Monday, April 20, 2009

28 Weeks! Things That Are Now Highly Overrated=) And Baby Update!

  1. Bending over without grunting like an old man or a sumo wrestler
  2. The sexy woman walk... without a slight waddle =)
  3. Looking cute when trying to get up off the couch
  4. Putting your shoes on without having to cross your legs
  5. After a wax when the woman asks you if she's gone in far enough or if you're happy with how it looks and you can't see anything anymore (i'm going later today and know this will be the outcome=))
  6. Weighing oneself. I haven't for quite a while now. Which means I am shocked and say, "oh my=)" every doctor visit. Now I get to be shocked every two weeks, haa!
  7. Having the food will power to say, "Nope, I'm good, I've had enough sweets for today."
  8. Asking the question, "Does this outfit make me look big?" =)

(really comfy gap skirt, I wish it was darker but it was super comfy and on sale+a coupon=))

The doctor saw no concerns at our appt this morning! Praise God!!! Tears in my eyes=)

My fluid level was good and our sweet little guy is measuring 2lb 9 oz 40th percentile, he said looked great=) His head is down too=) He's an active little one and we can feel his little bum and feet pokin' out on my right side all the time. He does some punches on the left and just flips around too and we just watch my belly go=) It is still new and amazing every single day!!!

"Mini Big" was being a little stubborn (uh oh=)) and had his hands or arms in front of his face pretty much the whole time so we only got a couple pics=) At one point it looked like he was sucking his hand, so cute=)

He looks like another sweet one to us! We can't wait to meet him!!! When the technician left BabyBoy kept saying, "Baby Brothew come back," tears in my eyes again=)

Thank you so much for your continued prayers! Our whole family can't tell you how much it means to us!!!

Happy Monday friends!!! God is good!

46 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Praise the Lord!!!! Look at those ultrasound pictures... how precious is that face!!!

And look at you... girl - you look fantastic... you are nothing but baby!!!

Lucky in Love said...

Look at your little baby boy!! I can't wait for him to make an appearance!! I'm SO glad the appointment went well!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Rejoicing with you!

Mandy Rose said...

So glad to hear the news is good!! You are still looking like a hot mama! Love the pics!

Renee said...

I am so glad everything went well. You look great!

Faith said...

So thankful that everything looks good with baby boy!

Brett Alexandra said...

aww, yay! So glad your having such a good and healthy pregnancy:)That is so exciting.

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

YAY! SO happy your baby is healthy...

The wax comment made me LOL

Tara Gibson said...

amazing news! So glad everything is great! You look so cute!!!

LyndsAU said...

that is great news :) i know you are so relieved to hear that!! :)

i am over being weighed also :) and over feeling "fat"! Grr

Brown Eyed Girl said...

So glad everything went good! I bet you feel so much better now!! Your little belly is so cute :)

Jenny.Lee said...

Praise God!! I'm so glad everything is on the up and up!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Great news....and you look fantastic!! Sorry I have not been around....life has been CRAZY and my blogging hours have been majorly cut back!!

Your list cracked me up..I remember all of those things.....I used to ask if I could get on the scale backwards so I didn't have to see that number each week!!

Lisa

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am glad that your appointment went well. You look so cute!

Rachel said...

You are hilarious...I am there with you!!!

So glad that he is okay!!! He will be here before you know it!!!

Lacy said...

What WONDERFUL news! I was praying for everything to go well at the appointment! You look so great too! :)

Tracy's Porch said...

Too funny and Yea for a great appointment!

Brittany Ann said...

Alleluia! What good news! And no, that outfit doesn't make you look fat at all! You're too purty!

d.a.r. said...

Praise God for good news!!!

The Pink Chick said...

I am so glad to hear that you received good news from the doctor! You are too precious and so pretty in your photo! I hope I look that cute when I am pregnant.

AO said...

Two words:

Woo.

and:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!So glad to read your beautiful news. Sweet boys! So anxious to know what is going on with your housing acquisition epic!

The Farmer Files said...

You are going to LOVE having two little boys. Mine are best friends!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad your dr visits turned out good!

yours truly... said...

SO glad everything is looking good!! You look absolutely beautiful!!

*~! megs !~* said...

Yay for a good visit!!!

jlc said...

So so glad you had a healthy check up and all things are GO!

:)

You are just beautiful by the way!! I love pregnant mamas who have that glow and you def have it!!

Sandy Toes said...

Goodness..you are looking great..a bump but girl that figure is still shining!
sandy toe

Heather said...

God is so good!! Glad to hear a good report! Your little belly is precious! Love the pictures!

Nancy said...

All great news! That's wonderful!

Nikki said...

I'm so glad that everything went well. You look great!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

You look great! Here's my advice: don't look at that scale when they weigh you. I didn't look for my entire pregnancy, and I am so glad, because it's not like you can set out to lose the weight while you are pregnant, so what's the point? Saved me a lot of angst! :)
Carrie

Ashley said...

I'm so glad everything turned out well - cute skirt too :)

Jon and Steph said...

Thank God for the wonderful news!
You crack me up with your overrated list! I just giggled at all of them!

You look great ;)

Lianna Knight said...

How sweet! It is still SO amazing to me how REAL the 3D ultrasounds look...Congrats :)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

He is going to be a cute boy! You look so sweet preggers!

My name is Megan... said...

Yay for a good visit!!!!! :)

Lindsey said...

YAY God!!! Still praying though!

Emily said...

yeah! praise the Lord:) how do you stay soo tiny while pregnant...?? I mean you are all belly... all belly and look amazing.. wwhat do you eat?? meal wise?? Because I want to look that great when I am 28 weeks.. gosh you are adorable:)

Carrie said...

Glad everything is good!

You look too cute

Shannon said...

I'm glad everything is going good! What a huge blessing.

You look so great too! I have that skirt from Gap. :)

misty said...

great news! and you are so cute... just all belly!!!

i tagged you today... go & look! you don't have to play along but i wanted to pass to you... my sweet friend!

Lane said...

Aww so precious! Praise the Lord for good news! Glad you're feeling good! You are too cute with your tiny belly!! :)

THE Stephanie said...

I love your list! Too funny... And the sono pics are amazing. No 4D's when I had mine, so these are absolutely amazing to me!

The Shabby Princess said...

So glad he's A OK! You look so cute!

Krystyn said...

So glad everything looks good!

And, you look great, too!

Gooch Family said...

Cool pictures! That must have been so amazing to see. I can't tell what is in the first ultra sound picture though, what is that showing?


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved