Monday, January 12, 2009

Woowee

Hi girls! Woowee! You guys continue to be amazing! Thank you so much for your comments and e-mails, concerns, and phone calls. I'm so sorry if I haven't e-mailed or called (or commented!) you back yet. I still have not been on my computer (or phone much at all)! I know I can't believe it! Again it is said, boy you know I'm not feeling so hot if I don't even feel well enough to be on a laptop on the couch! But God is good and my husband is quite amazing himself :) so we are doing well and having high spirits!

I'm definitely starting to feel better but am still spending the majority of my time either in bed or on the couch; this is soooo unlike me! there's always something to do, something to get done, I'm not normally a napper, but as I keep being told...I suppose that's what my body is needing and asking for :) Someone's telling me to rest! But I've rested enough! But I guess I need it (I'm saying that to keep myself sane!).

I'm feeling a little bit better today, still been pretty tough to eat, I'm sure I'll start feeling better really soon...I keep telling myself that haha! I keep saying I feel like I'm weak or perceived as weak, but I promise that is so not me too (well I'm not saying there's never any drama, haha) I was so strong during BabyBoy's pregnancy and when I had polyhydramnios and measured 50 weeks towards the end of the pregnancy, and the doctors were saying oh my goodness you must be in so much pain, and I said, I'm good :) I don't know why I feel I have to defend myself :) I'm done :)

Our trip to VA was lovely, it was good to see fam and some friends but I was in bed the entire time :) The first night of our "getaway" I threw up 7, yes you read it correctly, 7 times the first night we were there! From about 5pm - 2:30am almost every hour. Phew. I was in bed both days we were there, but it was still great to just be together. I was bummed that we didn't get to go antiquing or anything, but next time :) And I had to miss a GNO (girls night out) with some great gals and the opportunity to see other friends because I just couldn't get out of bed, but soon!

I'm coming to your blog but it'll probably take me a while to get to everybody's but I miss you guys and so appreciate your prayers and support and I hope you're doing great!!! I can't wait to see what you've been up to! Don't laugh but I'm still going to try to get our Holiday Cards Happy New Year's cards out! The letter has been written but I wanted to take a new pic but haven't felt well enough to take a shower and do my hair, haha! And now my belly is huge (already hehe) and I haven't felt well enough to go shopping!! I don't know what to wear, haha! I'm working on it! I am! :)

Here are a couple pics! :) The pic of Hubby and I is from the first night of Hanukkah at my Aunt's house (not my best pic and I have no make up on!) and this is BabyBoy the next day with his new car that his cous' gave him!


There's more big news so hopefully I'll be able to tell you soon! Can't wait to come visit your blogs!!! Have a great evening blogettes!

ETA: I have been up more and more, especially in the mornings, then am totally zonked by noon or before, but definitely getting there. I went to church, with Hubby and BabyBoy, last week and this week, heavily leaning on Hubby throughout the service, but much needed, we really like the church, awesome music, amazing sermons, and BabyBoy loves the nursery ("nungy" he pronounces words so well but somehow nursery became nungy haha). Thanks girls!

38 comments:

Sandy Toes said...

Glad you are starting to feel better..what a cute picture!
Stop over at my giveaway!
-sandy toe

Lulu said...

YAAAAY! So glad you're back, I was getting worried about you! Hope you feel better, slowly but surely! BabyBoy is getting so big and precious! I'm sure you just want to pinch those little cheeks constantly! Miss your bloggy presence a lot, hope you're up and running soon!
xoxo,
Lulu

Sweet Simplicity said...

Good to hear from you! I was starting to get worried that you had disappeared forever. I hope you get to feeling better SOON!

Tater Mama said...

It's great to see you back here! I have to admit that I was getting pretty worried. I'm sorry it hasn't been an easy road and hope that you're feeling back to your old self soon.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Welcome back...I have wondered how you were doing!!

Great picture of you and the hubs....and Baby Boy just adorable!

Hope 2009 is off to a great start....can't wait to hear your news!!

Lisa

Rachel said...

Glad you are back!! I feel your pain =)....hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad to know your are still hanging in there! maybe you are having twins! :)

Carrie said...

Glad you are starting to feeling better I completely understand if my second child had been the first I don't think there would have been another. hang in there it gets better!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

ahhhh, there you are! call me!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Glad you are doing as good as can be expected. Can't wait to see what the other news is!!! Twins maybe???

Krysta said...

Welcome back and I'm glad you are feeling a little better. I hope you continue to get better. That just sounds awful, but I know it will all be worth it. Can't wait to hear the news!

Jennifer said...

Good to hear from you - I've been wondering how you were doing!! Glad to hear the holidays went well for you and you're starting to feel better! (o:

Megan said...

Good to 'see' you again!!! Cute pics!

Rebecca Jo said...

Glad to see you back!!! Praying you feel better each day!

Mrs. Cup said...

So glad you're starting to feel better! I've missed you!!! Can't wait to hear the rest of your news! :)

Suzette said...

It is so exciting to see a post from ya.. And okay, you're killing me with the more good news to come... Spill the beans.. Don't leave me hanging! :)

Well, I sure hope you get to feeling back to yourself soon! That is a bummer to be out of it for this long! Glad your back in bloggy world!

The Farmer Files said...

I am so sorry....I threw up for 17 weeks with Son2. I cannot imagine being that sick again. Yes, we are moving this weekend to CA. A trip out your way coming soon!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

I really hope you start to feel better soon!!!!!!!

HisTreasuredPossession said...

My cards aren't out either and I need your address...glad to see you posted an update!! =)

Paul, Lauren, Witt and Scotch said...

I'm so glad you are "back" and that everyone is okay despite the sickness and fatigue, great signs all is well but NO fun to experience!! Good for you for staying so positive.

-Blessings,
Lauren

Lindsey said...

So good to hear from you, missed you!

Love the pics, so cute!

Trina said...

Glad to know all is well!

My little man has that same car!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

welcome back! i'm at 18 weeks and still have the sickness at least once a day. hang in there!

Liz said...

Glad you're back. :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I hope you get to feeling better SOON! I can relate with pregnancy #2. It is so much harder because you feel so bad for being on the couch (which is exactly where you need to be) instead of being up and about with your baby #1. Hang in there! :)
Carrie

angie said...

It's not fair that some people feel so ill and others not at all. I'm glad you are starting to feel better though!

Heather said...

Glad you are feeling a tad bit better :). Keep those blogs posts coming yo!

Miss Anne said...

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better!

xo

ARK said...

Glad you are back to the blogging world we have missed you! I hope you are feeling better soon! It must be another boy! Only boys act like that in the womb!ha

Carolyn said...

Ok I was starting to worry about your whereabouts missy!! Too loyal of a reader to give up though...glad you're back. I hope you get to feeling better!

Lianna Knight said...

I am SO glad that you are back. I was so WORRIED that something had happened to you. We have missed you and can't wait to hear more about this new addition to your family :)

Masker # 7 said...

Well, Ms. D--your recent post and the description of your last few weeks is almost exactly what I would've written during my my pregnancy! Since that was my first experience with life-growing, I am honestly dreading the thought of more kids because I don't know how I'd survive being that sick with a 2 year old! I remember throwing up in trashcans in my classroom--yep, in front of horrified 8th graders who had ZERO sympathy. They were just 'grossed out' and repulsed--yeah, come to think of it, I felt the same way too. Sigh. I had to leave my job mid-schoolyear...which left me feeling like such a quitter! Yet, as I look across the table at my precious little girl, I think it was worth every minute (hour, day, month after month!) of misery! How I will pray for you!!! Sending so much love and cheering support!
kay

Britni and Justin said...

I have been thinking about you! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!!

MiMi said...

So glad that you are starting to feel better! Can't wait to hear your news.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hollie said...

glad to hear from you! i've been wondering how you were!

hope you're resting and relaxing!

keep us posted when you can!

Shannon said...

Welcome back! I hope you start to feel better soon! Your pictures were great! I wish I looked that good without make up on! :)

Lane said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! I can't even imagine having to be sick like that. It must be rough. I can't wait to hear what you're having and see some belly pics! :) I bet you're a cute preggo! Hope you are better soon!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

so glad to hear this road is getting easier!!!!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg
Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved