Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WW - Disciplining and A Very Cute Barking Spider

Uh oh! BabyBoy touched something he wasn't supposed...

What?! That sweet face? Yes friends, it occasionally happens, hee!

He's a such good little guy and obeys most of the time :) but he just knew he wasn't supposed to touch fill in the blank I cannot remember what it was but this totally made me bust out laughing...I brought him over, gave him a thump on the hand and began our short little talkin' to. Momma said no touch and you touched it so I have to thump you...

Say obey...Obaay...Mommy and Daddy said no touch [fill in the blank]...Say yes Mommy...Yeeess...Mommy...Mommmiieee...I love you Baby!...Luvuv...is how is normally goes!

This time here's want went down:

Me: Look at Mommy (he will focus people don't laugh)

BabyBoy: He's looking around almost staring at something...

Me: Look at Momma, Baby

BB: Still looking straight ahead, looking quite focused at this point

Me: You touched something you weren't supposed to touch...say Obey, Bugster

BB: Still staring

Me: Say obey, Baby

Not a second later...all of a sudden, toot toot tooooooot, looking around like what?.

He is such a boy! I totally started cracking up, turning my head trying not to completely expose my laughter to 1. make him think tooting is funny (which I'm sure he innately does anyway :)) and 2. not let him think that he got out of obeying (I had to be the parent here :)).

I love the hilarious spontaneity of parenting!

Wordful Wednesday is put on by Angie at Seven Clown Circus!!

36 comments:

Monogrammed Teacher said...

I just burst out laughing too! Glad he didnt hear me either! SOOO CUTE!

Jen said...

those moments of hilarity, make it all worth it.

My home - My life said...

Aww he is so adorable!

Weeksie50 said...

lol- boys and their bodily functions.. starts at such a young age..lol..to cute.

The Arthur Clan said...

Boys...ya gotta love 'em!

The Pink Owl said...

He is so adorable! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Have a GREAT day!

Jay @halftime lessons said...

LMAO
Barking spider...I thought we were the only ones that used that expression!!


Happy Wordful Wednesday!

Jay @ HalftimeLessons.com

Sandy Toes said...

So cute...such a fun fun age!
-sandy toes

Rebecca Taylor said...

I thought Pete was the only person in the world that said "barking spiders." haha!!!

Joelle said...

he is getting so big!!! how cute!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

So funny! I would have laughed too!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

funny - yep - correctly is HARD!

Michelle said...

Barking spiders always make me laugh! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Kids are definitely good for a laugh!!!

mommaof4wife2r said...

hysterical...some things boys just get don't they? my girls are always challenging me to not laugh with their little words!

angie said...

Love hearing about moments like these. I would have laughed. I know it. He's so cute.

I've never tried that brand of ice cream.......looks delicious!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

oh how cute and soooo fun! I bet mommyhood is the greatest thing ever. I can't WAIT!

Mandy Rose said...

Oh too cute! Isn't it funny how it is sometimes SO hard not to laugh when you are disciplining them? I love moments like this one! Thanks for sharing!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

He obviously had a lot more on his mind at that particular moment! That is great! :)
Carrie

NewlywedCentral said...

FIRST and foremost, your baby is a MUFFIN! I love children and their innocence of thought --

Secondly... THANK YOU for reading my blog! The sympathy was great :) Too sweet --

Lastly -- I'm SOOOOO jealous! that you are going to see Celine! AHH!! You'll have to tell me all about it :)

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

oh.my.word! he IS such a boy! i am married to one of those boys.

Great pic and great story! Thanks for sharing! happy Wednesday!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

do you mind sending me your email address? i'll send you the two recipes via email. i don't mind sharing them-- i just don't want to post them. :)

Faith said...

Ha! This is great!!! Thank you so much for sharing about your life with your precious blessing!

Nancy said...

Oh, man, with that smile and those eyelashes it must be so hard to be stern in the first place! I've never heard that phrase before, so I' learned something. :)

Kameron said...

The other day I had to burry my face in the couch so I wouldn't laugh while giving my boy a mini-timeout! Sometimes they are too funny and you just can't stop yourself!

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh that picture of him makes me want to kiss and squeeze those cheeks!!!!

LyndsAU said...

That is GREAT! hilarious! hahaha!

Lulu said...

He is too cute!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

So funny!

Undercover-Princess said...

He is adorable!!

d.a.r. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I just checked out yours and absolutely love it!

And little boys are tooooo cute. He looks like a sweetie!

Pleasant Drive said...

Boys will be boys! My husband isn't yet broken of this habit!

Hollie said...

i would have laughed too!

hilarious!

Sweet Simplicity said...

What a funny story! I'm sure he will enjoy hearing this story years from now.

brony said...

For women who want to look attractive and sexy, a range of swim wear products are available with us and altogether heavy ladies who take it for granted that beaches are not for them, can buy a whole range of swim wear products from us that are specially meant for fat women. To buy swim suit from us, come in touch with http://www.verysexybikini.com and place your order. Just within a few days of order placement, we would ensure safe delivery of the product.

Amy said...

SO cute! As the mom of 3 boys, I can relate. Im a new blogger, and would love it if you would visit my blog....amy-boysboysboys.blogspot


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved