Thursday, March 12, 2009

How about these...?

The weather is beautiful and I so want some new dresses or skirts! I'm staying positive so I will not talk about my most recent experience dress shopping... with my new... oversized bootay and love-handles :) I just can't put the chocolate down! I need an intervention.

Most of these are on sale ladies! Ya'll know I shop sales and clearance (with coupons if at all possible :))! I normally shop at the more, let's say, everyday stores like Target, Old Navy, L0FT, maybe H & M or F0rever 21 (though not in a while), used to sometimes do more Banana, Gap, and NYC0. I would love to shop the boutique shops more but they are a little or a lot more moola. :) So a girl can look :)

So how about these?

JCrew:
Dress - I normally don't do the halter thing but thought this had a cute cut.

Ruffles are in!


And how about these? For the preggies!

From Nordstrom's: This one :)

Special ocassion!

How about the ever popular maxi dress?

Doesn't this dress look comfy from Gap?

BTW all maternity dresses at 0ld Navy are under $35.

Somebody post some cute flat shoes! I need some of those too (yes I said need...ok I don't mean need...I mean want...or need :))!

I tried these on and they were super comfortable! Although they don't have 1/2 sizes and I think the half would have been right on. Is Aldo an ok brand? I think they look cuter on than in the picture. Know what I min?I hope you're having a great day!!

28 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

love the jcrew and the maxi dress! sooo adorable!

Lindsey said...

You have great taste!!! I love the JCrew and Maxi dress!!

♥Mrs. V said...

I love the dresses and the shoes. I don't ever wear dresses, but those are great!

...love Maegan said...

I want the baby bump!!! :)

Alyssa said...

that makes me want, ok not want, NEED to go to the gym!!!

Lauren said...

I love those dresses...I'm so ready for Spring!!!

theArthurClan said...

The maternity clothes now are so much cuter than during my baby days. Those dresses are adorable!

Jenny.Lee said...

I love the yellow and black dress!

Sandy Toes said...

Those are so pretty!
sandy toe

Carolyn said...

Oh wow that yellow and black dress would look awesome on you! Actually, all of those would look cute on you....DUH!

Kristy said...

I'm still on the fence about the maxi dresses. I think I am too short to look good in them!
But I love the brown and blue. CUTE!

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm in love with the Maxi dress!!! I've never been one to wear dresses but I think this summer might change that all!! {HUGS}

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm not preggo but I'd totally wear that Maxi Dress in the yellow & black.. how beautiful is that!!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Cute dresses...I really like the black one! I am glad you stopped by my blog...we are waiting on baby to come one day soon!

LyndsAU said...

I love all of those dresses :) precious!! i want a few preggo maxi dresses :)

The Pink Potpourri said...

i LOVE all of those dresses! great picks...i must go shopping now!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

no more dresses for me until the baby comes! these are all so cute.

The Ross Family said...

Those preggie dresses are cute! I have my shower soon, and need one. Thanks for the post!

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

LOVE THEM! If I ever decide to actually have a baby... I hope I look this cute! :)

The Farmer Files said...

So sad...when you are 5'1 those cuts all look like tents....that and with my super big girl chest.... Sigh.

1 Hot Dish said...

I love the dresses! They are all so pretty!

I hope you guys have fun on your trip - we are definitely enjoying ours. :)

Heather said...

I love that pink dress!! and the last one!! Gonna check these out!!
Thanks for sharing!

Krystyn said...

Those dresses are all so cute! Some of them make me want to be preggo again!

*~! megs !~* said...

I just found your blog and it's so cute!! Your little boy is adorable!! And a late congrats on your upcoming new arrival!!

I love that maxi dress. I live in those in the summer being as how it's a million degrees in my southern town!!

Lane said...

That maxi dress is super cute and I can totally see it on you!

Lianna Knight said...

The maxi dress is adorable and would look SO cute on you!! Hubs needs to let you splurge for Spring and get that one :)

misty said...

i don't normally wear dresses like the jcrew one but that one i am liking! super cute!!!

Tracy's Porch said...

Those are all so adorable!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved