Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fun Finds

Somehow this turned into a yummy fun finds=) They're not new but they're fun faves...

1. They're oven t0asted! So they're in between a chip and a cracker... I know, inter-esting. They're pretty yummy and the flavor is cheesy goodness.


2. I just wish they weren't 120 cal for 1/2 cup. I'm sorry but that is NOT one serving!=) Ok, maybe it is... but not for me...
3. We were reintroduced to string cheese lately=) They have part skim ones too so it's only 50 cal0ries and less fat! So easy to grab for a snack, for us or the baby.


4. The Cheese Slicer! These are great. You can save on getting block cheese (on sale=)) then just push the slicer against the top of the cheese and voila, perfect slices=) And as you know the crackers come in reduced fat too!


Did you see a theme?

First, I need snacks. To tide me over, to munch during shows, or anytime really=) I've always been a snacker, it's quite dangerous.

Second, I love cheese. In pretty much any form. Even those gross cheese dips for nachos or soft pretzels. Always have. I tried not too because that goopy sound as they pump it out of the container just said, "There is no way this can be good for you, if it's even cheese," but I can't resist=) Nope. And with the little spiciness it has too. I love spicy.

I'm not sure how healthy these cheesy delights are considered but...What yummy healthy snacks do you love??

28 comments:

Gooch Family said...

I'm right there with you, I LOVE cheese!! I wish it was good for us :) Hope you are doing well.

Tracy's Porch said...

Love string cheese. It is so handy to just grab and go if needed. Great kiddo snack as well.

Chex Mix is so great! It is also so addicting and I don't think I have ever stuck to the 1/2 cup serving.

I'm a sucker for chips and dip. That is my true weakness!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

You are making me hungry with all of this talk of cheese and crackers. I love those Ritz Cracker/Chips...they are wonderful! I think I need to pick some up for the weekend...on second thought I better not because I could probably eat the entire bag in record time!

yours truly... said...

I'm definitely a cheeseball!! I love cheeses!! Yummy, my favorite!!!!

I'm a sucker for chips and dip too!!

Rachel said...

I am snacking on EVERYTHING!!! I love any kind of cheese chip or cracker!!!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Yum, I do love cheese! and I have a small obsession with crackers! I guess I just love anything with carbs ;)

B said...

Ohh, yay fellow cheese lover! I love the RITZ CHIPS! They are so so addicting. I haven't had them in forever! Thank you for reintroducing me:)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, this post makes me hungry!!! Haha I LOVE string cheese and Chex Mizx, mmm!!

Amber said...

I'm gonna have to try those Ritz chips! I worked in the concession stand at some of our high school games and you would think that seeing the nacho cheese in the can before it was heated would steer me away. It looked like plastic. So gross... yet so good! I'm such a sucker for cheese.

d.a.r. said...

I loooovveee cheese!!! Cheese slices, string cheese, fondue, queso, grilled cheese sammies...yum!

The Pink Potpourri said...

i looooove string cheese and wheat thins!!! yum!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I LOVE the Ritz Chips! They are sooo good! I haven't tried the cheese kind. I always get the sour cream and onion...mmmm Heaven!

Krystyn said...

I agree...1/2 cup of Chex mix so isn't a serving! Love it!

Faith said...

I LOVE cheese too! Now I'm hungry after reading this =)

Lacy said...

I LOVE cheese too!! I've had people laugh at me before because I was eating string cheese. They were asking "how old are you?!" But in my opinion you are NEVER too old to eat string cheese! YUM!

Sandy Toes said...

We have come to love wheat thins again...they are yummy with cheese.
sandy toe

Heather said...

Love the theme! I love Ritz chips with , what else, cheese on top!

Lacey said...

I adore cheese...I could eat a whole block if I let myself!

Carrie said...

I love snacks more than real food does that make sense. Noah was wanting some string cheese yesterday. Yum!

Have a great weekend!

Lucky in Love said...

I've tagged ya for an award on my blog :)

Lucky in Love said...

I love string cheese! And...the chex mix makes me sad too...who can eat just that little bit and be done?? Not me!

misty said...

we are not a cheese family... unless its melted we don't eat it!

the ritz chips we have tried & think are really good.

we (i mean my boys!) loves pringles - the small bite size ones. just so cute & tiny!!!

Rachelle said...

I love cheese and apples!

jlc said...

Omg YES to the string cheese!!!

I have that as often as I have my vitamins. Fun finds. :)

Joelle said...

happy belated birthday!! hope you guys are doing well!!

Amanda said...

Hey Girl! Your blog is great! I can't remember if I contacted you about this already or not, but the canvas you inquired about on Bibs & Cribs is 12x16, and $65. We can change colors, center design, whatever you like! Sorry it has taken me so long!
Amanda

Ashley said...

mmmm I love all things cheese too! Even the nacho dipping sauce - that stuff is the best!

Mrs. Buck said...

ooooh, I love cheese! And those cheese slicers are awesome! and much more cost effective than buying pre-sliced cheese. And I'm currently obsessed with light string cheese because its portion controlled!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved