Thursday, April 2, 2009

25 1/2 =)

We are 25 1/2 weeks!

Yes, we =).

Hubby indulges with me in my cravings (more below), helps me extra when I'm super tired or not feeling well, and is such a good Daddy to BabyBoy 1st and Next Edition! I have to say we. =)

(it's hard for me to call them BabyBoy1 and 2 because we remember the little one we lost, not knowing if bean was a boy or a girl, due Feb 3, 2009).

BabyBoy Next Edition (we really need to pick his name, boy names are so hard! we tend to like names that are not so common but not completely obscure =)) is movin' and kickin' all the time, especially at night. BabyBoy was the same way. =) Hubby gets to feel him and talks to him all the time, so sweet. We are so excited!


This was at about 2 weeks ago =) Hubby's boss and his wife were in town so we all got together for dinner and had a great time!

I finally got a dress, from Gap, with a coupon =) (I only had one last time for one of my showers). I think it looks cute and normal from the front but when you turn to the side, whoa, enormous, because it just hangs over your belly =) So I find myself walking around and holding the bottom a little so I don't look like a large animal ready to give birth at any moment. ha.


Cravings: I have to say this time around it's sort of been all over the place. Most of the time it's not something in particular all the time, like burgers with BabyBoy, all I wanted was burgers, everyday, burgers! Now it's, hmm this sounds good right now =)

  • Sushi more towards the beginning. (I did have some a few times, and we prayed against parasites, ha, but I've laid off and stopped, last time I ate it the whole pregnancy =)) Someone will be bringing me salmon and tuna sushi the minute after I give birth and get to hold the baby on my chest, ha!
  • Sweets especially at the beginning, but I love me my sweets anywhere anytime (although i tend to behave myself in public more, then I go at it at home, weird), chocolate, fresh chocolate chip cookies.
  • Mexican food has been very yummy
  • Cheese (as always!)
  • Definitely a good burger
  • Soft serve ice cream (Micky Ds is a quick satisfying cone for a buck or so =)). Or DQ. Oh my goodness, I've been so good and we've only gotten it a few times, but the Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard, mmmmm!

mmmm. yummy. oh no, now I want one.

42 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

You look absolutely ADORABLE!! I love the baby belly :)

misty said...

look how cute you are... nothing but belly!!!

i agree with you ~ naming boys are hard! good luck on the narrowing down.

Milltini said...

you are too cute!

♥Brandy said...

You are so very cute pregnant!! I can't wait to hear what you name him.

Lucky in Love said...

You are too cute!

I'm always better with sweets when I'm in public too..but when I'm home..alone...it is not a pretty sight :)

Brown Eyed Girl said...

You are so cute and little!! I love your little bump!

yours truly... said...

You look adorable!! That belly is just too cute, you are absolutely glowing!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Girl, those are just normal every day cravings around my house. Hee hee. You look great!!!

LyndsAU said...

now you have me craving all that stuff :) ha! yummy!
you look so cute! just a little bump :) you are fab!

Lindsey said...

You are just so cute! I think I'll be the same way when I'm preggers -asking for sushi as soon as I give birth, haha! Love it!

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

You look great!

Megan said...

You look adorable! I LOVE that dress! Looks great!

Rachel said...

You look great!!! I laughed out loud at the sushi comment as I am right there with you!! I want a whole tray of rolls when this baby is out!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

You look AWESOME! You're glowing and I love your smile...it's contageous!

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look so good! All of your cravings sound delish. I'm ready for dinner...

Lis said...

You look so great!!!

And all of your fab cravings are making me sooooo hungry!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, you look so cute!

My Home - My Life said...

Aww you look wonderful - I love seeing baby bellies!

Kristy said...

You are so cute! And I've been meaning to comment this to you before, but I hadn't.... I think your little boy has the most gorgeous eyes! He is so adorable!! Random, yes, but true!

Suzette said...

Okay, can I just say now that I have read your post, I am craving a blizzard from DQ.. I told Dust and now he wants one too.. Ha! Thanks for the prayers! We really appreciate them!

Suzette said...

Oh and you look great - what a perfect little bump! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

nothing as beautiful then a pregnant glowing mommy!

Shannon said...

Love the dress! And I can always do some Mexican food too, and I'm not even pregnant! LOL

Jenny.Lee said...

Love the dress! You look great!

Renee said...

You look so great!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

You look so stinkin' cute! I know what you mean about the maternity dresses though...can't someone figure out how to NOT have them look like a tent as they hang off your belly? Love those cravings too...mmm....ice cream...
Carrie

Krystyn said...

Looking good! I don't know how you can think you look huge!

Becky said...

You look so cute! I definately crave cheese, sugar, and coffee all day...so that may be a MAJOR issue later on! But don't feel bad about the ice cream..you need dairy :)

Newlywed Next Door said...

Um-- I think you have the world's cutest bump!

Nancy said...

You look great! And I'm sitting here eating ice cream...just because. ha ha!

Weird thing during my pregnancy: I craved sushi--and I don't even like sushi most of the time. I satisfied the craving with vegetable rolls a couple times. :)

My name is Megan... said...

your hubby seems so sweet! and you, you look SO cute with your lil belly! I LOVE sushi!!!! happy eating :)

Jon and Steph said...

Girl you look great! I hope I look as good as you when I am pregnant! If only I could only be that lucky ;)

The Eekhoff Clan said...

Looking good hot mama! Eating chocolate when you are pregnant makes happy babies!

The Pink Potpourri said...

you look so beautiful and cute!!! i hope i look like you when i'm pregnant someday!

don't forget today is Free Giveaway Friday so be sure to swing by and enter to win!

New Girl on Post said...

You are so cute! I'm with you on the sushi. One of these days when I'm pregnant, I'm not sure I"ll be able to stop eating it!

Saskia said...

You look beautiful!

Have a great weekend, cravings and all!

*~! megs !~* said...

How cute are you!!

Famiglia Grande said...

Dresses are always hard - but you look adorable.

Lacy said...

You look so great!! Thinking about iceceam is making me hungry!! ;) Enjoy your weekend!!

ARK said...

So funny you like Mickey Ds cones, I will drive through just to get one once a week now and icecream isn't usually something I love. You look great and I love the dress!

Heather said...

Love, love, LOVE the baby belly picts! Too cute :).

MiMi said...

You look so adorable with your little baby belly and I love the dress you got from Gap! So cute!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved