- Bending over without grunting like an old man or a sumo wrestler
- The sexy woman walk... without a slight waddle =)
- Looking cute when trying to get up off the couch
- Putting your shoes on without having to cross your legs
- After a wax when the woman asks you if she's gone in far enough or if you're happy with how it looks and you can't see anything anymore (i'm going later today and know this will be the outcome=))
- Weighing oneself. I haven't for quite a while now. Which means I am shocked and say, "oh my=)" every doctor visit. Now I get to be shocked every two weeks, haa!
- Having the food will power to say, "Nope, I'm good, I've had enough sweets for today."
- Asking the question, "Does this outfit make me look big?" =)
(really comfy gap skirt, I wish it was darker but it was super comfy and on sale+a coupon=))
The doctor saw no concerns at our appt this morning! Praise God!!! Tears in my eyes=)
My fluid level was good and our sweet little guy is measuring 2lb 9 oz 40th percentile, he said looked great=) His head is down too=) He's an active little one and we can feel his little bum and feet pokin' out on my right side all the time. He does some punches on the left and just flips around too and we just watch my belly go=) It is still new and amazing every single day!!!
"Mini Big" was being a little stubborn (uh oh=)) and had his hands or arms in front of his face pretty much the whole time so we only got a couple pics=) At one point it looked like he was sucking his hand, so cute=)
He looks like another sweet one to us! We can't wait to meet him!!! When the technician left BabyBoy kept saying, "Baby Brothew come back," tears in my eyes again=)
Thank you so much for your continued prayers! Our whole family can't tell you how much it means to us!!!
Happy Monday friends!!! God is good!