy massage and mani today! I can't wait!

I hope you had a great weekend too and a fab start to the week so far!

31 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

So glad you had a great birthday! The two of you look adorably happy!!

Sandy Toes said...

Oh..enjoy your massage~
sandy toe

Brittany Ann said...

Oooh, a preggy massage! I can't wait to hear how that is!

Carrie said...

oh a massage how great! I love mini golf so fun

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

sounds like fun! you look adorable.

Lindsey said...

Awww what a great birthday!!! LOVE Japenese Steakhouses!

Amber said...

What a fun birthday! Cute pictures :-) And I'm so jealous of the massage (I've never had one). Enjoy!

ARK said...

Let us know how the preggo massage goes, do you lay on your back or is there a hole for your tummy? I love getting massages but have never done the preggo one so I want details:) If you like it I just might try it:)

Tara Gibson said...

ooo preggo massage! Enjoy it girl! Love the pics!

yours truly... said...

Such beautiful pictures!! So glad you had a great birthday!!!!

B said...

Aw, what a sweet date your hubby took you on! I love your bump-so cute! Glad you had a great bday:)

misty said...

what a sweet guy - secreting writing on here the other day & a great date night!

p.s. you looked great!

Lucky in Love said...

Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you!! What a wonderful guy you have!

Looks like you had a great night out :) You guys are too cute!

My Home - My Life said...

Oh my enjoy that message - what a treat for you!

Jenny.Lee said...

I love playing mini golf with my hubby! I'm glad you were properly spoiled! ;)

Team Clancy said...

What a great weekend and a great hubby! Good for him. You look so great for being 7 months pregnant!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that pink shirt! What a great birthday weekend!

The Shabby Princess said...

How fun! What a wonderful birthday weekend!

Trina said...

Haven't had a pedi in foreva! Ah! LOL

Glad you had a great bday weekend!

Megan said...

What a great birthday weekend! You look BEAUTIFUL in the pictures!

pocket full of pink said...

So glad you had such a great weekend! You look adorable!!

♥Mrs. V said...

You have quite the cute family.

Heather said...

What a fun weekend!! You look great! Thanks for sharing these pics!

Renee said...

You do not look pregnant in that golf photo. Your sweater covers your belly and you are so little every where else.

*~! megs !~* said...

you are such a cute preggo!!! glad you guys had a great weekend... date nite's are the best!!

Shanny said...

Awww sounds like an amazing time! and you look great =)

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh what a fun birthday surprise! I love mini golf, that had to have been a blast! I love that you won ;) I mean it was your birthday so it only makes sense that you won!

I love all of the pictures! I'm the same way, I tend to take too many.

Scott Family Fun said...

Glad to see the golfing shot. I did 12 of 18 holes (on a real course!!) when I was 7 months pregnant and it wiped me out! Thankfully we had a golf cart! :) Unfortunately I did not beat my hubby...maybe I should have stuck to mini-golf! :)

Krystyn said...

What a great date. That pink shirt looks great on you.

Saskia said...

I hope your massage & manicure were heavenly!! Oh I love being pampered :)

x

Southern Bride To Be said...

Looks like you had fun!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved