Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Love It!!

I love that I get to laugh to crying almost every single day from this sweet little face! Doesn't it feel so good to laugh so hard you cry?! It's so healthy to laugh too!

I love it too because his middle Hebrew name (after his Great Poppop) and my mine mean laughter =)

He smiles and laughs and talks all day long and it is soo fun!! (ok there's some fussing in there too, I'll be real, but he is such a good boy =) I'm a proud Mama!)

He's at the repeating everything he hears stage. Everything! It is soo cute (mostly because he has not heard anyone say anything bad yet! =))! Please Lord let it last!

Every stage just gets more and more fun from the day they're born =)! (and bellytime too!)


We can't wait to meet our next BabyBoy Bean! and have two little buddies! Our technician snapped some quick pics in 4D =)!! We go back in 4 weeks for another big sono to make sure BabyBoy Next Edition is still doing well =)

It looks like he's doing a little shy sucking in his bottom lip then a little pucker up =) It is amazing how different he and First Edition BabyBoy look! So cute!

And it melts my heart when BabyBoy leans over, kisses my belly, and says, "hi baby brother" =) hand over on my chest and sigh

19 comments:

Rachel said...

Sweet pictures of Baby Boy!!!! I cannot get enough of his smile either! Great 4D pics! I am so glad that you are feeling better and things are going well!

Carrie said...

What a cute little one! Those 4D pics are awesome!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, that is so such a sweet post!

Lane said...

I am so glad you are feeling better than before! What sweet pictures of your precious baby boy! Can't wait to see the next precious one! :)

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

adorable. all of 'em.

ARK said...

I love the 4D! Amazing that you can actually tell it is a baby, the regular sono's they have to tell me what everything is and I still just don't see it:) Hope you can that house soon:)

Nancy said...

The pictures of both "editions" are just incredible! How wonderful!!

Sandy Toes said...

Oh..how sweet!

What a fun time in your lives!
sandy toe

Jon and Steph said...

Awe, your son it so precious!

I just saw a 4D picture for the first time the other day, it's incredible how advanced technology is becoming!

I love that you call your baby bean, my dad calls me "bean", still!

Two boys is going to be so much fun!

Lucky in Love said...

His little cheeks in the first photo are priceless!

It is so cool...all this 4D stuff!! I hope you're doing well!

Weeksie50 said...

Laughing is my favorite : )
His little infectious grin is so cute..

yours truly... said...

That little smile is too precious!! You have an adorable family!!

Have a great weekend!!

LyndsAU said...

he is just so adorable! precious! i can't believe you are already 24 weeks. wow!

Lindsey said...

What a sweet, adorable, precious child!!!

quite contrary said...

just found your blog! very cute!
and congrats!

Krystyn said...

Oh, both of the boys are precious! You are right, every stage gets better and better.

Heather said...

What a sweet post!! I love those 3-D pictures!! Your little boy is so precious, both of them! I love it too when my kids make me laugh till it hurts!!

monarte said...

So precious, your baby boy seems just at the age of my Grand daughter, and I know what you mean when you Laugh until you cry.
I do have a prayer request. Please pray for our friend's that have a sweet baby boy, that is in the Hospital with Cancer from a
brain Tumor, his name is Elijah. You can read about him on my Blog by clicking on Monarte, and put his picture on your blog for all that will to pray with us to Jesus the Messiah for His Healing. Thank you. I will return to your blog to hear more about your Beautiful babies,,, Much love, Mona

Trina said...

Two precious faces! :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved