Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pics, a Video, and a Tease

18 mo old sweet BabyBoy :)



He LOVES the vacuum! Has ever since he was teeny tiny and we'd hold him while we vacuumed :) He gets excited every time he sees one somewhere, haha.


We went to see Celine Dion at the beginning of December! The concert was amazing, you can laugh, but you can't deny she has an amazing voice. And she sings more than my heart will go on while pounding her chest, haha!

Collage of smiles and giggles!


Just about 16 weeks :) (I feel so big already...I know it's not my first pregnancy but still haha :))

(I have to wear my glasses on account of an eye incident, everything is ok except that I have to solely wear my glasses for now and I normally do not wear them in public :))

Here is a video of BabyBoy saying his ABCs :) You know we had worked on phonics many months ago (except now when I say what does the letter A say he just repeats my question, still cute!) so we thought it would be fun and good for him to recognize letters too (I made some little flash cards, they don't hold his attention for very long, haha) I love the way his little mouth moves to say each letter. He'll usually watch my face and mouth the whole time but there is a cartoon on mute in the background so his attention is diverted:) (we went from no tv to Mommy is not feeling well so a cartoon it is...sigh)




I hope you have a GREAT weekend! Over the last three or four days I have been feeling so much better overall. I am able to be up more with the baby and loving that he just loves laughing and smiling all the time! I've made some meals and baked a few times too! Thank you guys so much for your prayers and sweetness!

Oh and for the tease...it seems as though we will be moving back to the east coast in the very near future! Full dets to come!

ETA: Video should be fixed, thanks for the heads up:) and TaterMama you're right we actually had gotten those fun spongy letters a long time ago and that's what I showed BabyBoy when I started teaching him his phonics, ooh and puzzles too!

29 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Such a cute family! I love the pic of your little boy kissing your belly. so sweet!

MiMi said...

So good to hear from you again and I am so glad that you are feeling better. How cute you are at 16 weeks - glasses and all!

I couldn't get the video to work for me, but he is adorable!

Can't wait to hear the details about where you will be moving on the East Coast!

Suzette said...

You look so good.. Okay, you're bump is higher like mine is. I know the big myths and supersitions (Sp?) but I'm going to guess you're having a girl!?!?! :)

I love all the pics!

Tater Mama said...

It's great to see you posting again, and your little boy is getting so big! Isn't it fun to hear him sing the ABCs?! Too cute! That teacher in you is coming out!

I can't remember where I found them (had to be a bookstore or Target), but I got Tater Tot some foam ABCs to play with in the tub and it didn't take long for him to recognize most of his letters. He's 2 1/2 and loves to play with them. Just an idea....from one teacher to another! :)

Glad to hear that you're feeling better!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the pictures!

theArthurClan said...

So fun to see your pregnancy progessing. This is the fun part when you're feeling a bit better and can actually enjoy life a little bit more. :)

Rebecca Jo said...

What a cute smile on that boy's face!!!!

And your baby bump is adorable... you are carrying so high!!!!! You look fantastic!

Mandy Rose said...

I was so glad to see you were back!!! I am dying over the video of BabyBoy doing his ABC's!!!! HOLY COW...I can't even believe it!!! Awesome!! P is not that advanced yet, but please do tell me how you taught him to do that!!!

Lane said...

So glad you are feeling better! You are carrying high...wonder if it's a girl!?! Did you carry like that with your son? How exciting...getting close to finding out what it is!! (you are finding out right?!?)

Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for your prayers! :) It means so much!

Renee said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!

Nicole said...

So adorable! Your family is the cutest!

Michelle said...

Such cute pictures! I remember when I was pregnant with #2 I was showing was sooner than with the first.

Hopefully your sons joy of vacuuming sticks around. That will come in handy in a few years. :)

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

I LOVE CELINE!!!!!!! I'm jealous! Congrats on the new pregnancy and your boy is PRECIOUS!

Joelle said...

hey! i had heard a rumor you might be headed back this way! how exciting for us to have you back! can't wait to hear the scoop!

Shannon said...

Such cute pictures! Your little pregnant belly is so cute! :)

Mrs. Cup said...

What a precious video! You look so great!!! I am so excited for you. I'm with Suzette...I'm voting girl! :)

Can't wait to hear about your move!

Hollie said...

glad to hear from you again!
you look adorable and not big at all! you look great!

The Farmer Files said...

I am so sad to hear that you are moving East! Now I am feeling REALLY guilty! Can you guess where I was this weekend? I will give you a BIG HINT. I was in the state that mines 65% of the copper for the country. And I was there visiting my inlaws w/o hubs.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

your bump is so cute and so much higher than mine! i'm guessing girl, but i don't know that mine is a boy yet either. i find out tuesday!

i'm glad to hear you're d oing better!

Lianna Knight said...

All great news!! I can't wait to hear more about the East Coast...that is where I am :)

Rachel said...

Too cute for words...Love all the pics!

Lindsey said...

Love the pictures!!! You look great!

SassyEngineer said...

Too cute! I'm glad to hear from you again, and I think you look great in your glasses :)

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

YOU look fantastic - your little man is so cute - and can he come and vacuum my floors??

Heather said...

Your little guy is getting so BIG! I think it is great that he loves the vacuum - total opposite reaction of my littlest Ian who runs in the opposite direction when he hears me turn our on 0 too funny!

Ah yes with the second comes more TV especially if you aren't feeling well. You know what helped be feel better about allowing Zach to watch more while I was pregnant with our second? Noggin and Sesame Street!

Now that you are feeling better I'm gonna expect some more posts!

Carolyn said...

Moving???!! To the NE??!!

JEALOUS!!!

Britni and Justin said...

Your son is adorable and you look great!!!!! Glad you are feeling better!

♥Mrs. V said...

I love the belly! So cute!

The video is adorable!

Liz said...

What a great post/life update! That boy is just SO adorable! What a cheerful little guy.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved