Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hubby's #2 Man Crush

JT. Justin. Timberlake. He's not a crazed know everything about him follow him like crazy fan, but he just thinks he's a good performer, a snazzy dresser, and hilarious on SNL! BabyBoy has an outfit that has been deemed the Justin Timberlake outfit, hahaa. Stylish, a slimmer fit, darkwash with a little fading jeans, a t-shirt, and white kicks. haha. It is super cute.

Seriously though, have you seen him on SNL? We haven't seen every single SNL episode but especially the first time JT was on was the funniest show we've ever seen. There were a couple bum skits but the rest were hilarious...Omletteville, Punk'd, Barry Gibb Talk Show (will Jimmy Fall0n), so funny!

His #1 man crush...any guesses? Jack Bauer. 24 is his favorite show. Favorite. Show. Favorite. If the 24 gameshow came to tv, we would be set for life! Set. For. Life.


I think they look alike!

The whole reason that brought this post on was because last night was Jimmy Fall0n's first night taking over for C0nan 0'Brian. We are old foggies and normally in bed pretty early but we talked about staying up for it because JT was one his first guests! Haha!

Does your Hubby have any man crushes? ha! Nite nite blogettes!

19 comments:

Sandy Toes said...

They do look similar! How fun. I love Jack Bauer too.
sandy toe

Jeff Clark said...

that's too funny, I actually blogged about JT a few months ago too

http://clarkblog.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/changing-perceptions/

you should ask Eugene to say the line "There's just no time Chloe!"

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

They do look alike!

Rebecca Jo said...

A real man can admit his man crush :-) I adore Justin Timberlake...

Milltini said...

I wouldn't call them man crushes, but his favorite people are JT, Will Smith, Peyton Manning, and Shaq (?). Haha. He says they are all people he would want to hang out with.

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

They totally look alike! I think the man-crush this is funny... D loves all men "mafia" --

Oh... and as for you question about what song I was listening to when the cop pulled me over? Kelly Clarkson's new song "I'm Addicted" -- that song rocks :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

The man crush! That is hilarious!

Jenny.Lee said...

His #1 is a good one!

Tracy's Porch said...

They do look similar.

My hubby has a huge man crush on Bear Grylls (Man Vs. Wild).

I don't think I ever told you congrats when you found out baby #2is a boy. I've been reading all my blogs in Google reader lately and sometimes read them all and then try and go back and comment and forget. I know y'all are excited!

Alyssa said...

thanks for the comment! i'm your newest follower! and i pretty much have a crush on JT too!!!!

pocket full of pink said...

I think my husband has a secret man crush on Jack too. Too funny!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Oh my goodness they do look alike!! How funny! And I agree, JT is the most hilarious guest on SNL!! Love it!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

love this - and no - my hubs does not and if he did - he would NEVER admit it to me

Mandy Rose said...

Loving that your hubby will admit his man crushes! How tough of him! haha! JT is my man!

Tara Gibson said...

they do look alike!
i love me some justin : )

Krystyn said...

Hmmm...I'll have to ask hubby about his man crushes. I can't think of any that he has!

They do look a lot alike!

Thanks for entering my contest and good luck!

Carolyn said...

GASP! He does look like him!!! Awe, you two are so cute.

Liz said...

HA! This is hilarous. I've got to ask Matt about his man-crush. :)

amy (metz) walker said...

I can see it! Definite similarities!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved