Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This Calls for Some Pictures

Lots of you have been asking for new pics! You are either super sweet or you want to see how huge I'm getting, haha! Just kidding! Thank you for asking, I appreciate it! We just flew back home late last night so I can finally upload our pics!

Coming to get Mommy! I can never get enough of that sweet smile!

Cheesin' it up at the airport!


My Dad, Aunt, and Uncle at a 60th B-Day party for Uncle. BabyBoy was super sleepy, it was past his little bedtime. =)


Brush bruuush, brushin' the teeth! Daddy or Mommy brush first then BabyBoy turn. He loves to brush:)


Here's the goofy side smile belly pic =)! Almost 22 weeks (we are now 23 =))


The fam :) (oh boy this is not a great shot of me at all, but it is of the boys. I will sacrifice. haha! the next picture was taken after this one!)

Date night on Monday night! And 23 weeks preggy :)

Mexican! I got chicken fajitas and Hubby got an enchilada platter :) Then we played games and watched 24 with friends!

I am feeling so much better and I am soo enjoying being pregnant! I'm still a little more tired than the last pregnancy but I'm pretty sure it's because I was down for soo long, my body is getting used to being up and about again :) I need to kick my own bootay and get out and exercise more!

Hubby is able to feel the baby kick all the time now, it is such an awesome thing!

I love when we're just sitting watching tv or working on the computer and the baby kicks and bounces my arm up off my belly. A sweet little nudge. It is such a neat reminder that he's in there doing great so far!

We have an appt + the glucose test next week, duh duh duhhh. Then they're sending us for another big sonogram at 28wks (bc the complications with BabyBoy didn't present until later). So we're still praying that our sweet NCF Next Edition BabyBoy continues developing just right and is a super healthy little guy!

I hope you're having a great start to the week girls! Oh and get ready to post your favorite go-to dish recipe!

34 comments:

Carrie said...

you look so cute!

Mojito Maven said...

Oh my goodness! you are looking beautiful and glowing!!!!!

Rachel said...

You look great!! I cannot get enough of Baby Boy's cheeks!!!!!

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Your son is too cute!!

Tracy's Porch said...

Baby Boy's smile is contagious! And you look so adorable.

Jennifer said...

You look fantastic! Glowing and gorgeous - and your baby boy is getting so big! I love his precious smile!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

you look so great! i love the outfits, too!!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

super cute. all of you.

TheVanzants said...

What a precious little boy! Love that smile.

And you look great!

Renee said...

Wow, you look great! I love that pink shirt.

I am so sorry that I missed you when you were in Virginia. I would love to go shopping with you sometime when you are here.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Glad to hear that all is going well! Your little belly is just so cute!

Carolyn said...

Your baby bump is so cute! You look great (and that baby boy of yours is edible!!)

Jenny.Lee said...

You look fantastic and I love reading these updates!

The Ross Family said...

Your family is absolutely precious. Your son is adorable, and so are you!

MiMi said...

I remember how tired I was with my second (and third) pregnancies. It is a tired you've never felt before. You look adorable pregnant and what better way to spend a date night than watching "24"!

BabyBoy is precious! Love the picture brushing his teeth!

Shannon said...

All those pictures are so great. You look so cute!

Mandy Rose said...

Yay for new pics!!! You look great girl!!! And babyboy...is ADORABLE as usual!

Jon and Steph said...

You're son is just too precious! I love his little cheeks! He's such a happy baby ;)

Sandy Toes said...

What a fun post...you are so sweet!
sandy toe

LyndsAU said...

baby boy is so precious :) that smile is contagious :)
you look great!! your bunp is so cute!!! you are glowing!!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness you have the cutest family ever!!! You look so pretty!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look so good! I love your belly! And of course babyboy is just as adorable as ever! I just love his cheeks!

The Pink Potpourri said...

i LOVE all these pictures! you look fantastic, and your baby boy is so precious :) cutest smile!

Tara Gibson said...

you look ADORABLE!!!

pocket full of pink said...

How adorable! You look great!! I tagged you for the Kreativ award. :o)

Megan said...

You have the most precious family! Love your little bump! ;)

Jenny.Lee said...

I have something for you on my blog! ;)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

A happy child at the airport!?!! Wow, I have tons and tons of respect for you & your boys! And you look SO great! I have a feeling if I got pregnant I would be the scariest pregnant human ever, haha!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

adorable!!!

yours truly... said...

That precious little smile is enough to warm anyones heart!! He is adoarble!! And I'm loving that white scarf, SO cute!!

Heather said...

Great pics and you look fabulous!!Sounds like you all had fun!!

Krystyn said...

Great pics!

You look fab!

*~! megs !~* said...

You look amazing!!

1 Hot Dish said...

Love all the pics!! Your family is sooo cute!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved