Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Fun Day!

We went to an airshow yesterday! We had so much fun! It was soo warm outside but gorgeous, clear blue sunny skies as usual =)!!

I love and am so fascinated by planes! I used to want to be a pilot too (a pilot, a spy, I used to want to do a lot of things haa=)!! and still do=)). T0p Gun was my favorite movie for the longest time!

Our friend is an F-16 pilot in training at the air force base, so it was soo neat to go and see his F-16, and some pretty incredible planes and shows including a crazy stunt helicopter and the F-16s!


ETA: Haha! Do you see my belly stickin' out underneath BabyBoy?



My Dad came with us too! He and my uncles love planes too! We were just smiling and saying wow all day!


Both of these couples we just met once or twice back east and just happened to move here within a month of us!! It has been so nice to get to know and support each other while we're out here! It's funny and so neat how God sets things up :)!

I am such a sucker for the music they play too! They play great "flying music" you know like in T0p Gun. It is so fun! And they dedicate certain passes by the planes to those currently serving, veterans, those who have been lost, and more. It is so touching and breathtaking! While playing songs like this God Bless America!



It really reminds you there are so many men and women out there serving us and our country for our freedom!!

From Hubby and our family, to all of you or to your spouses that are serving, Thank you for serving, we appreciate what you do sooo much, and God bless you!! We stand clapping and hollering and praying for you!!

22 comments:

alyssa said...

looks like a fun day! i bet your son loved that!

and thank you for your sweet comments!!

MiMi said...

How cool to have a friend that flies an F-16! Looks like an awesome way to spend a Saturday!

*~! megs !~* said...

I still tear up any time I hear God Bless America.. It never gets old!

Lucky in Love said...

Looks like such a fun time!!

Justin and Jenn said...

We love air shows! My bro in-law was in the air force and works for the air national guard...so we're constantly going to them. They're so fun.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am a little behind on my blog reading.....so sorry I have not been here for awhile!!

You look fantastic girl....you are glowing!!

Looks like you all had a wonderful time at the airshow:)

Lisa

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You are so cute with your belly! Thanks so much for all your prayers with my mom. That meant a lot to me! She is doing much better.

Suzette said...

Look at that cute basketball bump you've got going on!!! You look so great! What a fun day!

Jon and Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon and Steph said...

This is such a great post! How COOL that you all saw an air show! I'd love to see one. I love God Bless America, it gives me goosebumps every time.

Your little tummy is so cute! You look great!!

Joelle said...

hey!! thanks for the london suggestions! i am so jealous of your day at the air show!! i miss you all so much!! are you having lasik soon?

Gwen said...

We LOVE going to airshows!!! I got some of the best photos this summer at our local one. I just love the feeling you get when a jet flies by. XOXO

The Shabby Princess said...

How fun!! I come from a family of pilots, so, airshows are super fun for us. Love that picture of you and Baby Boy with your baby bump--soooo cute!

Lindsey said...

What a fun day! Love the pics!

Rachel said...

Air Shows are fun!! Your belly is too cute - you look great!

I always tear up when I hear those songs!!!!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Great pics, looks like a lot of fun!

Rebecca Jo said...

Your belly makes a perfect seat! :-)

I have to admit - air shows freak me out....

Tara Gibson said...

looks like a great day! Love all the pics!

Krystyn said...

What a fun time!

And, an adorable baby bump!

patentguy said...

I always tear up when I hear God Bless America and it was no different this time! Great pics, you look beautful, tell L I said Hi and to kiss her little man for me!

Megan said...

How fun! I have never been to an air show but it looks fun!

My name is Megan... said...

looks like a great time! i love watching air shows! your lil tummy is so cute!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg
Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved