Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yay For A Sore Bum

~I made a great deal with Hubby today! I am the ultimate declutterer, organizer, launderer, and majority-dishes-washer (he helps so much though!) and he'll continue to take sweeping and mopping and majority-vacuumer! Woohoo! I do not love mopping. I'm an organizer. I love organizing! Not mopping! He's awesome, I know!

~I am developing a slight waddle, let's call it "The Pregnancy Swagger."

~We're flying to Northern VA/DC area this morning! We'll be there for a week. We're looking forward to seeing family and friends! We'd love any little prayers against the flu, we've heard it's really bad. We (umm, me) cannot would love to not get sick again! :)

~In preparation for our trip, I got snacks! I love getting snacks for trips! I'm like a little kid. Snacks! I didn't get many this time at all! I did get a...reem?...of Smart Flav0r S0ur Cream n 0ni0n Prin gles for the trip and one for home. Soo yummy! Umm, there is only half a can left. Not sure how that happened. I'm addicted.

~The same thing happened to the ginormous bag of animal crackers I got that Hubby had been requesting. Well, ok, not just half, it's almost gone...this one was more Hubby...maybe not a lot more, but more, I'm sticking to that story. Addicting.~Is it just me or do you get a little excited when you get sore? You know? I feel like I really worked it. Like it's a little sore now but that means that I'm takin' it to new levels. I was so excited when my bum was sore after a great hike with Hubby and BabyBoy last week, but it didn't last long at all, not even a whole day. Back to the mountain!

Happy Tuesday girls!!!

18 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I'm like a little kid with snacks for a road trip too...for some reason I always want ritz bitz crakers...you know, the ones with the cheese in the middle. Yummmmmm!

Carrie said...

I love snacks too have fun on your trip!

Mrs. Cup said...

I hope you have a great trip! I'll be praying that all of you stay completely healthy! :)

Lindsey said...

Ooo I love snack food on trips too!! Have a wonderful trip and stay healthy friend!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love snacks! And you just reminded me how much I love sour cream & onion Pringles and animal crackers!! I am going to have to swing by the store and pick some up!

Have fun on your trip! And no getting sick :)

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Now that I have to work out regularly, I'm not appreciating the soreness.

The Pink Chick said...

Have fun on your trip!!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love snacks for trips! Growing up we always travelled with a bag of snacks. I'm craving some pringles now.

Seaside Prep said...

animal crackers are a favorite of mine!! safe travels!! and praying for no flu for anyone! :)

Jenny.Lee said...

Normally I would say yes to the excitement over being sore but I am SO SORE that I can't walk. Literally!

SassyEngineer said...

I totally know what you mean about being sore. My arms are sore right now from working out, and I hope that means they are getting in shape!

Nancy said...

I love snacks, traveling (especially to NoVA/DC) and the few times I've managed to work out to soreness! Ha!! Have fun on your trip!! :)

Heather said...

I love those sour cream flavored Pringles too. Sadly, I don't buy them all that often b/c they are too evil and addicting - you really can't eat just one, or two, or fifteen for that matter ;).

Heather said...

Amen girl! I don't feel like I have done anything for my body unless I feel sore! We are leaving for a week too! Snacks are on the list, we're driving 12 hours!

Carolyn said...

Thank you so much!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE pringles, but my favorites are the cheddar cheese. So yummy.

Have a great trip and post a pic of the belly soon so we can see how you're doing!! (I'm mildly obsessed with that right now, as my sister's belly is pretty much my favorite thing)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I know what you mean about being sore. It is a good kind of pain, reminds you that you actually did something! :)
Carrie

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

you must post a pregnancy photo!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Umm... snacks are the best part of traveling!! Have a wonderful time!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved