Thursday, April 16, 2009

Limbo + Preggo and Fam = Pray!

{Have I mentioned before how much I love you guys? Cause I do. A lot. You're awesome. And I'm so thankful for you=) You rock. You do.}

I'm really trying not to have long posts but I have to tell you all about it!

Oh my goodness friends!

We are so in limbo right now! And not the fun get the stick out, put up some streamers, let's have a partay.

Though soon will be a packing party with all you can eat pizza, soda, and well, anything else that'll get ya here=)... I think it'll end up being us eating a bunch of pizza... and quietly crying to ourselves...

Quick background...
  • Dec-Hubby's company said he's doing great but want him back east
  • We have an offer on a short-sale back east (4th offer so far) since January!
  • Our house here is still not rented out...=( (and we can't sell)
  • If we do not move by mid May, I won't be able to travel...
  • We are now contemplating renting but would still rather buy and not be messed up if we only stay short term (2-5yrs)
  • We are thinking about just coming back east even before we hear about the house (in next 3-4 weeks) and staying with my Mom or ?... putting our stuff in storage... again... we are possibly insane

We are planners. Every box for our last move was numbered and the contents of each input in excel. Too much?! ha! We'll see if it happens again, ha!

We are list makers, we are debaters until the nth degree, thinkers, we're over analytical, how will any decision affect anything else, what are all possible scenarios to choose from, pros and cons of each. We drive ourselves crazy. Very crazy. Very. crazy.

Don't worry PRAYER is there too. And trusting God. And faith. A lot of it=)

We have debated everything and things are still unclear. Now even with moving, but ultimately we still feel like there are good opportunities with moving back. So...

  • Our house here needs to get rented asap.
  • We need to find out about our house back east.
  • We would love to hear straight from heaven what God wants us to do
  • I need to not go into extremely early labor from all of this=) jk

I don't like to use the stressful bc we're trusting God, but this whole circumstance has been much more... stressful than we expected it to be. Just taking up sooo much of our time and thoughts. Stop it!=)

So any extra prayers you have for a limbo-ing preggy and family, we would so appreciate. Love ya chicas!

ETA: But we still love to be spontaneous and flexible too. Just had to throw that in there=)

28 comments:

yours truly... said...

I'll send prayers your way!! Prayers for resolution and prayers that you don't go OCD and make another spreadsheet like that!! LOL!! that is too funny!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Definitely send you guys prayers! Good luck with everything!!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, hun, this is so stressful! Hang in there! I'm a planner too, and this stuff can drive anyone up a wall! You're so brave! I'm praying for you all.

Shannon said...

Oh wow! Definitely don't worry yourself sick and label all those boxes & do the excel sheets!!! LOL I'll pray that ya'll find a renter soon and hear something about your house back East! Everything will work out, I'm sure of it!! And, it's all in His timing! (You know this) :0)

Saskia said...

I'm thinking of you all. Hopefully you won't worry TOO much about this... things will work out, I'm sure.

x

That Fresh Feeling said...

look forward to reading your blog and i am sending some prayers.

THE Stephanie said...

Wow girl! I think prayer is definitely what you need!! I will certainly keep you all in my prayers and I'm sure you will keep us posted!

misty said...

i thought i was a planner/organizer but never in a move have i made a list & knew what was inside EVERY box. haha

i will for sure being saying prayers for you & your family. keep trusting God - He will tell you what ya'll need to do.

Lindsey said...

Oh friend, I am def praying for your sweet family! HUGS!!

Lucky in Love said...

Oh honey..I'm so sorry you are having to go through this situation! I can totally relate. We are wanting to leave where we are...and have been waiting to hear about other job offers but we're in limbo right now as well...and which place is best??...and should we really be moving and becoming the "new guy" at the job (aka the first one laid off) at a time like this?? Oh geez...

Trusting God is definitely where to go...and I'll be praying for your family and wishing you peace of mind.

Renee said...

I am praying for you guys.

Emily said...

praying lots for you.. not fun to be in limbo and be pg... its good that you are not making a rash quick decision about this tho.. it seems like it is a pretty big one!! I know you guys will make the right decision!!

Carrie said...

Good luck I hope everything works out! You will be in my thoughts!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I am a list maker too - a planner, so I totally understand where you are coming from!!!

Megan said...

As a fellow crazy planner/organizer I can't imagine being in limbo like this! But you guys are seeking God and I know he will lead you! Good luck in everything!

Sandy Toes said...

wow...you have a lot going on~
sandy toe

Jenny.Lee said...

You'll get through this! Lots of prayers going your way!

Nancy said...

That is certainly a lot on your mind. I understand it must be stressful! Hang in there. =)

Becky said...

I'll be keeping ya'll in my prayers. It sounds like you have a lot to contemplate right now and decisions to make. I can't believe you made and Excel spreadsheet of the contents of your move!!! WOW! that is all I can say! I know that God will watch over you and everything will work out! <3 Becky

Amber said...

Praying for peace and direction! Hang in there, everything will work out according to His plan!

d.a.r. said...

Praying so hard for you guys!!

Heather said...

Stuff like this is hard anytime, but being pregnant makes it 10x's harder! I will so be praying for you guys!! Prayers going up tonight!!

Ashley said...

This is so hard - I kinda know how you feel because my fiance and I are in a huge limbo right now too about similar stuff. Plus we totally over-analyze stuff and plan too!

Praying for you!

Gwen said...

Sending prayers your way!!! XOXO

*~! megs !~* said...

As a fellow compulsive planner, list maker, I would be dying if I were in limbo like this!! My prayers go out to you and your cutie little family!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Wow, that is a lot going on! I hope everything works out for you guys!

Britni and Justin said...

I will be thinking about you and remembering you in my prayers. Hope everything works out!!

My name is Megan... said...

I'll be praying for you guys! God has a plan!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved