Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is Someone Sayin' We Need More Patience???

Ok people. We have had many and I mean many periods in the last couple years where it seemed as though God was allowing us =), hahem, teaching us, to have patience and trust Him without any doubts. Any. None. Just trust. And faith. Ok done. =)

[we find sometimes there's a tough line between logic and planning ,and just having faith, know what I min? so you have to pray and plan too, not just be lazy. so we pray, then plan come up with all possible scenarios, then pray some more and trust...]

We finally learned to put down our type A-ness and say God we know you are in control and whatever happens and whenever it happens is just right.

I think God is up there giggling and saying are you ready for some more...=)?

Within three days of each other we heard...

We got the house... AND... We had a potential (ready to sign) renter for our house here!

Then...

Really long story very short... supposedly everybody (seller, bank, and 2 pmi s!) finally approved our final offer (more on that later). Now it is back to the bank, who is now asking the seller to pay up the difference of what he owes vs. how much they would sell it to us for (a big difference). Well what is he going to say... no! I'd rather let it go into forclosure! Which would be terrible, costs the bank way more, more process to go into it, relisting, different price (probably a lot higher)... they would probably lose all that "difference" in the whole process anyway... craziness!!!

So now we have no idea what is going on and were ready to close in three weeks. Which is the end of our timeline for moving because I'm not supposed to travel anymore. And we'd like to be settled before and have a little time before baby comes. Is that too much to ask=)?

then...

Our potential renters, who were ready to sign a lease yesterday! had to go out of town for an emergency for two days (we hope everything is ok)! Supposedly they want to sign on Friday.

So...

Within three days God was dropping everything into place.

Right when, no joke!, we were almost going to pull our offer (and possibly rent for a bit or try for a foreclosure that hasn't come up yet) and fire our management guy (remember we can't sell, will be across the country, and haven't had luck finding a renter this time) out here because he wasn't getting things done=)

Now...

Within one day everything is up in the air again!!!

We trust you God. We know you are in control. We'd love to just go ahead and be able to finish planning, and get moved and settled into a new house a bit before the baby comes. We trust you!=)

[and Hubby has been totally slammed at work, waking up at 4am to start, and dealing with all of this=) we just have to laugh=)!]

19 comments:

pocket full of pink said...

Ohhh, I will be praying for you!! That must be SO frustrating. Your outlook on the whole situation is an amazing testimony of your positive Faith!! I'll be praying everything unfolds PERFECTLY and in perfect timing!!

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my goodness! Wow, talk about a load of stress on your shoulders! I will definitely be praying for you guys and truly hope that everything works out soon!

You're outlook of "we just have to laugh" is amazing. Of course, what else can you do at this time!

Good luck with everything!

Brittany Ann said...

Whoa! That's a lot. Praying for you!

Piker Family said...

Wow!! That is a lot to deal with. I will keep you in my prayers. I read a scipture the other day that totally put me in my place for trying to fight God's plan with my own agenda. Proverbs 21:30, read it. God is in control even when it seems like everything is out of control. Take care!

Rachel said...

Hang in there sweetie!!! We are praying for you!! You fail to mention Mama is pregnant and chasing Baby boy =) during all this!!!!!!

My name is Megan... said...

at least you all have SUCH postitive attitudes and faith! it will all fall into place as it should!

Mandy Rose said...

It's a rollercoaster isn't it? I feel exactly what you are feeling...one second it's all figured out...the next second your world is turned upside down! I'm trying to let go of the Type A in me and lay it in HIS hands...but to be honest...I'm not doing a very good job so far!

ARK said...

Wow, so sorry that you are in limbo big time, you have a good attitude though and you look so adorable:)

Heather said...

Praying for you , but not for patience cause He'll put ya through it! So glad He is in control! Hang in there! His ways are perfect!

Lucky in Love said...

I can't believe you can laugh at this...I would be freaking! You are doing what is right and trusting in God. He knows what's right for you guys :)

I'm praying for you!

jlc said...

You are one strong woman for dealing with all this!!


But prayers have been sent!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness! Sounds like you have some house drama....I'll definately be praying for you! Just remember GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL!!!! <3 Becky

The Pink Potpourri said...

i can't imagine going through life without faith, trust and peace in the Lord. ps...you picture from yesterday's post is SO cute! love it!

Krystyn said...

Wouldn't it be nice if just one day (at times like these) we could be privy to God's plan.

I hope things start to figure themselves out for you.

Jules said...

You're so strong and positive. That great attitude along with faith will guide you through. I'll be saying a prayer for you!

Lacy said...

That is a lot!! Praying for you!

The Shabby Princess said...

Goodness! You all are in my prayers!

The Farmer Files said...

aye yay yay.....

Saskia said...

Oh no! I feel for you, being uncertain and in-limbo is horrible. I'm thinking of you and hope things get sorted out soon.

x


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved